**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No extra points for 4-star Deadpool?

I used a 4-star Deadpool in a duel. I just got the 2 points I'd get if I used any star version. Where's the extra points?

Comments

• Starmunch_JrStarmunch_Jr Posts: 10
    I did, did you? Not sure what I'm missing.

Zan0 said:

Yes I did, you get one point with deadpool characters and 2 points with deadpool himself. Can’t get points any other way
    Right. You're not understanding my original question. I'm referring to the Inbox message screenshotted above.
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Yes I did, you get one point with deadpool characters and 2 points with deadpool himself. Can’t get points any other way
    Right. You're not understanding my original question. I'm referring to the Inbox message screenshotted above.
    Yes so am I
    Enlighten me. Where is "Use your favorite champion 4-STAR DEADPOOL in Duels, Alliance Quests, or Arenas to earn even MORE points!" in game?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I don’t have that solo event, how do you get it?
    edited April 2022
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Yes so am I
    Enlighten me. Where is "Use your favorite champion 4-STAR DEADPOOL in Duels, Alliance Quests, or Arenas to earn even MORE points!" in game?

I don’t understand what you want. 4 star deadpool gives more points than the other champs
    Bruhhhhh it doesn't say "4-star" in the "bonus points" section. I got the same amount of points when I used a 4-star DP in a duel as I did with a 3-star.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    I don’t see this event.m I missing something?
    edited April 2022
    Cynchotic said:

Not to be mean, but this question is veering off topic of my original question. I encourage you to make your own post to ask this. I can't say for sure, but it might have something to do with having already bought the 4-star DP deal last time it was offered 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Grumrok said:

Cynchotic said:

Cynchotic said:

Not to be mean, but this question is veering off topic of my original question. I encourage you to make your own post to ask this. I can't say for sure, but it might have something to do with having already bought the 4-star DP deal last time it was offered 🤷🏻‍♂️
    WOW! I’ll make sure to never comment on your post again. 🫡
    WOW! Look up the concept of "thread hijacking". If you can comment on my post, you can create your own. 👍
    Wow look up the concept of not being a jerk. This is a valid question to ask here. It has correlation to the event you are struggling with.

And "thread hijacking" get off your high horse.

Speaking of horses, let's talk about how awesome it would be to get Beta Ray in the game
    That would be an awesome addition to the game, like several other characters who are much wished by the community. 😉😁
    Right. I can't wait till Quicksilver speeds into the contest.

I wonder if we will get more Pool characters. Maybe when DP3 comes out we will get a movie tie in. Would love to see Ryan Reynolds face in my game.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Cynchotic said:

Unlock the event here

• At the risk of you complaining that I too am somehow hijacking your question by answering it in a way I’m sure you won’t agree with.

The referenced mail msg looks like it is for people who already own the 4* OG DP (thus says don’t need to buy the deal to get the 4*).

And technically the Mail Msg is not wrong when it says you can use your 4* DP (which is what determined that you would receive the Msg) towards extra points in the event.

It just didn’t mention that you could also use 3* (or I’m guessing 2* or 1* also) OG DP for extra points too (if you happen to have those).

But the Mail Msg is not being sent to those who just own 3*, 2*, or 1*. It is sent to those who own 4*, so the extra points was in reference to having own (and thus can use) your 4*.
    edited April 2022

At the risk of you complaining that I too am somehow hijacking your question by answering it in a way I’m sure you won’t agree with.

The referenced mail msg looks like it is for people who already own the 4* OG DP (thus says don’t need to buy the deal to get the 4*).

And technically the Mail Msg is not wrong when it says you can use your 4* DP (which is what determined that you would receive the Msg) towards extra points in the event.

It just didn’t mention that you could also use 3* (or I’m guessing 2* or 1* also) OG DP for extra points too (if you happen to have those).

But the Mail Msg is not being sent to those who just own 3*, 2*, or 1*. It is sent to those who own 4*, so the extra points was in reference to having own (and thus can use) your 4*.
    Yeah, my question doesn't concern those who don't see the solo event, hence, my encouragement to them to start a new thread (and my bewilderment in why they persisted in mouthing off in this one). The in-game message said more points would be granted for using a 4-star Deadpool. I'm asking where those additional points are in the game. I'm trying to hold Kabam accountable for what they said, not make excuses for them. We, as players, should all be on the same page here.
  • asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    additionally, literally EVERYONE who is able to do the solo event has, and in fact NEEDS a 4 star dead pool in order to participate in the solo event, thus making the extra points redundant. If anything 5* Deadpool should get the extra points if implemented, as it rewards those who grinded the event last time
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,202 ★★★★★
    Don't answer this jerk
    asgadion said:

additionally, literally EVERYONE who is able to do the solo event has, and in fact NEEDS a 4 star dead pool in order to participate in the solo event, thus making the extra points redundant. If anything 5* Deadpool should get the extra points if implemented, as it rewards those who grinded the event last time

Huh? Extra points aren't redundant. There are rank rewards.
    Zan0 said:

At the risk of you complaining that I too am somehow hijacking your question by answering it in a way I’m sure you won’t agree with.

Yeah, my question doesn't concern those who don't see the solo event, hence, my encouragement to them to start a new thread (and my bewilderment in why they persisted in mouthing off in this one). The in-game message said more points would be granted for using a 4-star Deadpool. I'm asking where those additional points are in the game. I'm trying to hold Kabam accountable for what they said, not make excuses for them. We, as players, should all be on the same page here.
    First of all your attitude needs to be checked on by someone.

They say you can earn more points with a 4 star deadpool and they aren’t lying but you can also use a 5,3,2 or 1 star to gain those extra points
    Why? Because I have basic reading comprehension and writing skills?

Again, I don't know why people are reading what's not there, volunteering to make excuses for Kabam, rather than calling the mistake out for what it is. If you look at the original message it says to use that list of 'Pool characters--INCLUDING DEADPOOL--to earn points in the event. In this section they are referring to the 2 points you get with any star DP, along with the 1 point from the other champs.

But THEN it says to earn EXTRA points, use FOUR STAR Deadpool. EXTRAAAA. Which would mean MORE than the 1 and 2 points already mentioned.