**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ map 6 Changes - Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Yes, because comments like that support Threads staying open.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

So 4k views. Over 150 comments and no answer from Kabam yet?

It took them months to do anything after they overtuned Side Quests and lots complained.
    Maybe they'll have to do one of those surveys again.
  • Options
    Bosshogg713Bosshogg713 Posts: 32
    They messed up map 6! Kabam tried fixing something that was working fine! Why is it so difficult for the same rewards? Limiting our champs to 2 classes? Took all the enjoyment out of aq now it's a hassle. Good job kabam ruining the game one mode at a time
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Let's be honest. Map 6 changes were put in place to counter Corvus for 1/2 the lanes and later try to recoup from the freebie potions.

Less lanes, but some require more movement.....a better solution would have been to fix the bottom of section 1 map 5, and drop the 1 stage fights in section 3 and reduce the timer to 30 minutes.

Map 6 seemed better to begin with, just reduce the timers and drop the new class nonsense....and maybe a lane if that was really was what the goal was.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Carmel1 said:

Guytennis said:

Week 2 and map 6 is pretty easy. I was upset about nothing. While I agree the tech/skill poison lanes are not great, they are very doable. I’ve switched to the cosmic/science lanes and can easily clear the map with cull obsidian, red guardian and a wild card for mini bosses.

I approve the new map. No change are necessary.

Case closed.

And what does the guy who you switched paths with, think?
    He took Aegon, NF and Warlock, his line partner also too Warlock, Mysterio and Sentinel. They aren’t complaining.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    TyEdge said:

Guytennis said:

Week 2 and map 6 is pretty easy. I was upset about nothing. While I agree the tech/skill poison lanes are not great, they are very doable. I’ve switched to the cosmic/science lanes and can easily clear the map with cull obsidian, red guardian and a wild card for mini bosses.

Case closed.

“Now that I’m not doing the garbage lanes, everything is fine.”

My man’s an ostrich.
    There’s one annoying lane and 10 guys in the group. I’m sure someone can handle it, no? There are way worse lanes in Act 7 with all that stupid paradox nonsense added in.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    This is really depressing, we are now running map7, I wonder how many people aren't running map 6.
    Also almost 6 pages full and still no response from kabam 10days on mega dissapointing
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Kiptonade said:

Glads said:

This is really depressing, we are now running map7, I wonder how many people aren't running map 6.
    Also almost 6 pages full and still no response from kabam 10days on mega dissapointing

They have responded just not on official Kabam accounts. If you look back through the posts you’ll spot them easily as they stick out like a sore thumb. They’ll be the only accounts who are praising the changes and telling the majority that we are wrong because it’s actually really easy to find teams that complete all the paths easily…

Let me guess... Conspiracy theory fan?

Because there is only one point of view which is correct and this is always yours, right...? Some people...
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It’s bizarre to not get at least some nonsense reply like “Every change to AQ requires time for summoners to adjust. We’re collecting data from the first few cycles and will determine whether alterations to the map are needed.”

They didn’t remove Corvus and Herc’s ability to cheat death in map 6 or 7, but all of the nodes on those lanes conspire to make it impractical if not impossible.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Guytennis said:

Carmel1 said:

Guytennis said:

Case closed.

He took Aegon, NF and Warlock, his line partner also too Warlock, Mysterio and Sentinel. They aren’t complaining.
    what global nodes \ modifier are you running?
    I've tried warlock and G99 but their armors and few dex give the defender more power than they can drain.
    So far OG vision (5*) was the best option I had to this node but even one of the best power controls of the game straggled vs some modifiers like parry curse (blocking damage vs dex and counter) and turn the tide.

This path was designed to one champ that has being released 4 weeks ago... omega sentinel... regen from poison and immune to nullify.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Oh, there is another "amazing" combination of Defender + Node
    Path1 in section3, American Chaves on Heavy Baiter protection... need to interrupt her heavy to remove her protection, but wait... :/
  • Options
    Carmel1 said:

Guytennis said:

Carmel1 said:

Guytennis said:

Case closed.

what global nodes \ modifier are you running?
    I've tried warlock and G99 but their armors and few dex give the defender more power than they can drain.
    So far OG vision (5*) was the best option I had to this node but even one of the best power controls of the game straggled vs some modifiers like parry curse (blocking damage vs dex and counter) and turn the tide.

This path was designed to one champ that has being released 4 weeks ago... omega sentinel... regen from poison and immune to nullify.
    We do the modifiers that have dismay, brute force, kinetic whatever it’s called, that level.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Granted some changes don't go over well, but AQ is always something that has changed from time to time. It's something we do 5 days a week, consistently. At least those Alliances that run it. For anyone asking why it was changed, change is the only thing preventing monotony.

while it is nice to give feedback, GW, do you play this map? I'm curious.
    Judging my his completely generic post I'd say no.
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Maybe they think map 6 players don't buy offers - I personally haven't spent on the game in over a year but many in my alli do. In particular our resident whale. A guy who almost doesn't do content, but he opens his walet to every offer / buy every crystal. His roster is huge and he is unashamedly p2p. During gifting he spends thousands in this game.

This guy just announced he doesn't want to do this map 6. He was fine doing it before.

Way to go, kbm...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

Granted some changes don't go over well, but AQ is always something that has changed from time to time. It's something we do 5 days a week, consistently. At least those Alliances that run it. For anyone asking why it was changed, change is the only thing preventing monotony.

while it is nice to give feedback, GW, do you play this map? I'm curious.
    I play AQ. It has never stayed the same indefinitely. They've made changed periodically. It's not going to be the same Map and Nodes forever.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Yet again…….kill aq altogether……..and or major revamp where less days are required and you have the option to complete on your own time