Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Deadpool cut-off

2»

Comments

• Options
    GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    You spent 2k units?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Scripps said:

So I have a shot at getting 5 Star DP with over 1,000 points? I'm sweating with all the grinding lol. Really want him.

You are definitely gonna get him that is beyond over kill, some people last time put up about 100 points and snagged him. The cut offs aren't gonna be to high because he's not that highly useful of a champion, plus not a lot of people felt the need to buy the ticket in the first place. Not to mention the second time it's coming around.

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 ★★★★
    Scripps said:

So I have a shot at getting 5 Star DP with over 1,000 points? I'm sweating with all the grinding lol. Really want him.

Don’t worry, you are safe, bro. Top of the Top for sure.
  • Options
    GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    Would y’all say 500 is safe?
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219

Would y’all say 500 is safe?

Yes
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 566 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Scripps said:

Don’t worry, you are safe, bro. Top of the Top for sure.
    Thank you bro, I appreciate you! I’m at 1.4K right now. Stopping once I hit 10,000 units. Lol. I appreciate your insight!

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    at 600 points and climbing, i really want him so gonna go all in. will Awakening him with other method somehow by clearing the contest there and there. i think it's worth it getting him because of his regeneration is gold everywhere as long it's not healblock.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Would u say 50 is safe? 😋
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

at 600 points and climbing, i really want him so gonna go all in. will Awakening him with other method somehow by clearing the contest there and there. i think it's worth it getting him because of his regeneration is gold everywhere as long it's not healblock.

I have high Sig Wolverine, that’s some hardcore Regeneration, but Deadpool? lol
  • Options
    asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    edited April 2022
    Scripps said:

Scripps said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Scripps said:

Plus I got to max him out and use him in Deadpoolooza which was a good time

I have about 1,000 points right now. Overkill do you think?

Absolutely, how many Units did you throw in?
    About 1,300 I believe...

Wait, that was near my 500 mark, probably around 2,500k, somewhere around there.

If last time's event is anything to go off of, it just sounds like a waste of units... Ive put in ~400 points (through arenas and daily duels- im a student and its finals season in uni so I can hop in every few hours for a some easy arena fights lol)

• Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Daddrieda said:

I have high Sig Wolverine, that’s some hardcore Regeneration, but Deadpool? lol
    Deadpool regeneration is on demand and nothing with RNG to do - that's what makes him unique. Wolverine is badass for sure, but if can get Deadpool then i'm happy and me being happy over an trophy champion is important :)
  • Options
    i landed 935 points. what about you folks?
  • Options
  • Options
    Got 1-10%
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 549 ★★★
    Score of 508

• Options

935 points for rank 106. meaning you just needed about 200-300 points to be part of rank 1000.