**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moon Knight Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    2nd episode was far better imo (the Mr.Knight scenes were incredible)
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Ok but that ending though with Khonshu and Marc absolute epic. Khonshu's voice is so intimidating and the transition from London to Egypt so smooth.

I need more!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Episode 3 was cool as well.

I’m sad we’re halfway through already, but at least we’ve three more episodes left
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    The actor who played Mogart sadly died in January this year, following a skiing accident, hence the dedication on the credits.
  • Options

The actor who played Mogart sadly died in January this year, following a skiing accident, hence the dedication on the credits.

Gaspard Ulliel. An incredibly talented actor
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★
    Amazing episode, I really liked the end that was was beautiful seeing Khonshu and Steven doing the thing together,but u would expect from gods to have any way of knowing if Harrow is telling the truth, that's sad Khonshu is sealed now, what I really wanna see is a battle between Khonshu and Amit, that's the name of the goddess?
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Amazing episode, I really liked the end that was was beautiful seeing Khonshu and Steven doing the thing together,but u would expect from gods to have any way of knowing if Harrow is telling the truth, that's sad Khonshu is sealed now, what I really wanna see is a battle between Khonshu and Amit, that's the name of the goddess?

I think it was more to show how detached the gods are from humanity. In the comics Khonshu is a jerk and so far the show has portrayed him as such. So with this episode they just showed us the other gods are jerks too. Also the scene at the end between Harrow and one of the other gods' avatar seems to imply they are working together or at least turning a blind eye to what he's doing.

Very excited to see what happens next week and hopefully we get to see the 3rd personality that was teased at the beginning of today's episode.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Just... wow! I adore these characters and this show. 😍
  • Options
    SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Oscar Isaac’s acting is phenomenal. The scene where we finally see him change personalities from Marc to Steven without any blacking out is so cool.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Little bit late on this one but the episode was amazing.
    Solid 9/10

Marc or rather the personality that was taking over 👀 is absolutely ruthless.

The 2nd episode left a bitter taste in my oiut regarding Khonshu but the 3rd episode proving that he'll sacrifice himself for for Marc/Steven is great development.

Overall the show looks to be heading to being one of the best marvel series to date! 🔥
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Solid 9/10

The 2nd episode left a bitter taste in my oiut regarding Khonshu but the 3rd episode proving that he'll sacrifice himself for for Marc/Steven is great development.

Overall the show looks to be heading to being one of the best marvel series to date! 🔥

That was totally Jake. Super excited.

He didn’t really sacrifice himself for Marc/Steven, but rather for stopping Harrow from raising Ammit.

It is such a great show though dude
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Solid 9/10

That was totally Jake. Super excited.

He didn’t really sacrifice himself for Marc/Steven, but rather for stopping Harrow from raising Ammit.

It is such a great show though dude
    Has to be Jake. That was a cool revelation, and if you noticed, Marc only looked toward the Steven side of the reflective surfaces walking into the pyramid. I have to assume the opposite side we didn’t see would have been a reflection of Jake.

What I really loved was the Khonshu characterization. He seems an outcast, a rogue, in some ways Loki-like, charming and prone to over-the-top (dare I say “lunatic”?) gestures. Really came alive this episode.

Also have to give credit for Ethan Hawke’s creepy zealot portrayal. It’s just a lot of fun all around.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My only slight issue is Konshu could have just followed Harrow after he got the scarab and then known exactly where the tomb was

I get plot has to plot but like
  • Options
    I lol'd at the end of this week's.
  • Options
    this episode was fantastic

Steven is quickly becoming Layla’s favorite personality (as he does) and that third sarcophagus was totally Jake waiting to be let out
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    So I'm really dumb and slow, but who is Jake?
  • Options
    Sazed said:

The third personality in the comics @Sazed
    he’s the brutal one
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i feel like the last 5-ish minutes was just a completely different TV show
  • Options
    Sazed said:

In the comics, Marc Spector has three aliases; Steven Grant, Jake Lockley and Moon Knight. Marc was a soldier of fortune, a mercenary, who became Moon Knight after being killed by his partner when he refused to kill some archaeologists at an Egyptian dig site. He later created two other civilian aliases to help fight crime, Steven Grant, a wealthy playboy Bruce-Wayne type, and Jake Lockley, a New York cabbie. Later retcons turned this into a dissociative identity disorder.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ok if you were to rate this series from 0 being the worst to 10 being the best how would you rate this along the other Disney+ marvel series
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    MaxGaming said:

Ok if you were to rate this series from 0 being the worst to 10 being the best how would you rate this along the other Disney+ marvel series

for me so far:

1) Loki
    2) WandaVision
    3) What if...?
    4) Falcon & WS
    5) Moon Knight
    6) Hawkeye

• Options
    1. Moon Knight
    2. WandaVision
    3. Hawkeye
    4. Loki
    5. What If…?
    6. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Moon Knight is great (they’ve all been good) but I think it would take quite a lot to top Wandavision, both in terms of how big it was at the time and in emotional resonance.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited April 2022

1. Moon Knight
    2. WandaVision
    3. Hawkeye
    4. Loki
    5. What If…?
    6. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Loki was the best according to me and then Wandavision
  • Options
    Wow. What another fantastic episode.

Finale next week!
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    This episode was eh. Idk about everyone else but i hate when shows do the whole dream world thing to be brought back to life after.

I don't think a third personality is going to appear, if it does it is too late now, introducing it in the finale would be terrible, UNLESS they do it as a post credit scene teasing another season which would be awesome. Considering how steven was "created" and explained in this episode i don't think bringing jake in would work.

I hope the show is not a limited series, would like to see much more of moon knight in action an in the suit or something. Still enjoying the show an am excited for the finale. Oscar Isaac really makes this show for sure and props to him. He got really committed to the role.
  • Options
    1. Moon Knight
    2. Loki
    3. WandaVision
    4. Hawkeye
    5. F&WS
    6. What If…?
  • Options
    Also about the episode

Idek what’s going on anymore and I love it 😵‍💫 my disbelief is suspended to the roof but it also makes sense because of Marc’s mental condition

Very hyped for the finale
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

In order of their release-
    WandaVision- 7/10
    Falcon and Winter Solider- 6/10
    Loki- 9/10
    What if...- 9/10
    Hawkeye- 8/10
    Moonknight-10/10 So far.
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

I hope the show is not a limited series

hate to break it to you, then, but apparently Oscar only signed up for this show and they've already said it's one season only.