**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Simple question
    Why a time attack method for legends?
    This is totally unfair, and i explain why
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

Time attack is a lot fairer of a system than first 100. This event will be released on a Wednesday, people have this thing called a job, most jobs require you to work on Wednesday. Therefore you wouldn't have a chance at competing for legends unless you cleared you're schedule right now for a few days, as nobody knows how long it'll take to beat 5.4.

You realize that you can also use this strategy if you are going for it.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Simple question
    Why a time attack method for legends?
    This is totally unfair, and i explain why
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

Time attack is a lot fairer of a system than first 100. This event will be released on a Wednesday, people have this thing called a job, most jobs require you to work on Wednesday. Therefore you wouldn't have a chance at competing for legends unless you cleared you're schedule right now for a few days, as nobody knows how long it'll take to beat 5.4.

Never been fair for Android users

• Hellcat wrote: »
    What about ranking 5*’s to r5?
    I meant outside of just the 1.
  • Backstreet Boys, huh?

Finally someone noticed.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    can the boss be defeated by pure skill or will it be a money pit like the collector?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Why does it say 5 T2a when 6 are needed for rank 5??
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★

You also get 18k shards twice. Total of 6
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    WOAH !! Finally a nice post. Those rewards seem PRETTY SWEET. Then again, every Act has great rewards for the time it's released.

Btw, @Kabam Miike You guys seem to be avoiding this question? How many mephistos lol?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited November 2017
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    How many mephisto guys?

Oh wait I missed the 2 18,000 T2a shards..
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Great rewards only thing that would have added icing on the cake is rank down tickets ;(
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    How many total t4b for 100% (completion + exploration, assuming 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 are already 100%)
    Scottryan wrote: »

You also get 18k shards twice. Total of 6

Yep, thanks I just saw it.... I usually ignore those rewards and look at completion
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    So we thinking it’s going to cost 30-40 T1 Alphas to go from R4 to R5?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The rewards for just completing are almost as good as LoL... wow. Really nice kabam.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Superman69 wrote: »
    WOAH !! Finally a nice post. Those rewards seem PRETTY SWEET. Then again, every Act has great rewards for the time it's released.

Btw, @Kabam Miike You guys seem to be avoiding this question? How many mephistos lol?

Somewhere between 0 and 1000! We can't just give everything away in the announcement! There's got to be some surprises.

And you tell us the magiks, dorms, and icemen, but not mephistos? Calling it, he’s a boss somewhere in the chapter
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    OhGodYes wrote: »
    So we thinking it’s going to cost 30-40 T1 Alphas to go from R4 to R5?

It takes 6, T1A to go from Rank 4 to rank 5, this information is already in the game.
  • edited November 2017
    hurricant wrote: »
    How many total t4b for 100% (completion + exploration, assuming 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 are already 100%)

Including fully formed and Fragments, 12 T4Bs for 100% Exploring Act 5.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    thats **** for legend run time attack ..i explain why .... many players will wait for the last days to take infos from others players , which champs to bring correctly without error , u should do like act4 , fatest 1st top100 , legend run is broken with time attack , some run legends quest for others so ...... and we need more t1a .. why give us a t4c shards when complete map6? thats useless t4c shards

Maybe others could exercise some self control and wait as well instead of plowing through on day 1? It will take a week at the most to have a clear strategy on who to bring and use on each path.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    How hard is the final boss of act 5? (compared to the collector)
  • luhdemtatersluhdemtaters Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike can you say at this point if the new/unique buffs are/will be designed to necessitate a full/diverse team of attackers? I.e. So that people with Sparky and Blade can't run through it easily and claim the top 100 Legends spots?

Additionally, will the buffs necessitate a full team of 4/55? Are people with only two and three 4/55 champs gonna have a shot at Legends; or are the buffs going to make it tough for people with less than five 4/55 champs?
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »

Somewhere between 0 and 1000! We can't just give everything away in the announcement! There's got to be some surprises.

Haha fair enough. Guess we gotta wait for those Youtubers and redditors then. :wink:
  • debadeba Posts: 6
    Awesome rewards. Keep it up guys..