**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will we ever get a use for excees duplicate platpool parts?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Like what am I supposed to even do with these pieces, I have 4 heads and nothing to do with them. Will there ever be a trade in store? It kinda sucks for there to be that RNG aspect meaning you can get duplicate parts but then proceed to get no benefits for it.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Shouldn’t be a problem: just wait for Deadpool’s Spring Clean—hold on a sec, hearing the Deadpool event will not actually have a way to get more Deadpool parts.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I assume the event will be back eventually
  • Options
    I'm just hoping there is a way to exchange a duplicate for another. However I fear they would do it as exchange two duplicates or something for a crystal that has a chance at a random piece....causing more issues
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Every year you can get all the parts again. And I use duplicates to get more different profile pics.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Every year you can get all the parts again. And I use duplicates to get more different profile pics.

Sure but normally we would have gotten the start of the event by now.

Except there has been 0 news on the matter.
  • Options

WOLF_LINK said:

Sure but normally we would have gotten the start of the event by now.

Except there has been 0 news on the matter.
    No, it was always starting like July/end of Summer.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited April 2022

Finally lucked out and got the legs....

Nice! I think I just need the torso or something for the 6*
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They made the mistake last time of repeating the same pieces the same way as the first time. So hopefully they change it this time around so that we aren't locked behind a RNG/pay wall
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Wait to make Dups.
  • Options

They made the mistake last time of repeating the same pieces the same way as the first time. So hopefully they change it this time around so that we aren't locked behind a RNG/pay wall

These 🏆 Champs (5* Deadpool, Platinpool) are supposed to be locked behind a Paywall.

But honestly, I got 5* Platpool both years with the free Packs + lucky RNG (I‘ve skipped the Unit and real money Offers … just had SQ, ISO Store and Incursions).

But had to pay for the 6* Platpool tho …
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

That's quite naive of you to assume the pattern will change. From business viewpoint, it'd just ruin the "body part market" if the previously paid ones were relocated to a quest everyone could do. So nope, no matter how many times it goes back, the torso stays in a cash shop and legs (or face, don't remember) stay in a black market.

And, although I only have my observation to back up this claim, these two also stay the rarest cards to randomly drop from crystals.