**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion class do we need more of in game

2»

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    What class would Morlun be (let’s say they made him)?

I’d like more mystics.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Science & Mystic need some high tier raw damage champions that can dish out big crits or DOT effects with negligible rampup
    These classes offer a wide range of utility but seem to lack in the damage category except under a few favorable circumstances (Eg. Buffs for Longshot, Energy damage for Torch, Crits for CAPIW, perfect match-ups for Tigra)
    I often end up ignoring these classes while going for general questing unless I need some of their utility
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

a solid 3rd of the champs in the game could be argued to be other classes then what they are.

How is falcon not skill? Wasn't Kamala Khan born on earth when inhumans were already here... I'd say she is less cosmic than Karnak.

The fantastic 4 got all their powers from the power cosmic, so why are they all science?

How is Spiderman not a mutant... he literally was bit by an animal, and mutated to gain its powers.

need I go on?

Fortunately/Unfortunately Karnak "duel class" was a failed experiment... I'm glad Kabam didn't pursue it... but let's face it... lots of things in this game are picked to be mechanisms of game (have some even distribution among classes)... or are for sales purposes (please give me any other reason why prestige exists / how the numbers are chosen).

Hmmm. Well, Falcon is skill. Did you mean to say why is he not tech?

Kamala Khan has traces of the inhumane gene in her blood, so by that alone she joins the rest of the inhumans as cosmic

The fantastic four I can understand the argument for them being cosmic powered. But they are science based….science is the reason they ended up in their predicament that exposed them to the cosmic rays.

I could be off base here…but mutants are essentially “born with” their power. Spiderman was mutated. From his normal human form something exposed to him caused the change. Mutants are just already at that evolution.

Yes. You can go on. Any other examples?
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Etm34 said:

I personally want more Cosmics and Mutants.

My roster is still missing a lot of great 6* mutants and cosmics. I’d rather have more of those champs available than say Tech, Science, or Skill, where I have all the top options already ranked in those classes

The mutants you're missing, are they yet to be added to the game or already in the game? And how does adding more mutant help you with the current missing mutants you're hunting for. Shouldn't you be more interesting in picking them now before more is added to the pool. And if the introduce more mutants you don't like you'd still have the same problem.
    I’d rather have the opportunity to pull more Mutants and Cosmics than the rest, because the likelihood is higher I’ll rank them (if I pull them) compared to other new champs.

Say kabam dumps in 5 new mystics this year. I already have literally every mystic option I need ranked, so I’ll be less interested in acquiring them.

It’s a selfish perspective for sure, but it’s my perspective