**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground Bug

JosephAshJosephAsh Posts: 177
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Finished the fight and the screen just went to this and froze. Have to restart the phone to even get out of the screen.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Happened to me a couple times as well. Seems to be tied to the opponent forfeiting the match, possibly while you are engaged in a fight.

The two times I recall it happening was after I had left a fight and been awarded a win prior to the match results being displayed.
  • Options
    ChristoChristo Posts: 20
    Happened to me aswel but when I logged back in it said i have won the match.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    I don't know if anyone else have this problem but I never start the fight with the full 2 minutes, always around 1:45. Although 2 minutes isn't alot of time with the massive health pools on some tanky champs it was more than enough with the previous nodes but with safeguard I almost never kill the defender before times up unless I use a big damage over time champ. And lets be honest that doesn't happen too often with some dubbel immunity champs.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the challenge but fighting immune champs with less than 2 minutes is a tall order that not many can achieve with mostly rnk3 defenders. To put it in perspective that I'm not ranting is with most of the fights I wasn't able to kill the defender off in time, they had about 5%-1% health left when time ran out but with that 15 seconds I lost from the beginning i would've been able to kill off the defender.

• Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91

Won the first fight, probably the second too, countdown ended and I got a draw. 15 energy wasted and it happens quite often.
  • Options
    MaxDemsMaxDems Posts: 3
    edited April 2022
    I also had the black screen at the end of first game. I wait and the game is lost but i didn't quit.

On the history, no round is played
  • Options
    I got the black screen again... i lost the first fight, won the second and after playing the third it took me to the black screen and froze i had to force quit the fight and when i logged back in it showed i had lost but only showed round 1 and 2 but nothing about round 3.