**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

even possible?

I had opened 2(different time a day apart) 4 star crystals and i got 2 red hulks dups, I was so mad i quit play for a week. but i got a 4 star civil warrior from premium and a wolverine 4 star from 4 star crystal

Comments

• Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    What was the question, again ?
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Spino wrote: »
    What was the question, again ?

It's it the subject line for the thread and not the body. The question was "even possible?" and to answer it "yes."

I once pulled Loki from a 4* crystal and then duped him 6 hours later from a 4* crystal. That is part of the random nature of the game.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You had the same odds of pulling the second rhulk and you did the first. You have the same chance of pulling him out of your next crystal
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You had the same odds of pulling the second rhulk and you did the first. You have the same chance of pulling him out of your next crystal

Unless they add in a new 4* champ today since it is Tuesday.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Good point but you get what I’m saying
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Good point but you get what I’m saying

I most definitely do.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I already had red hulk and i duped him twice in a row, and I was wonder is it even possible?
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    ayyy but those Iso and 5 star shards tho.
    and you're closer to that Immortal Iron Fist from Max sig ability crystals ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I already had red hulk and i duped him twice in a row, and I was wonder is it even possible?

Yes, it is possible. You pulling it proves that it is possible. People open multiple feature crystals and sometimes pull the feature champion and a dupe. It is all random.

Or what would make you think that it is not possible?