**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Arena Points

AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Why are my R3 L45 6* giving the same points as my R1 L1 6*
Shouldn't there be a noticeable difference between these 2 even without the multiplier
Both are yielding just about 15000 points per fight

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,759 ★★★★★
    You are doing the spring cleaning arena that is intentionally made so all raritys give the same point amounts
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 454 ★★★
    Just use 3* and use arena buffs. Ko on purpose about match 15, restart and using 3* arena pt buffs, it is over in no time.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 358 ★★★
    Use 1* and die on purpose after 5-6 rounds and start over to mark it easier
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 313 ★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Just use 3* and use arena buffs. Ko on purpose about match 15, restart and using 3* arena pt buffs, it is over in no time.

That’s exactly what I did. Using 3 star x3 arena boosts gives 135,000 per round.