**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon title change

ForumerForumer Posts: 93 ★★
Should be two rank four so that anybody that 100% act 7, did SoP, did grandmaster’s gauntlet, and completed the carinas challenges can get it. I didn’t do the math but I’m pretty sure that would be enough or close to enough. Don’t really care too much because I don’t care for the title right now but that’s what I thought when I saw it.

Comments

• Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Just to disclose: I will not be getting paragon on day 1 nor will I likely get it for the first 3-6 months that it is out.

The issue is the difference between 2 and 3 r4 champions. 2 is too little and 3 is too much. I assume that at least with the milestone being 3 kabam will release more content to get even more r4 materials which is a win in my books. Sadly kabam won't be changing the prerequisites so only thing you can do is carina's challenges and the EOP coming soon. Hope this helps
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    I fought a battle against title gated content coming too soon after its announcement. I lost lol.

But I agree that 2 r4 requirement is just too low.
    And for 3 "permanent content" isn't out there.
    Shakingmyheadcontiniously since.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

No I think the current requirements are reasonable. The fact it’s not act 7 100% and 3x r4s is generous.

Act 7 is a complete meme lol saying act 7 100% and 3 r4s is the exact same as saying 3 r4s
    It is a meme right now. In a year or two r4 champs will be much more common, and it might not be worth the time to explore act 7. By the time 3 years have passed people could easily get paragon from just beating act 8. Due to this, it would really suck for people who are doing act 9 to have to explore act 7 just to get the paragon title.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I wanted it to be Megatron instead!

But Paragon is good too….. :p
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

No I think the current requirements are reasonable. The fact it’s not act 7 100% and 3x r4s is generous.

I don’t want to be judgey, but if someone hasn’t 100% act 7 and has 3 r4’s, I don’t think that should count
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I don’t want to be judgey, but if someone hasn’t 100% act 7 and has 3 r4’s, I don’t think that should count
    In theory, you don't need to touch act 7 (besides completion) in order to get 3x rank 4's. Some people didn't login this year, besides for doing the completion, and are already gonna become Paragon due to gifting event
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    The gifting event drop rate for the resources were also atrocious. It was like $15,000 to 16,000 to get enough for 1 r4.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Lpoo said:

In theory, you don't need to touch act 7 (besides completion) in order to get 3x rank 4's. Some people didn't login this year, besides for doing the completion, and are already gonna become Paragon due to gifting event
    Your takes are growing increasingly ridiculous. No one that spent tens of thousands of dollars on this game didn't log in for months. You don't spend that kind of money on a game you're not even active in. This is getting embarrassing.
    Exactly, and even IF someone did drop tens of thousands of dollars to then not play for 5 months, they’ve just subsidised his Freeloading during that time anyway.

It is amusing to see him meltdown though.