**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited April 2022

Hellraiser quote aside, I can't wait to get slaughtered. Gonna be fun! This isn't sarcasm btw. This is content.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★

They let everyone know before spring cleaning and are re-running the Act 7 deal so I have no issues with it. Plenty of opportunities to get it before this releases.

They are opportunities and I’m glad they’re re-running the deal, that was one of my biggest qualms with the announcement, but I wouldn’t call it “plenty” unless there was true content you can play and accomplish to acquire the r4 materials ahead of time.
    They can't just make up new content that gives mats for a full a r4.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Very excited for this.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Will be interesting to see how hard Paragon objectives are.

I recall from SOP being able to do most of the objectives, but skipping some of them.
  • AgentRocker2112AgentRocker2112 Posts: 28
    LJF said:

Why is Kabam giving players who paid for Paragon (either with unit deals or the 10K unit 7.4 offer) these extra objectives so early and without offering the same opportunity to everyone? It would make sense if EoP came out in July or August after releasing additional content to create a third r4 6*. But by releasing Paragon only to a small handful and allowing only those players the opportunity to complete the extra objectives so soon, you're immediately punishing all players who completed all available content (which does not on its own give enough resources for Paragon).

Why label Paragon a "progression title" if it has no tie to game progression?

They re-activated the 7.4 offer so it is open to everyone. Complete 7.4 and offer is available. They aren't punishing anyone for not completing 7.4 and taking the deal, they are giving a little extra reward to the people who did.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

LJF said:

Why is Kabam giving players who paid for Paragon (either with unit deals or the 10K unit 7.4 offer) these extra objectives so early and without offering the same opportunity to everyone? It would make sense if EoP came out in July or August after releasing additional content to create a third r4 6*. But by releasing Paragon only to a small handful and allowing only those players the opportunity to complete the extra objectives so soon, you're immediately punishing all players who completed all available content (which does not on its own give enough resources for Paragon).

They re-activated the 7.4 offer so it is open to everyone. Complete 7.4 and offer is available. They aren't punishing anyone for not completing 7.4 and taking the deal, they are giving a little extra reward to the people who did.
    No, if you bought it, you won't be offered it again.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I wasn't necessarily talking about rewards. More about purposely avoiding anything related to the Paragon title, like how its happening on the announcement thread.

And for the GIF, I meant say to say, it can be used against you in the future, even if its for the memes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They mentioned what was required. It isn't going to change. I'm not sure what is so foreboding about the Meme. It's pretty accurate. There's nothing more to add.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I wasn't necessarily talking about rewards. More about purposely avoiding anything related to the Paragon title, like how its happening on the announcement thread.

You say that like it is a bad thing.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

And for the GIF, I meant say to say, it can be used against you in the future, even if its for the memes

You mean how they won't change their mind because you disagree?
    I’m don’t like the fact that there’s already be Obtained point for pargon that’s ealy of a release where there’s do’s not hav be a valua path for non spending and non from outside of top. It a bit to early for I’m okay with it 3 r4 just not so early for pargon to get a even more high ground tb didn’t get tb obtains before it was like over a year so there’s ben multiple way to gian it I’m ain’t trying to change the way just it’s stupid at this rate.
  • AgentRocker2112AgentRocker2112 Posts: 28

LJF said:

No, if you bought it, you won't be offered it again.
    I think everyone understands that .................. but this was a response to the comment about Kabam being unfair letting Paragon have a few additional rewards. I was stating the opportunity is there to complete 7.4 and buy the Unit deal at the discount which is reactivated. It's not punishing anyone, only giving a little extra reward to the people that did complete 7.4 and take the deal.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    There are occasional temporary content. boss rushes, I believe there was "the maze", etc. I didn't' start the game in the beginning, and didn't progress much for a year plus... and so there was a ton of content I missed because I hadn't joined the game yet, or it was beyond my abilities at the time. I don't complain that Kabam needs to bring it back... there will be more things, and I will continue to progress.

It takes a long time to catch up (which can be shortened with spending) to "near the top"... and I will be Paragon day one / have done so.

That said, if I truly wanted to be on top... there is literally nothing I could do to catch the top 10 in any leaderboard... as any resource I could get, they can also get, making it virtually impossible to catch up short of spending so much money on the game, I might as well just by the company.

Players should not feel entitled that when there is a new progression destination, they should have it on day 1. get over your FOMO. You may just have to wait an extra couple months and just get the Paragon title in time for iteration 2 or 3 of EOP.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'm sure this response will get some hate, but there is a lot of entitlement on some of these posts. Kabam is not a non-profit company and stays in business and keeps this game going based on what people spend on the game.

Of course they want to motivate people to spend, that's the goal of every business. That's why most business have rewards type of programs that reward customers to spend at there. If people don't spend, this game goes away, it's literally that simple.

Those who don't support the company that makes this game (by spending) shouldn't expect to have everything exactly the same as those who support this company through in game purchases.

People who are free to play or barely spend threatening to stop playing doesn't hurt kabam by the way. If people who spend stop playing that's a different story but that isn't likely the case in this situation.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    @Kabam Miike pls allow the cav players to take part in the event , we are also worthy of facing those challenges .