**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade's Regen bugged? Not consuming power? [Under Investigation]

PhantomBladePhantomBlade Posts: 4
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just awakened my 5* Blade and took him into ROL to test his regen and realized that after a while, his regen stops draining his power, so he basically gets infinite healing back to 70% at no cost of power whenever he wants. I'm not sure if this is only for the 5* version because I have seen videos of 4* Blade losing power when he activates regen. This is definitely a bug benefiting the players, but I really don't want to use a character that is bugged, especially as great as Blade, and get framed for exploiting the game.

Comments

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    *Class Bell Rings*

"Teacher! Teacher! We are supposed to turn in our homework today!"
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Was WS bleeding and close enough to trigger power-gain?
  • @Rotelly nope, I double checked to make sure. The power drains is fine at the start of the fight, so I'm guessing there is some criteria that triggers the bug.
    @TillerTheKiller I see what you did there haha. Seeing all these bugs and Kabam's carelessness lately, I just want to make sure the community can play one of if not the best character in game without having to worry about the possibility of exploiting.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @PhantomBlade. I was able to reproduce this, so I'm going to go ahead and take this to the team. Thanks so much for the information.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Man, just why? This would be a awesome buff. Sometime good bugs should be left alone.
  • @PhantomBlade
    seriously
    Seriously
    SERIOUSLY

Please explain to the community how u believe anyone using blade and triggering his regen could be penalised by Kabam? It is not the players fault if his power bar doesn’t get consumed..

Simple delete the game from your device next time!

• So what happens to those who “purchased” blade crystals at 300 units each to buy a character that we had seen on YouTube videos performing with this “bug”? I bought crystals based on how I’d seen him working, and now if he’s changed where does this stand with anyone who bought him?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    So what happens to those who “purchased” blade crystals at 300 units each to buy a character that we had seen on YouTube videos performing with this “bug”? I bought crystals based on how I’d seen him working, and now if he’s changed where does this stand with anyone who bought him?

don't be daft. this is clearly a bug. all his documentation, including his sig ability says that he consumes power to regenerate.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I just awakened my 5* Blade and took him into ROL to test his regen and realized that after a while, his regen stops draining his power, so he basically gets infinite healing back to 70% at no cost of power whenever he wants. I'm not sure if this is only for the 5* version because I have seen videos of 4* Blade losing power when he activates regen. This is definitely a bug benefiting the players, but I really don't want to use a character that is bugged, especially as great as Blade, and get framed for exploiting the game.

Not mine drains all the way
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Omg dude. You’re special aren’t you?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Good on you OP. Lol @ the people upset over a bug fix that will stop an exploit.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Hey why don't you get Heightened Senses fixed? @Kabam Wolf
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    So @PhantomBlade you never contribute to the community (total of 2 posts now) but suddenly grace us with your presence for this?

Thanks so much for adding value to the MCOC community. You can go back to being useless to us now. Peace out

It was probably CoatHang3r.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    And this is why noone likes a tattletail.
This discussion has been closed.