**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gambit immune to g2099 sp3

On legendary side quest with Achilles heal node gambit had 5% power and i launched an sp3 with g2099 and it did absolutley nothing not even one hit point was takin away..what gives? Someone please explain

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Jaded said:

Reduced damage based on how much energy/power the attacker has. 3 full bars = 100% reduced damage. Modified her sp3 to no damage

I know that most people remember her sp3 to guarantee the KO under 5%, but it really just maximizes the damage which should, in theory, do that. However, lots of abilities like the Heimdall synergy, or the Punisher cheat death mechanic will keep them alive longer. Just how it functions. A bummer, but typically you can play around it. Also, it helps to read the nodes.

Where did you get that information? OP said only node was Achilles heel. You described something completely different. It helps to read the question before answering.
    Chill big guy, thought it was the power overwhelming node since I had a gambit with that in the first week. Question was read lol
  • Options
    SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    Gambit was at 5% health 7 prowess no flack jacket at time of launching sp3
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    I've gotten a bug before where I'll do literally zero damage from an l3 and it's been in AQ mostly with zero nodes that reduce damage.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Graves_3 said:

Jaded said:

Reduced damage based on how much energy/power the attacker has. 3 full bars = 100% reduced damage. Modified her sp3 to no damage

I know that most people remember her sp3 to guarantee the KO under 5%, but it really just maximizes the damage which should, in theory, do that. However, lots of abilities like the Heimdall synergy, or the Punisher cheat death mechanic will keep them alive longer. Just how it functions. A bummer, but typically you can play around it. Also, it helps to read the nodes.

Where did you get that information? OP said only node was Achilles heel. You described something completely different. It helps to read the question before answering.
    Chill big guy, thought it was the power overwhelming node since I had a gambit with that in the first week. Question was read lol
    Sorry buddy! I meant to quote the other response right after your post talking about reading the node. Your response just sounds like a misunderstanding but the one who commented right after you was talking about reading the nodes.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Forward said:

I've gotten a bug before where I'll do literally zero damage from an l3 and it's been in AQ mostly with zero nodes that reduce damage.

Which map,fight and node ?

• Options
    SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    Side quest legendary difficulty gambit node is Achilles heel