EQ legends run March 2022

SpastícSpastíc Member Posts: 7
Yo,
First time attempt on EQ legends run for me, enjoyed the build up and planning it all out. Got a time of 3.18 for March 2022.

Met my goal time of the Master difficultly, which I ran through first, but underperformed in Heroic. I'm satisfied with my time and noted some improvements I can make personally if I happen to miss out.

I am in Australia on a fibre to the house connection with 50Mb download and 5Mb upload speed. Average ping on speed test is 10ms but usual ping to any server in the US is around 260ms. Playing on an iPhone 11, latest update with airplane mode on, wireless on and all notifications disabled during the run.

Noticed that game would crash every 40 mins like clockwork, down to +/- 1min. When time was approaching 40mins, from about 30 mins onwards, game load times / movement through nodes on the map were noticeably longer, although during the fights, there were no issues of input delay or stuttering.

My crash times were 40mins (Master 3.2), 1.18 (Master 2.1), 1.58 (Heroic 3.1), 2.32 (Heroic 3.1) with the kicker and final crash at 3.10 (Heroic 1.1 / 1.2, unclear cause my notes are written by a feable old man Hahaha). Was hoping to be finished by 3hrs anyway but the final "extra" crash was a kick in the teeth. These crashes were on different paths and fighting different defenders each time, with the constant being the 40mins between them.

Anyone else have 'similar' issues? Just curious due to the repeatability of the 40mins. Like to stress though that I am not salty about my time, is what it is and if I miss out... so be it, just curious as to other summoners times and game stability during their EQ legends run / experience.
Cheers.
Spaz.

Comments

• SpastícSpastíc Member Posts: 7
    Zan0 said:

My game started going real slow every 40 mins as well so I restarted it like 5 or 6 times during my run, that was for the February eq

Did you still manage to make top 100 in Feb?

Do you have a similar set up? Australia, iPhone/Android, home data/ping? Similar time for entire run? Order of EQ run completion?

Trying to get more specific information rather than generic comments too. I have seen Kabam asking for more info regarding these timed challenges in previous months EQ legends posts. Figured with the upcoming latency / timing issue "fix" scheduled for April, would be good to get some real, in game, timing issues flagged from all areas of the game.
    If they see these posts anyway. We all busy.
  • SpastícSpastíc Member Posts: 7
    Reference for anyone looking into this in the future. I was successful and got 28th spot.

Good luck on your attempts dude!!
  • Bunnings_SnagBunnings_Snag Member Posts: 3
    I had a similar experience with my run and had a time 2mins slower than yours, and I still got the title this morning. I'm in AUS and did the run on S22 Ultra, crashed 6 times, and still made it with full CG team :)
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    I had somewhat similar issues, I run on a Note 20 and did my run back in November. My device only crashed twice during my 3.17ish run with a 5* corvus. I also closed the game purposefully once because the load times went from 3 seconds to 8. Sersi was the hardest part of the run for master difficulty but overall experienced only minor issues.