**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Black ISO store - enough to keep paying for it?

GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
In the beginning I mainly used the Black ISO store for the extra storage, I stopped thinking it was worth it pretty quickly and stopped paying for it. Then when they added Sigil Witch, I started buying it again. Next Monday I will be able to purchase the dupe (I quit the game for several months in between). My plan is to be done purchasing the Sigil.

I like a lot of the changes and I think that some of what they added is great. However I am disappointed at the token total to get a 6* crystal. The way it is now you pay 160 tokens (about 4.5 months) to get a very good champion and then again to dupe her. Now it is 120 tokens (about 3.5 months) to get a random 6*. I feel like it should be around 75 tokens, which would still take just over 2 months to get (36/month). I was really hoping for another Sigil Champ, maybe one from the new Dr. Strange movie or Agatha Harkness as she recently lost out on the summoners choice.

Comments

• Options
    GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Wheres the t4cc increase.

I didn’t see anything on T4cc, a lot on t4B, t5B and t5cc. I do like being able to exchange 4 2% t5cc for 1 5% selector. I am willing to give up 3% to chose where 5% goes.
    I also like being able to exchange 10k 5* shards for 3k 6*, however that will lead to a shortage of ISO over time.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    GoingBack said:

H3t3r said:

Wheres the t4cc increase.

I didn’t see anything on T4cc, a lot on t4B, t5B and t5cc. I do like being able to exchange 4 2% t5cc for 1 5% selector. I am willing to give up 3% to chose where 5% goes.
    I also like being able to exchange 10k 5* shards for 3k 6*, however that will lead to a shortage of ISO over time.
    So they increased everything but t4cc... 😑
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    They missed the boat on this from day one. It’s never been worth the investment and this announcement does nothing to change that.
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    They really should make these this just a standard in the game. I get that they want to squeeze every dime out of players that they can but with all the short comings this game has had over the past year that would be a little something of a thank you to the player base that has stuck with the game.
  • Options
    fitenitefitenite Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike Please tell me that Scarlet Witch will still be available in the Black Iso store after the update.
  • Options
    PocketNerdPocketNerd Posts: 43
    I for one think it's a step in the right direction. Definitely much better than the laughing stock the market is right now.

Could it be better? Definitely.

But when you release a "pack" that costs nearly $200 worth of units and doesn't even get you a fully leveled 5* champ? You know what the real priority is.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited April 2022
    Appreciate the much awaited update! Will there be a new sigil champion released soon or are the sigil credits only good for random 6* rocket raccoon?

With so many champs in the crystal now, it is hardly exciting to open them for the many garbage champs or dupes of them. Will there be increase to the sigil we get per week? 120 sigils = $120 usd for a 6 * random is .. hardly an interesting announcement.

As for the potions, while a nice addition, it wouldn’t make a difference for those of us that don’t bother with certain game modes.

Why bother investing time and most likely a lot of money when you can just buy it all during gifting event … if I am still playing by then … will probably be elsewhere at that point.

Sad to see no effort spent for premium content…
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I buy it either way. It's a nice bonus on top of that.
  • Options
    Immortal said:

Appreciate the much awaited update! Will there be a new sigil champion released soon or are the sigil credits only good for random 6* rocket raccoon?

With so many champs in the crystal now, it is hardly exciting to open them for the many garbage champs or dupes of them. Will there be increase to the sigil we get per week? 120 sigils = $120 usd for a 6 * random is .. hardly an interesting announcement.

As for the potions, while a nice addition, it wouldn’t make a difference for those of us that don’t bother with certain game modes.

Why bother investing time and most likely a lot of money when you can just buy it all during gifting event … if I am still playing by then … will probably be elsewhere at that point.

They've stated there won't ne a new sigil champ for awhile
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    nah not enough to push the needle for me
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    I’ve paid for the Sigil (awakened 6* Sigil Witch should substantiate that) and I even picked it up again for the first time in a couple of months to try to hit a few more of this round of featured 6*’s.

Honestly, the Sigil feels aimed at earlier stage players. It can be nice to trade up for shards, but other than Sigil Witch I cannot point to a major impact on my account. I cannot recall ever trading for many of the lower tier items in the store.

The changes are an improvement, and I will have a week or so to check them out. But I cannot see myself dropping $10 a month ever again.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★

Immortal said:

They've stated there won't ne a new sigil champ for awhile

Thanks! Didn’t see it on the info page .
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    I stopped buying the sigil last month. It’s 10 € per month but overall 120 € a year. That’s too much, I could afford it but I don’t want to.
    These announced updates do not change my mind
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Cav player here (Still CAV because I just don't have the desire to do any more story quest ever again).

I had originally started getting Sig for the inventory increase and 5* shards.... but then stopped because the inventory increase wasn't worth it when it didn't apply to so many things like Energy.

Then I got it to get Sig Witch.... and stopped again... Looking at the boost Cav's are getting, I'm just not seeing the value for me.

I used to spend quite a bit of money in the game.... but these last couple of years of what the game has been putting out squashed a lot of my desire to play and most certainly killed my motivation to spend money.