**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Temporal Heist Rifts- rewards

So I'm hoping I didn't screw up too bad but when I was completing the new side quest (aegon quest choice) I did not realize that even if you ran the same route twice you could still get the reward from that path. So the first time I got the same route twice in a row I backed out of the quest because I thought I was just saving myself time. Now I'm concerned I will not be able to complete Epic difficulty enough times to get the full amount of solo event rewards (5* awakening gem). Does anyone know if 1 missed route will cause me to miss the number of completions I will need to get that last tier solo reward? If it does I'm gonna flip lol

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    ya i think you need to complete all of them
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I thought you only had to complete 26 to get the full objectives which would mean you have 2 to spare
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    You only need 26 to complete: 4, 4, 4, 4, 10
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    They usually build in room for one or two misses to the final tally, so you should be good (as the above people have said, you only need to complete 26/28 days to get the objective).
  • Options
    Baron427Baron427 Posts: 68
    Thank you for the replies!