**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is 6* Sigil Witch worth buying?

EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 248 ★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just hit 120 points and I was considering buying the 6* crystal but I only have Sigil witch as a 4 star. Should I just continue to save for the 6* version of her? Also I'm trying to finish 100% act 7 so will she will be of any use?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 248 ★★
    Kennado said:

Yes.

thanks, also would you happen to know any specific paths in 7.3 and 7.4 where she'd be useful?
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Very quality champ, besides nullification she does massive amounts of damage on both Sp2 as well as Sp3; especially Sp3 whereby her damage scales based on how many buffs were nullified by it, up to a max of 5
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    She is a good champ but I didn’t use her much in 7.4 exploration because I have doom and Claire. She did destroy the 7.4.3 king groot boss.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Yes. Definitely yes.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

I just hit 120 points and I was considering buying the 6* crystal but I only have Sigil witch as a 4 star. Should I just continue to save for the 6* version of her? Also I'm trying to finish 100% act 7 so will she will be of any use?

She’s one of my fun champ to use and got lots of damage, buffs and debuffs. She’s tricky due to parry inconsistencies but when or if that’s fix she’s going to be even better. Only issue I have with her is how’s she’s able to give opponent unblockable. I get why they did that though due to her character instability but giving fury, prowess and other buffs are bad enough should get hit. Wish they had let her be able to block the unblockable outright with any kind of block. Doubt they’ll change that but I’d welcome a synergy for that. Still she’s a fun champ, you just have to be extra careful fighting with her.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Definately yess....she is awesome
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    If you are a sigil subscriber, Then why not..?
    I have seen only good things about her. A great guaranteed new 6* addition to anyone's roster.

I'm not a sigil subscriber. I'm not missing anything if I don't own her.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 248 ★★
    thanks for the input yall ill keep saving for her!