Options

State of the Battleream - April 2022

2»

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Ok, so I’ve spent a lot more time thinking about this, and I’ve managed to significantly tidy up my predictions, tying in MCU releases, annual releases and general timeframes

This is the annotated map I’m working with

Blue is Boss Champs
    Green is 2022 Champs
    Red is 2023 champs

May 2022: Wong and Clea
    June 2022: Wiccan and Hulkling
    July 2022: Gorr and Valkyrie
    August 2022: Anti-Man and Quicksilver
    September 2022: Titania and Victorious
    October 2022: Morlun and Spidey Supreme
    November 2022: Okoye and Namorita
    December 2022: Mantis
    January 2023: Shatterstar and Spiral
    February 2023: Spectrum and Abigail Brand
    March 2023: Baron Zemo and Patriot
    April 2023: Sandman and Lizard
    May 2023: Adam Warlock and The High Evolutionary
    June 2023: Shaman and Northstar
    July 2023: Stature and Pymtron
    August 2023: Langurian Champ and Summoner’s Choice 2023
    September 2023: Dakken and Lady Deathstrike
    October 2023: Morbius and Toxin
    November 2023: Ironheart and AGatha Harkness
    December 2023: Ravage 2099

I'm still not convinced about Spider Supreme tbh. Mainly because he doesn't actually exist. The cover of the comic which I think you're referring to was a very typical sensationalist cover. Also, I'm sure we'll get at least one of the MROC barons in MCOC at some point. For that reason I'm thinking we might get MROC's Madame Web for October 2022.

I think the Mojoverse event will coincide with the renewal of X men 97 on Disney+ which is rumoured to be around mid/summer 2023. July is taken up by Ant man 3 so that leaves June and August. June is more fitting of the 2 imo.

One final thing, we will 100% be getting another trophy champ down the line and that Deadpool character seems the most likely to me.
    Honestly I’m inclined to agree about Spider Supreme. I just can’t work out for the life of me who it might otherwise be. I was kinda figuring it would be a Kabam take on spider supreme rather than straight up that cover but I’m really not sure. I actually had Madame Web down at one point and honestly I’m still half-convinced it is her

Good shout on that, I was just guessing with most of the month placements but that’s a really great way to estimate it

That’s something I also considered, the thing that stopped me going down that route was the fact it wasn’t in the gold realm, legend runs still aren’t a thing, and there isn’t another Sigil champ coming anytime soon (especially with the addition of 6* crystals for that currency). But I mainly made that the SC2023 because I couldn’t find anywhere else for it to fit, so you could absolutely be right
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Ok, so I’ve spent a lot more time thinking about this, and I’ve managed to significantly tidy up my predictions, tying in MCU releases, annual releases and general timeframes

Blue is Boss Champs
    Green is 2022 Champs
    Red is 2023 champs

I'm still not convinced about Spider Supreme tbh. Mainly because he doesn't actually exist. The cover of the comic which I think you're referring to was a very typical sensationalist cover. Also, I'm sure we'll get at least one of the MROC barons in MCOC at some point. For that reason I'm thinking we might get MROC's Madame Web for October 2022.

I think the Mojoverse event will coincide with the renewal of X men 97 on Disney+ which is rumoured to be around mid/summer 2023. July is taken up by Ant man 3 so that leaves June and August. June is more fitting of the 2 imo.

One final thing, we will 100% be getting another trophy champ down the line and that Deadpool character seems the most likely to me.
    Honestly I’m inclined to agree about Spider Supreme. I just can’t work out for the life of me who it might otherwise be. I was kinda figuring it would be a Kabam take on spider supreme rather than straight up that cover but I’m really not sure. I actually had Madame Web down at one point and honestly I’m still half-convinced it is her

Good shout on that, I was just guessing with most of the month placements but that’s a really great way to estimate it

That’s something I also considered, the thing that stopped me going down that route was the fact it wasn’t in the gold realm, legend runs still aren’t a thing, and there isn’t another Sigil champ coming anytime soon (especially with the addition of 6* crystals for that currency). But I mainly made that the SC2023 because I couldn’t find anywhere else for it to fit, so you could absolutely be right
    Unless it’s a 2023 champ (Spider-Woman) it could be Silk (who I personally would love to see - which ties to all the Morlun rumors), Iron Spider (which has been teased before), or someone unique like that (well, unique as a spider-verse character).

There are many. I would rather it not be a “Spider-Supreme” or “Superior Spider” or something like that.

Silk is my wish.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Which version of Patriot do people think we're going to get? the OG WW2 version, the Young Avengers version who's not active in the comics or the 3rd version from the Secret Empire event?

The Young Avengers one seems the most likely one of the two.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Blue is Boss Champs
    Green is 2022 Champs
    Red is 2023 champs

I was thinking more along the lines of Platinumpool. Gather the different pieces of treasure and in doing so Piratepool, who was going to be an MROC barons, joins your roster
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,824 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    I don't buy the Spider-Supreme theory. I think it's going to be either Kaine as Scarlet Spider or Silk.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Probably a good thing that they called it sinister lands instead of something like sinister 6 territory since we have 9 sinister six tagged champs and probably getting 3 more. They do however have a lot to choose from. I can think of 5 not in the game with like no effort
    Sandman
    Lizard
    Beetle
    Hydro-Man
    Shocker
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Blue is Boss Champs
    Green is 2022 Champs
    Red is 2023 champs

Could get Spider-UK as a Mystic Spider-Man, would be pretty funny though to have 2 Captain Britains and neither of them be Bryan Braddock.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,824 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Hilarious.
    /sarcasm
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★

Blue is Boss Champs
    Green is 2022 Champs
    Red is 2023 champs

Could get Spider-UK as a Mystic Spider-Man, would be pretty funny though to have 2 Captain Britains and neither of them be Bryan Braddock.
    I would prefer Spider woman or Silk being added to the game Comics first then MCOC original