**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scorpion: new block proficiency king?

...or at least I thought he was until I realized red skull existed

Comments

• Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    That's a lot
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Yeah i noticed that too. Pretty good for a non shield champ
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’ve been saying it since the deep dive came out, he’s gonna he just like S2099. A ton of utility and just all-around uses
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I guess he's can compete him

• ...or at least I thought he was until I realized red skull existed

Doom's extra block prof comes from his insane armor.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Yeah, he has the second highest tied w/ original cap. He’s around 1-2k block prof behind Red Skull.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★

Plus weakness.. exhaustion …
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Red Skull, OG Cap and CapIW all higher
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

@FluffyPigMonster uuuhhh only 1 of those is higher… OG cap has the same Block prof as him and CapIW is lower .-.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    It depends tho cuz sometimes base stats can be misleading.

For example War Machine has average block yet his massive armor up gives him more overall block when he parries or block than Doom and probably more than Scorpion as well.

Doc Ock is a block god also when played right and gets 0 damage on parries. Red Skull obviously. The Caps have other aspects to their block also like Weakness or Perfect Block. Carnage with a single block buff will have almost as much as Scorpion and the Caps also. Guardian on high sig is crazy for block when you add the block proficency and armor up.

Scorpion has amazing base block but other champs have ways or things not listed in their base to give them more overall block like War Machine.
    edited April 2022

@FluffyPigMonster uuuhhh only 1 of those is higher… OG cap has the same Block prof as him and CapIW is lower .-.

All are higher than Scorpion’s 76.4 listed in the OP, unless there’s something else.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

You didn't get the joke
  • RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

All are higher than Scorpion’s 76.4 listed in the OP, unless there’s something else.
    If you look at the bottom of your screen shots you'll see "Challenge Rating 100", the other screen shots are all CR 140. You're also looking at R5 6-star for your Cap IW.

It's easier to just got to the Prestige page, expand the base stats and sort by Block Prof if you're interested in the base state comparison.

If you look at the bottom of your screen shots you'll see "Challenge Rating 100", the other screen shots are all CR 140. You're also looking at R5 6-star for your Cap IW.

It's easier to just got to the Prestige page, expand the base stats and sort by Block Prof if you're interested in the base state comparison.

Thank you for that
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Yes maybe via that and crit resistance he can stand against scorpion
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Scorpion has a good Block prof but Doom has a "nice" one.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    I am hoping he's got good block proficiency.
    After all, you gotta hold block and press up up from sweep- oop wrong game.
    But anyways, like I said with OS, I'm gonna wait till I have him in my possession before I say "the man can tank like a tank."