**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    HahaNu wrote: »
    I need a science 5* awakening gem, got already skill gem that is no use for me, any other class won`t help me.. so just because is randomly and so far randomly=****(in therms of champs always) I won`t give you 100$, maybe next time. It would had been nice to be an offer class gem + sig stones as you did with 4* in the past.

I will trade you my science for your skill in a heart beat.
    My blade needs that.
  • Options
    AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Man a generic awakening is almost impossible to get in the game! The people that did LOL spent years building the right team, saving shards to specifically go for Starlord or whoever they needed when their featured crystal came out. They spent a lot of time and money to beat it. So yeah they’re not gonna sell you something for 100$ when the only other way to get it is the ultimate achievement in the game. And asking for a class specific deal is also like asking for a generic gem that suggestion didn’t make sense.
  • Options
    But I definitely agree that yes it is pretty unfair that they expect you to gamble 100$ for a chance to get a gem you don’t need. And the algorithms in the game almost always guarantee you never get whichever catalyst, gem, or dupe that you need. But still just think of the what others had to do to earn their generic gem, that’s a big reason why they can’t just sell their ultimate reward since you’ll have to spend more time and/or money on the game to earn that gem.
  • Options
    I really wanted a deal on mastery cores and carbonadium. Anyone know if something like that is coming?
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Kabam, if you insist on having a 5* AG crystal, at least give us the opportunity to exclude one class from the crystal before spinning. Even if it means more money, fine. So sell a "class exclusion" gem where we can deselect one class from the AG crystal.

This would definitely increase the sales of the crystal and the exclusion item. This could be used on 4* AG, 5* crystals, etc and not offer a huge advantage, just cut down on all the Science ****.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Kabam, if you insist on having a 5* AG crystal, at least give us the opportunity to exclude one class from the crystal before spinning. Even if it means more money, fine. So sell a "class exclusion" gem where we can deselect one class from the AG crystal.

This would definitely increase the sales of the crystal and the exclusion item. This could be used on 4* AG, 5* crystals, etc and not offer a huge advantage, just cut down on all the Science ****.

But I really enjoyed spending $100 getting my third Skill AG.
    I mean, I don't see any reason to be upset at all.......

RNG my A@$
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »

But I really enjoyed spending $100 getting my third Skill AG.
    I mean, I don't see any reason to be upset at all.......

RNG my A@$

Do you need 2 Science gems? Trade you!
  • Options
    snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    @Kabam Miike I like many purchased the unit deals early on while it was bugged and didn’t give me the option to purchase more of the repeat unit deals. I proceeded to purchase odins to acquire the needed units to get the last part of the tier 2 alpha cyber cashe deal. Had it not been bugged I would have obviously got the units by getting all the deals to the max limit of each instead of buying odins for no extra rewards. Kabam support has not gotten back to me yet. Can you please let me know if Kabam is going to give us the items from the other deals that weren’t avavilble to the people who got the deals early on while it was bugged ?
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    @Star_Lord_
    I wouldn't have minded a science gem at all.
    I would have taken Hulk to r4 in a heart beat.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol. You guys are expecting the LoL final reward to be available to be bought?

I wouldn't lol too hard...it is getting closer and closer every day. Just look back at those "exclusive" RoL champs--available in 5* for a while now. And the exclusive prize of Immortal Iron Fist? Not so exclusive anymore. And the hard to come by T4Cs? Open the wallet and stockpile.

The game has always been about being able to buy your way forward once the team has milked an asset relatively dry. I suspect it won't be long before they realize thousands of Summoners awakening their 5* SLs will bring a new revenue stream from LoL attempts.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Maybe mods you wanna close also this discussion?

Ridiculous
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    Whats the complaining for. We normally pay $99.99 for the Odin. Right??? We were still getting that same Odin plus all the free stuff for that same $99.99. There are no legitimate complaints here.
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I was disappointed for sure! I keep fooling myself by saying "this time it could be different". It never is. Oh well, I bought it, got a Mutant AG, which I cannot complain about, but really wanted Mystic or Cosmic. Dr Voodo and Hyperion will have to wait...
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    You guys will never be happy
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited November 2017
    It's stories like this that make me not pay. These problems not only cause loyal customers to close their wallets, but also potential customers to not open theirs. I just wish support and the overall level of service would be more like what customers want to see. I know they make a lot of money, but they'd probably make a lot more
  • Options
    do anyone know who's coming next month
  • Options
    snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    I see they deleted my posts
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    How about a Cyber Monday do-over next Monday. At least this time it'll be after pay day.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    How about a Cyber Monday do-over next Monday. At least this time it'll be slight after a pay day.

• Options
    Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Money > customers
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    The deals are decent. I think everyone agrees they are decent, they are just upset about them in the context of Black Friday/ Cyber Monday because they felt that these are very special occasions and it'd be raining unbelievable bargains. I feel, why have expectations at all? Just play the game as per normal. Why have such high hopes for X or Y day and then get so depressed and angry when those hopes are not met? I didn't expect a generic gem or a class specific one. Actually I didn't expect anything at all, so some T4Bs for $5 with the units was nice.
  • Options
    Wolfe_Wolfe_ Posts: 12
    Still horribly disgusted over this deal. I've seen 7 long time veteran players trying to sell their MCOC accounts over this, via platforms like eBay, FB, Reddit, etc. Very sad when a company literally pushes their loyal, long standing players base to the brink of just giving up, because of their harsh tactics. Smh

Really? Selling it over a deal?

I wish the deals were better. But, geez, this is kind of pathetic.
  • Options
    Still horribly disgusted over this deal. I've seen 7 long time veteran players trying to sell their MCOC accounts over this, via platforms like eBay, FB, Reddit, etc. Very sad when a company literally pushes their loyal, long standing players base to the brink of just giving up, because of their harsh tactics. Smh

Wait. They're so disgusted they're trying to get their accounts banned? Seems kinda stupid to me
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Didn't spend. The Odin deal looked nice with the 2 T4cc's and 5* AG crystal, but I can't justify spending when the game is constantly bugged, things like pure skill and evade-attack haven't been addressed and lag has been prevalent for months.

Why support incompetence?
  • Options
    Kestrelle wrote: »

Wait. They're so disgusted they're trying to get their accounts banned? Seems kinda stupid to me

Trust me, I know it's a very stupid idea to even think about. I mean, people playing 3 years, people investing 10's of thousands of dollars, investing massive amounts of time and dedication. But, you'd be surprised how much a Legend's account is going for with 100% LOL, 5-7 R4 5 stars, 60+ R5 4 stars, special rare champs like OG Deadpool, OG Vision, Kang, Thanos, Punisher, UC - all awakened at level 99 & maxed, etc. You'd be really surprised. Still no where near as much as they've spent on getting their accounts there, but a lot of old school vet's have been selling their accounts for a long time now.

I guess people are just sick of trying to maintain hope in certain aspects of this game, and continue to get let down by corporate greed. I'd never sell mine. **** that! Too much invested into it. I'd rather just quit the game, instead of losing all that I have gained.

And I'd assume those accounts are getting banned :)
  • Options
    I totally agree with what @snapper77 is saying. Forcing people to spend more than what they have or cutting them out of rewards that they've actually paid for is unfair. Why would we as a community want to spend on deals if we others given the run around on a glitch they didn't cause.
This discussion has been closed.