Battle chips for units is getting less than the numbers you opened.

dodo741008dodo741008 Member Posts: 5
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is there something wrong with units calculator while opening the battle chips for units?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    No. It's RNG.
  • dodo741008dodo741008 Member Posts: 5
    the origin number add the number you opened from battle chips is different. The units disappeared.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    No, it's just a visual glitch
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, I can confirm this is a visual bug that can occur when opening multiple Crystals at once. The team is aware of this and looking into a fix.
  • dodo741008dodo741008 Member Posts: 5
    You should give us the numbers of units we opened, otherwise fixing the visual bugs and showing the real number that we get.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    The team is aware of a visual bug that can cause the wrong number of items to be displayed when opening multiple Crystals at the same time, though the correct number of items are still being allocated to players' accounts. We're investigating possible solutions and will update everyone once we have more information to share.
  • xalertoxxalertox Member Posts: 4

Mi manca più di 600 unita chi mi li da adesso
    Cine mi le da înapoi
  • SchoopiSchoopi Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys, I'm experiencing some troubles and is not visual glitch
    I had 4723 units, opened 240 from arena crystals and now i have 4853, those are more than 100 unit less.
    I closed and opened the game and is still 4853.

Same problem happened me a week before.

So frustrating doing arenas and then the units are half of the promised.

At 1:33 I sent this image to my alliance line chat bc i had crazy luck for those revives , that shows 4677 units

Then i claimed some arena milestones and reached 4723 units.
    After that, at 2:06 I opened some crystals and i got good luck, good amount of units ,240 but they didn't added to my total amount , so that 240 units means 130, more than 100 less units than promised

I will keep doing some arena for recording it

A week before I had same issues but with less units diference but I didn't had screenshot

I would like to have my units back, so frustrating doing arenas spending time in the game and now in the forum and being scammed

Regards
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Member Posts: 216 ★★
    Schoopi said:

I had 4723 units, opened 240 from arena crystals and now i have 4853, those are more than 100 unit less.

At 1:33 I sent this image to my alliance line chat bc i had crazy luck for those revives , that shows 4677 units

Then i claimed some arena milestones and reached 4723 units.
    After that, at 2:06 I opened some crystals and i got good luck, good amount of units ,240 but they didn't added to my total amount , so that 240 units means 130, more than 100 less units than promised

I will keep doing some arena for recording it

A week before I had same issues but with less units diference but I didn't had screenshot

I would like to have my units back, so frustrating doing arenas spending time in the game and now in the forum and being scammed

Regards

I'm just more curious on what quest is that that gives 2 revives.. asking for a friend
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Schoopi said:

Yes, it is a visual glitch (bug, etc), in the sense it is visually displaying a wrong number to you.
    As mentioned by Kabam and others, when it showed you supposedly receiving 240 units, the problem is that it was compounding units from multiple sets of 10 openings together and thus showing you a value (240) that was higher than what you actually opened.
    You actually only got 130, which is why your upper corner Units display is only showing you at 4853.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Member Posts: 150
    Schoopi said:

That's exactly the "visual glitch"/"visual bug" we are talking about. you weren't promised anything. the actual units you earned from the arena crystals is what you got. you only thought it was wrong or some were missing because of the visual bug that shows an inflated number. working as intended :)
  • MrVictorMrVictor Member Posts: 14
    I just opened 1 mil battlechips, received 2550 units, 5 full refills, 3.5+mil gold and 2 duplicate Punishers from UC crystals. I opened them when my units were 12981. This should give me 15531 units. But it says 14k+ units. Can you please help and check my records? I would like the units back.

It can't be a visual bug anymore. 1 mil battlechips should give somewhere around 2.5k units. Can the team please make an official announcement. It's very frustrating to grind so much and get less than promised units. Please fix this asap. We shouldn't be having to visit forums to know that there is a bug. At least inform in the mails in game or compensate. Highly unprofessional.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Member Posts: 150
    edited April 2022
    MrVictor said:

It can't be a visual bug anymore. 1 mil battlechips should give somewhere around 2.5k units. Can the team please make an official announcement. It's very frustrating to grind so much and get less than promised units. Please fix this asap. We shouldn't be having to visit forums to know that there is a bug. At least inform in the mails in game or compensate. Highly unprofessional.

That's no where near the average and never has been. It's closer to 1800 units per 1 mil battlechips, in my experience, and my last opening was closer to 1600 units per million. Even 2k units in 1 mil bc would be considered a good opening. Not sure where you got 2500 units = 1 mil bc from.
    edited April 2022
    GoDlyZor said:

MrVictor said:

That's no where near the average and never has been. It's closer to 1800 units per 1 mil battlechips, in my experience, and my last opening was closer to 1600 units per million. Even 2k units in 1 mil bc would be considered a good opening. Not sure where you got 2500 units = 1 mil bc from.
    Fair enough. But even if it's closer to 1800, I received 1350, which is way off average too. I don't understand.
    MrVictor said:

I just opened 1 mil battlechips, received 2550 units, 5 full refills, 3.5+mil gold and 2 duplicate Punishers from UC crystals. I opened them when my units were 12981. This should give me 15531 units. But it says 14k+ units. Can you please help and check my records? I would like the units back.

Folks disagreeing to this is plain stupid. I am literally sharing facts which can be verified on my account. I admit the 2550 units could be a bug but at this point, what in the game isn't? Doesn't mean I am lying. This is literally disagreeing to recorded incident. Smh.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    I can confirm. Just opened 500 arena crystals. 1 million by worth. The units I have is short roughly 2000 from what I opened. Gold is way short too. Though I don't keep track as much of gold. Maybe 3 million gold.
  • jessicaejuliojessicaejulio Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2022
    Funny that Kabam to punish people who use hack are fast, now when several players appear saying that there is a bug in the unit count, they get the same visual error speech, I'll post here an image that is not a visual error and yes of STEALING of units by kabam, I opened some crystals and 450 units appeared but only computed 352 units, when I opened the crystals I had 9098 units and after opening 9383, and to prove that kabam has stolen the units I will post a photo even before I have the 9098 units, and even then if you add the 450 I won, it doesn't give the exact number... KABAM, FIX THIS BUG AND RETURN THE UNITS TO US.,

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,698 ★★★★★

Funny that Kabam to punish people who use hack are fast, now when several players appear saying that there is a bug in the unit count, they get the same visual error speech, I'll post here an image that is not a visual error and yes of STEALING of units by kabam, I opened some crystals and 450 units appeared but only computed 352 units, when I opened the crystals I had 9098 units and after opening 9383, and to prove that kabam has stolen the units I will post a photo even before I have the 9098 units, and even then if you add the 450 I won, it doesn't give the exact number... KABAM, FIX THIS BUG AND RETURN THE UNITS TO US.,

Again your guys don’t understand. The visual bug.
    Gamer said:

friend as I do not understand the visual error? explain me better then, because I exit the game and re-enter and my units are still missing.. it's easier for you to say it's a visual error than to accept that Kabam is deliberately stealing players' units.
    Gamer said:

friend as I do not understand the visual error? explain me better then, because I exit the game and re-enter and my units are still missing.. it's easier for you to say it's a visual error than to accept that Kabam is deliberately stealing players' units.
  • Gohan06Gohan06 Member Posts: 4
    Same here guys I opened 60 arena crystals and got 525 units from that but only 200 units added to the total... it's really frustrating.
  • Gohan06Gohan06 Member Posts: 4
    Same here guys I opened 60 arena crystals and got 525 units from that but only 200 units added to the total... it's really frustrating.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    (better explanation of the Visual Bug)..

Let's look at +1 Sig Stone Crystals.
    Open multiple sets of 10 bak-2-bak, so let's say 60 crystals for sake of easy math.
    In theory (and in fact) you should receive an average of 10 SigStones for each class (when you do all the +/- differences away from 10 each, it should be zero).

Look at the results screen and it might say you supposedly got the following counts for each of the 6 classes (15, 9, 17, 15, 10, 14).
    That’s adds up to 80 Sig Stones (+/- differential from the anticipated “10 average” is a +20), but you only opened 60 crystals.

So how could you have pulled 80 Sig Stones from 60 crystals ?
    You couldn’t have had. THUS, the “Visual Bug”.

And if you had checked your Sig Stone inventory before and after, you will have seen that you only received the correct amount of 60 Sig Stones.

So, it is showing you an incorrect total in the crystal opening screen for what it is saying you got.
    But you are indeed receiving the actual correct amount of Sig Stones (or Units, Gold, Energy Refills, Potions, etc) pulled, just not the incorrect amount that is mistakenly being shown on the crystal opening summary screens.

And the more crystals you open, the worse the supposed mistaken counts become, as it seems like it is compounding some of the previous 10's sets of openings into additional counts being totaled up as you continue to open more sets of 10's.
    Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

You got the correct amount of units added to your total. The visual bug is the amount of units the crystals say you were supposed to get. You are not missing any units
    friend did you run away from school or are you a kabam sympathizer? do you know how to add? do you know that 9098 units plus 450 units that I won in the crystals would give 9548 and that only 9383 appear ?? that is, 165 units are missing, how can you be so silly as to tell me that it's a visual error? change the speech friend that this one doesn't stick, KABAM IS STEALING THE PLAYERS AND THAT'S FACT !!!!! prove me otherwise.

(better explanation of the Visual Bug)..

Let's look at +1 Sig Stone Crystals.
    Open multiple sets of 10 bak-2-bak, so let's say 60 crystals for sake of easy math.
    In theory (and in fact) you should receive an average of 10 SigStones for each class (when you do all the +/- differences away from 10 each, it should be zero).

Look at the results screen and it might say you supposedly got the following counts for each of the 6 classes (15, 9, 17, 15, 10, 14).
    That’s adds up to 80 Sig Stones (+/- differential from the anticipated “10 average” is a +20), but you only opened 60 crystals.

So how could you have pulled 80 Sig Stones from 60 crystals ?
    You couldn’t have had. THUS, the “Visual Bug”.

And if you had checked your Sig Stone inventory before and after, you will have seen that you only received the correct amount of 60 Sig Stones.

So, it is showing you an incorrect total in the crystal opening screen for what it is saying you got.
    But you are indeed receiving the actual correct amount of Sig Stones (or Units, Gold, Energy Refills, Potions, etc) pulled, just not the incorrect amount that is mistakenly being shown on the crystal opening summary screens.

And the more crystals you open, the worse the supposed mistaken counts become, as it seems like it is compounding some of the previous 10's sets of openings into additional counts being totaled up as you continue to open more sets of 10's.

I want to refute your argument categorically, because I opened the crystals 10 by 10, in the first opening came 75 units, but only computed in my reservoir of units only 50 units and not the 75.. how do you explain this? visual error or blatant theft ??