**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duplicated Armor break .

Are there any champs to have the armor break that he/she can do it repeatly?

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    King Groot.. max 10 armor break
    Vision Aarkus also armor break if opponent is close to him
  • Options
    Howard the Duck if you use the prefight
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Howard the Duck if you use the prefight

He applies armor break at the same rate if you don’t apply the pre-fight as well
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Corvus on well timed block applies armor breaks. Angela applies multiple armor breaks on her specials.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Medusa is my favorite armor break champ to this day
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Iron Fist Thor Medusa Corvus Vision Aarkus CGR Iron Man Superior Iron Man Yondu Taskmaster Silver Surfer Venom Carnage X-23 Angela Hyperion Starlord Knull Hulk Buster Symbiote Spider-Man are all a few that stacks armor breaks

I didn’t know about x23 lol
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Iron Fist Thor Medusa Corvus Vision Aarkus CGR Iron Man Superior Iron Man Yondu Taskmaster Silver Surfer Venom Carnage X-23 Angela Hyperion Starlord Knull Hulk Buster Symbiote Spider-Man are all a few that stacks armor breaks

lmao wonder why there’s one anomaly
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spider-Man is the stacking armor break GOAT.

But there are tons of champs who stack armor break. Basically all the cosmics, sym supreme, sorc supreme, warlock, thing cyclops does too, etc. It’s not a rare ability
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    CGR can easily go over 10

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    CMM

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

It's only against bleed immunes so it doesn't come up as often because you'd think "why would I use her against a bleed immune"
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68

Lpoo said:

It's only against bleed immunes so it doesn't come up as often because you'd think "why would I use her against a bleed immune"
    She gets cruelty buffs against bleed immune, not armor breaks
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Theretic said:

Lpoo said:

She gets cruelty buffs against bleed immune, not armor breaks
    Oh you are right my bad, guess I was mixing that up.
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

Lpoo said:

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Carnage
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Omega sentinel has an armor break on specials from synergy with omega red ..
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Knull converts living abyss debuffs to armour breaks when corruption triggers.

Living abyss debuffs remove an armour up when applied, and during corruption, armour ups are turned into armour breaks.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Cmm, cgr and cull are some good options