**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Officers needed for progression push

Current goals...
AQ 66666 with low mods
Aw gold 1/plat 4
Line app required.

I am looking for a couple of guys/girls at the end of the season to take up an officer position. This would involve you taking control of your individual BG with support from myself and another.
We want to start hitting higher maps in AQ and push on further then we currently are.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to PM me in game or on line app. My Id is kingofeng

Comments

• GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Kingo look me up on line ID ggodorov1 path seeker I have officer experience and very good at running things from bring in players and help with battle group set up
  • KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 126
    Still in need of a couple of solid guys/girls. Looking for 12k+ prestige and someone who can lead by example. Have a great team just need experienced players to help us progress
  • Please help me, I want to join to alliance
  • KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 126
    @KilatMozambik what are you looking for if we can't help I'm sure there a few alliances that can