**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Wars Season 33 Changelog, Rewards Update, Loyalty Store and Glory Store Updates!

Comments

• What is so surprising is the numbers they used were before the compensation started, which was the START of proliferation of r3s in war. Who is incharge of these delusional decisions?
    now exclusively r3s are used in war, with r4s as well. 9.5 heals NOTHING.
    Upon that, you have delayed the start of these potions to AFTER war season start, so we are starting with ZERO potions. Incompetence at its finest, what a joke of a change. To think i actually had hope in this announcement.
    You guys just killed the flourishing war scene.

We did not ignore the inflation of HP from Rank 3 to Rank 4, and included those in our calculations. We based it on the average number of potions used, then inflated for the change.
    So tell me Miike, r4 apoc, unboosted, is 52k health.
    boosted, 70-80k health. The potions you guys are offering us, heal 9.5k. One near death/death bankrupts us now? healing him also equates to 3 wins in war. What sort of calculations/justifications has the team done?
    That's not the question we set out to answer. The question was "How many Glory Potions did Summoners use on a regular basis". That is what we based our calculations on. People were not regularly fully healing their Champions with potions they got from the Glory store.
    Was this from "before" compensation started?
  • JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41

What is so surprising is the numbers they used were before the compensation started, which was the START of proliferation of r3s in war. Who is incharge of these delusional decisions?
    Upon that, you have delayed the start of these potions to AFTER war season start, so we are starting with ZERO potions. Incompetence at its finest, what a joke of a change. To think i actually had hope in this announcement.

We did not ignore the inflation of HP from Rank 3 to Rank 4, and included those in our calculations. We based it on the average number of potions used, then inflated for the change.
    So I assume you are aware that some of us doing 13 fights a war might use 10+ potions a war to make sure we don’t give away an attack bonus and cost our allinace unnecessary deaths ? Cos your maths don’t seem to understand that. Add to that the constant game crashes and lag and parry fails and it makes for a lot of item use per war if you are unlucky. You need to do something different . Potions should be costing 2k loyalty as a base point . So people can actually build up a stock of them
  • ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87

What is so surprising is the numbers they used were before the compensation started, which was the START of proliferation of r3s in war. Who is incharge of these delusional decisions?

boosted, 70-80k health. The potions you guys are offering us, heal 9.5k. One near death/death bankrupts us now? healing him also equates to 3 wins in war. What sort of calculations/justifications has the team done?
    That's not the question we set out to answer. The question was "How many Glory Potions did Summoners use on a regular basis". That is what we based our calculations on. People were not regularly fully healing their Champions with potions they got from the Glory store.
    @Kabam Miike while you so vehemently stated that based your calculations on "How many Glory Potions did Summoners use on a regular basis" you do realize that number would dramatically go up without compensation. I apologize, I should not assume you would realize such a simple calculation. Maybe take a second to think about that or maybe take some time to actually play alliance war competitively to realize what your "fix" doesn't fix.
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    The amount of loyalty from other sources like AW participation / alliance help / daily alliance events needs a big (5-10x) increase and it should be done ASAP before season starts or some players may choose to skip the season.

Consider changing potion levels as well, 9.5k is not enough anymore to avoid exceeding item limit. Replace 9.5k loyalty potions with 14k ones and lower their price

The cost of potions is extremely high vs the amount of loyalty we get, even winning all wars in tier 1 won’t guarantee enough to cover a small number of potions and some grey boosts.

Please look into it some more, get feedback from players. Wars will stay afloat while compensation is a thing, when it’s not without big changes to the proposed system the entire game mode can be killed off with this

@Kabam Miike while you so vehemently stated that based your calculations on "How many Glory Potions did Summoners use on a regular basis" you do realize that number would dramatically go up without compensation. I apologize, I should not assume you would realize such a simple calculation. Maybe take a second to think about that or maybe take some time to actually play alliance war competitively to realize what your "fix" doesn't fix.
    No, we based this on what was used before the Compensation started.
    That’s not what I used or anyone else in my allinace
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    edited April 2022

But based on the available glory they were able to buy the potions to do it . Every week we had 4400 glory (some people get more) .Lets just say someone want to buy only pots from the store because its a wasr focused alliance. So he buys 2 lv4 pots everyday that 550 glory, he is able to buy 7 days 2 lvl 4 pots and still have 550 glory to spend elsewere. Now fora win on war every 2 days that is a tier 4 alliance gets 33k that 1 lvl 4 and not even a lvl 3 pot .I repeat every 2 days . On 7 days that 3lvl 4 pots and lets say 3 lvl 3 pots and nothing to spend elsewere. Before maybe the didnt want to heal but the could if they wanted to now its just not possible.
    Edit : i know the new potions are bigger but still summing up the numbers it's huge difference.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    And here goes my last hope with this announcement. With r4s( almost in my ally owns 1 and more than 1) we gonna be drained fast.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

They’re not buying from the glory store because they’re getting them from compensation. When the compensation ends and the issues are (finally) fixed, what’s the plan? The only way to get potions will be glory store, and there will be little to no availability. What’s the plan then?
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 733 ★★★★
    I was gonna post that this is still very bad, but looks like everyone sees that.
    Price of the potions need to be cut in half, at least. Like the Lv4 single should be like 8k loyalty max.
    We dont buy just potions with loyalty. We also buy class boosts, and once compensation packages end, we'll also have to buy 3min grey boosts.

Our loyalty cost will be in the range of 400k a week and you're giving us little over 100k. And thats if we win more than we lose.
    It's also time to bump the daily amount we earn from pressing Help. It's been 1k since the start of the game. Gotta bump that to 10k.

We'll be able to play a couple more seasons with the potions from compensation, but if you dont (re)fix this, AW will die soon.

But based on the available glory they were able to buy the potions to do it . Every week we had 4400 glory (some people get more) .Lets just say someone want to buy only pots from the store because its a wasr focused alliance. So he buys 2 lv4 pots everyday that 550 glory, he is able to buy 7 days 2 lvl 4 pots and still have 550 glory to spend elsewere. Now fora win on war every 2 days that is a tier 4 alliance gets 33k that 1 lvl 4 and not even a lvl 3 pot .I repeat every 2 days . On 7 days that 3lvl 4 pots and lets say 3 lvl 3 pots and nothing to spend elsewere. Before maybe the didnt want to heal but the could if they wanted to now its just not possible.
    Edit : i know the new potions are bigger but still summing up the numbers it's huge difference.
    In off season last season , I bought 2 potions a day for glory and started war season with 20. During season I bought 3 potions a day with glory and still ended up with 0 potions at end of the season and having to fund some potions with units. I average probably 5 potions plus a war cos of the amount of path fights and miniboss fights I do. I’m gonna start this season with no potions . Doesn’t look very good imo. Maybe the end of allinace wars for many.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    So let me get this straight - the cost has been calculated on Pre-Compensation usage, so before the bugs when people were not having issues and having to use so many resources, which has been going on for absolutely ages? It should have been calculated on the current state of the game, not how it was but how it is
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    JJ4 said:

In off season last season , I bought 2 potions a day for glory and started war season with 20. During season I bought 3 potions a day with glory and still ended up with 0 potions at end of the season and having to fund some potions with units. I average probably 5 potions plus a war cos of the amount of path fights and miniboss fights I do. I’m gonna start this season with no potions . Doesn’t look very good imo. Maybe the end of allinace wars for many.
    Yeap the numbers just dont add up . After compensation ends and people use all their stash it would not worth it unless you have huge pockets.
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143

Sig him up obviously 🙄 that sweet sig clearly solves this issue. 😂
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Jackd1989 said:

So let me get this straight - the cost has been calculated on Pre-Compensation usage, so before the bugs when people were not having issues and having to use so many resources, which has been going on for absolutely ages? It should have been calculated on the current state of the game, not how it was but how it is

Compensation will not end until we have fixed those issues, which is why we are not basing it on that.
    The numbers still don't add up. We can do the math and show you.
    Also, people were struggling in war before the issues. This has done nothing to reduce that and has instead make it worse. Don't know what calculation it took the team 1 week to do and arrive at a solution that is equally useless.

JJ4 said:

Yeap the numbers just dont add up . After compensation ends and people use all their stash it would not worth it unless you have huge pockets.
    I will never spend units on healing my champs anymore in this game for war and if that’s Kabams aim to make more money, then they can count me out. I just won’t do it anymore .
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Can someone from kabam reconcile providing war boosts that last 6 hours with the increased cost of war health potions?

War boosts are restricted to use only in war and last 6 hours. Since potions are a fixed amount of health rather than a percentage, healing sufficiently while boosted requires more potions. No one will be able to afford healing while boosted using just loyalty. Units will be required.

Using 6 hour war boosts won’t be practical now. People will use AQ/general champion & health boosts that expire in 20-60 minutes so they can heal/revive while unboosted before reapplying boosts.

Players already know this won’t be sustainable.
This discussion has been closed.