**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can't become Paragon because...

MrddrMrddr Posts: 108
I cannot complete Carina VOL-2 since I don't have a 5 or 6-star version of Korg! Why can I not do that with only gulk or thor rags? I spent 200k 5 star shards on skill and mutant crystal since the challenge came out and couldn't get Korg. Come on this is not right and you know it. Please help.

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I have 5* and 6* Korg … but no Thor Ragna. So we‘re sitting in the same boat.
  • Chilly_OmeChilly_Ome Posts: 40
    Take your pick. I have them and haven’t rank them yet.

• WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    edited April 2022
    Your account is not ready for the next progression. Keep building and someday you will be paragon too…..

Or just open a bunch of cavs….
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    That stinks for you. But it’s part of the game! Better do some content
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Opening crystals is like playing the lottery. It’s possible you’ll never get the results you’re hoping for.

That helpful information was provided to me when I opened a ticket regarding previous crystal opening results. 😂😂

Good luck in your journey.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    This is all in the same vain of folks getting stuck at Mr. Sinister in Act6 cause they didnt have a champ to counter caustic temper along with EMP Mod, didnt they nerf that fight as a result?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Mrddr said:

Don't lol me this is serious...

🤣
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Mrddr said:

I cannot complete Carina VOL-2 since I don't have a 5 or 6-star version of Korg! Why can I not do that with only gulk or thor rags? I spent 200k 5 star shards on skill and mutant crystal since the challenge came out and couldn't get Korg. Come on this is not right and you know it. Please help.

You dont have thor rags or ghulk?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I can't become Paragon because I'm not Throne Breaker. After doing 6.2 I lost all will and desire to ever touch story content ever again...

Oh wait, I thought we were comparing reasons why we couldn't get there...
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Mrddr said:

That stinks for you. But it’s part of the game! Better do some content

All content %100 done, 200k shards spent on mutant skill and 6-star crystals as well. Yes, I should do content or use my credit card until I pull 5 or 6-star Korg. Makes sense.
    Well better get on it.

I can't become Paragon because I'm not Throne Breaker. After doing 6.2 I lost all will and desire to ever touch story content ever again...

Oh wait, I thought we were comparing reasons why we couldn't get there...

That fight is one of the easiest In the game. Sad
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Content says it challenges your roster