**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of pain

AuceAuce Posts: 424 ★★
Cavalier got to do it last year, Did they mention why Cav's can't do it this year? Or is paragon the alternative?

Comments

• Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

But thronebreaker is the last title i am going for cause in 2 years i understand there will be many titles after paragon to come and this isnt going to end and every new event with exciting rewards released will be linked to those titles.

You're figuring this out now, in a progressional game as a service?
    And tbh I have lots of points why will I be leaving after thronebreaker just not cause of new titles are introduced one after another. It's becoming too hostile for F2P players and I feel too much of grinding is required recently. And why haven't i said those? Cause I know there's lot of peoples here to argue "why this doesn't req much grinding why f2p and those who spend money can reach same level" honestly I am not interested in any of those explanation. That's why stopped by just saying new titles and titles and this goes on....
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

But thronebreaker is the last title i am going for cause in 2 years i understand there will be many titles after paragon to come and this isnt going to end and every new event with exciting rewards released will be linked to those titles.

And tbh I have lots of points why will I be leaving after thronebreaker just not cause of new titles are introduced one after another. It's becoming too hostile for F2P players and I feel too much of grinding is required recently. And why haven't i said those? Cause I know there's lot of peoples here to argue "why this doesn't req much grinding why f2p and those who spend money can reach same level" honestly I am not interested in any of those explanation. That's why stopped by just saying new titles and titles and this goes on....
    If you are quitting the game after you get thronebreaker, why not just quit? Why bother getting thronebreaker? Not being snarky, genuinely curious.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

If you are quitting the game after you get thronebreaker, why not just quit? Why bother getting thronebreaker? Not being snarky, genuinely curious.

DNA3000 said:

I am on 6.4.5 if u read the previous post. And there is no hurry for me in quitting lol. I will don't worry. Thought I came this close to Thronebreakers so why not quit after 2 more quests
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    There's still plenty of time between the launch of the event to push for TB. If you can't make TB in the 2 weeks you'll always have the next time and the next time because it refreshes. I hate to be that guy but if you can't get to TB then you'll likely not even have enough of a roster to get the fights down every week and especially the final week. Let alone the objectives that come with it
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

DNA3000 said:

There are many ways to play the game you do not need to make it a grind fest. If you want to be at the top of the game you have to, but you can be a midtier and have fun with your alliance. You will never be able to compete with top spenders. They do allow us to play for free if we choose.
    Actually my alliance is quite chill one. I Run alliances only because it can be the way i want which is not possible if i am not the leader. My main ally is map 5 4k glory earning alliance and i am honestly quite happy with that. Plus members are quite friendly.

Sometimes though it gets stressful during aw even in tier 6 7 for us.

It isn't that i never had fun in here. I already told its one of my favourite game i ever played. It's just I really don't wanna hunt for more titles on story... Those requires collecting units (for completing acts and progressing) and hitting the arena which i really really hate.
    And if i dont progress in here and just stay my current title would be locked out from nearly every event in distant future lol. So isn't it better to quit than say to stay thronebreakers for next 5 years?
  • Options
    Mattyy said:

Gmonkey said:

DNA3000 said:

There are many ways to play the game you do not need to make it a grind fest. If you want to be at the top of the game you have to, but you can be a midtier and have fun with your alliance. You will never be able to compete with top spenders. They do allow us to play for free if we choose.
    Actually my alliance is quite chill one. I Run alliances only because it can be the way i want which is not possible if i am not the leader. My main ally is map 5 4k glory earning alliance and i am honestly quite happy with that. Plus members are quite friendly.

It isn't that i never had fun in here. I already told its one of my favourite game i ever played. It's just I really don't wanna hunt for more titles on story... Those requires collecting units (for completing acts and progressing) and hitting the arena which i really really hate.
    And if i dont progress in here and just stay my current title would be locked out from nearly every event in distant future lol. So isn't it better to quit than say to stay thronebreakers for next 5 years?
    Lol this is just a whine, do you know how long it's been since thronebreaker came in to now when paragon is being added? You talk as if every year there's going to be title after title dropping and there's going to be all this content being locked behind them... um nah lol 95% of the game isn't going to be locked behind your speculated new titles so it's ourely just a whine on your end. Get over it and play the game as you can ffs.
    What is wrong with you seriously?
  • Options
    Mattyy said:

Gmonkey said:

DNA3000 said:

Lol this is just a whine, do you know how long it's been since thronebreaker came in to now when paragon is being added? You talk as if every year there's going to be title after title dropping and there's going to be all this content being locked behind them... um nah lol 95% of the game isn't going to be locked behind your speculated new titles so it's ourely just a whine on your end. Get over it and play the game as you can ffs.
    Ur tone says like " play the game as you can ffs" or else what u gonna fire me? Get a life man
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Mattyy said:

Gmonkey said:

DNA3000 said:

Ur tone says like " play the game as you can ffs" or else what u gonna fire me? Get a life man
    Sounds like you got a few screws loose there, whine away chief 🤣
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    I really flipped out about paragon and the bungling of the 10,000 unit offer. I’m still bothered by the offer and I regret beating 7.4.6. I’d give back all my rewards if I could.

After seeing exactly how expensive spring cleaning was, I was somehow left at peace with how huge the investment was. It feels counterintuitive, but that’s what happened. “Oh, THAT is how much it costs? I guess I’ll just forget about it.”

It also helps that I seen TB scoring much closer to paragon than the Cav/tb split for SOP. I’m going to hope the reward structure matches. If 50% of the rewards are behind the paragon points, I’ll come back and throw a hissy fit.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,770 ★★★★★
    I don't really understand your logic. You need to progress in the game to get to the endgame stuff. If you don't/until you do progress, you'll always have the midgame stuff to do. There are a ton of variants, for example. Every EQ and SQ every month is, arguably, midgame stuff. You have all of Act 7 left to do, which is some of the most fun content in the game. Endgame players have very little of that aside from events such as Summer and Eternity of Pain.

Why would you throw your hands up in defeat at the fact that there are progression titles in the game and that they sometimes offer access to things that you, as a midtier player, aren't ready for yet? Why would that be the reason for you leaving the game rather than a carrot for you to continue to push forward to bigger and greater rewards? The Eternity of Pain is endgame content. It was last year too, but by that point, Cavaliers were endgame(ish) players. Now, they aren't anymore. The game has progressed to a point where Cavalier players are in the middle of Thronebreaker and above, and Uncollected and below.

However, there is every possibility to climb up to Thronebreaker, just as you said you intended to do. When you do, you'll get access to even more rewards that let you continue climbing toward Paragon. While the lack of end to the cycle might seem somewhat daunting, it's what keeps this game going and keeps it so engrossing for so many people. Just like there have to be things for you to reach toward, there have to be things for endgame players to reach toward. I can guarantee you that it's far better to always be one step behind than to reach a point where every incentive to continue slowly falls away, which is kind of where Thronebreaker players have been for quite a while now.

For as much controversy as there is surrounding the introduction of Paragon, it will ultimately revitalize the playerbase that's stuck at the end with nowhere to go. Suddenly, there is somewhere to go. That is a good thing. That is a healthy thing for the game. And a healthy game is, at the end, also a good thing for players like you.

I hope you stick around. I certainly think its worth it.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    If you aren’t thronebreaker by now, what have you been doing?
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I don't really understand your logic. You need to progress in the game to get to the endgame stuff. If you don't/until you do progress, you'll always have the midgame stuff to do. There are a ton of variants, for example. Every EQ and SQ every month is, arguably, midgame stuff. You have all of Act 7 left to do, which is some of the most fun content in the game. Endgame players have very little of that aside from events such as Summer and Eternity of Pain.

Why would you throw your hands up in defeat at the fact that there are progression titles in the game and that they sometimes offer access to things that you, as a midtier player, aren't ready for yet? Why would that be the reason for you leaving the game rather than a carrot for you to continue to push forward to bigger and greater rewards? The Eternity of Pain is endgame content. It was last year too, but by that point, Cavaliers were endgame(ish) players. Now, they aren't anymore. The game has progressed to a point where Cavalier players are in the middle of Thronebreaker and above, and Uncollected and below.

However, there is every possibility to climb up to Thronebreaker, just as you said you intended to do. When you do, you'll get access to even more rewards that let you continue climbing toward Paragon. While the lack of end to the cycle might seem somewhat daunting, it's what keeps this game going and keeps it so engrossing for so many people. Just like there have to be things for you to reach toward, there have to be things for endgame players to reach toward. I can guarantee you that it's far better to always be one step behind than to reach a point where every incentive to continue slowly falls away, which is kind of where Thronebreaker players have been for quite a while now.

For as much controversy as there is surrounding the introduction of Paragon, it will ultimately revitalize the playerbase that's stuck at the end with nowhere to go. Suddenly, there is somewhere to go. That is a good thing. That is a healthy thing for the game. And a healthy game is, at the end, also a good thing for players like you.

I hope you stick around. I certainly think its worth it.

Thanks that's well written and a civil response! I agree with the point u said where ones that are already thronebreaker wasn't finding anyting interesting to go on till paragon came.
  • Options

If you aren’t thronebreaker by now, what have you been doing?

Well not atleast whining like u to increase the catalysts storage at lower levels. If you are not level 60 why are you even thinking of paragon?
  • Options
    HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55
    It’s too difficult for you cavs mate focus on act 4 or whatever your complaining a nerf is needed for these days
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Cav players should gather about 3k-4k units and rather than spending on cav crystals or deals , Try to just complete abyss ASAP! and enjoy the TB title and content!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Sorry for being a lazy ass but someone link the ministeel thread for this WAAHvalier