Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is It Time For A New Progression Title?

BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Simple question really.

I feel like the number of new TB players and TB players with multiple R4's is now becoming more and more frequent.

I was personally disappointed that there wasn't a new progression title associated with Act 7. My account is at the stage where I would like something new to help continue to motivate me moving forward. Even TB crystals would be a welcome addition from cavs.

What do you think it? Are we due a new title?

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Simply put, No.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    New progression title right now doesn't make sense. It needs to be on a difficulty level that's not easy to reach for a manjot player base. The content being released right now is not difficult enough for players to give a challenge and make the new title worth it.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The perfect time for a new progression title is a week before July 4th deals ;)
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    There needs to be one for 100% Chapter 7.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Not really. Act 7 was actually easier than act 6.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Maybe 100% and a certain number of r4's