**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 8 Beta Test

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
I got a message to sign up for the Act 8 Beta!

Hoping that they continue the trend of the types of nodes and fights they had for Act 7. Overall Act 7 was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed getting to use different teams, synergies, masteries, etc. It is refreshing not to just use the same champs to brute force with revives just to push through. In my opinion, the difficulty was just hard enough to make you a better player at the game, but wasn't overchallenging to where you want to simply give up.

(Before people ask)
Looks like the Sign-up period is active now until April 22nd, and the beta drops May 9th through May 23rd.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I wish I could an invite, but I'm guessing it is for only those who are part of CCP?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    I’m ben in this one and 7.4 beta and that’s it and not CCP
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    I got invited to last beta, couldn't even login to beta, reported back to Kabam, with no response at all from them (TILL TODAY), so I'll see how this goes
    (btw, I've finished all content except last 2 Carina's Abyss challenges)
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Just like act7 beta was accessible in May and 7.1 was released in December.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    When I got invitation for 7.4 beta I thought it's super cool and would spend hours to test it, but in reality I gave up after the first 2 fights in first map. Man, really don't have time for it.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    Noobda said:

7.4 beta was in October and 7.4 was released in March, so we will likely see 8.1 in September or October, depending on if it is good as is, or if they need to overhaul it.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I wish I could an invite, but I'm guessing it is for only those who are part of CCP?

nope, i and many others got one as just normal players
    Cool didn't know, thank you for letting me know.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Noobda said:

7.4 beta was in October and 7.4 was released in March, so we will likely see 8.1 in September or October, depending on if it is good as is, or if they need to overhaul it.
    Good info @Pikolu I was curious what the previous timelines were. Hopefully it comes out sooner than that.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    I'll go first ... PLEASE NO PARADOX mess lol. They were easily the worst part of Act 7.
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    GOTG said:

When I got invitation for 7.4 beta I thought it's super cool and would spend hours to test it, but in reality I gave up after the first 2 fights in first map. Man, really don't have time for it.

Agree. I barely did 2 or 3 fights on same beta
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★

I'll go first ... PLEASE NO PARADOX mess lol. They were easily the worst part of Act 7.

I’m meant after there’s change it to 12 I’m more happy of them