Steel Yourself Summoner! The Trials of Madness Await you this May!

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,235 ★★★★★
    If I hit the next progression level before the new event starts, I get the better rewards, right?
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,409 ★★★★
    Does this require completing the trial daily?
    It would be lame if we can't miss a day.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,235 ★★★★★
    yes it does.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Member Posts: 182 ★★★
    Personally not a fan of side events that you have to run daily. I get that they give players content to play each day, but it also adds added pressure for us with busy lives. Any more AQ feels like too much of a time demand.
  • NSlaNSla Member Posts: 15
    Can only tackle 1 difficulty per day? Really?
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Wait. We can't even do all of the difficulties? Only one? Because the sling ring is gone.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    So there are no thronebreaker or paragon level rewards for this event? Why would I even bother doing anything for cavalier level rewards?
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2022
    the only 1 sling ring is ridiculous ,all these trials and you can only do 1 a day, event just came out and already dead, you could at least tied sling ring to some of the special objectives instead of 3 star side crystal shards.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You say in the messages about the side quest to check the danger ahead before committing your team (I assume because of the 1 attempt mechanic) but you don't have a preview option for these quests. Why say check the danger ahead and then not allow us to view the quests?

Also, are the enemies and/or node effects randomized or does everyone face the same content in a given difficulty?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,244 ★★★★
    Waited for the store to come out before commenting. Very few shards available this month and none in store which is disappointing. Was hoping to select from a variety of different options
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Where can I find dormammu?
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 112 ★★
    I'm just shocked and disappointed that there is not a single 6* sig stone in the SQ. I was really looking forward to more for my Tigra.

Where can I find dormammu?

When.

Tuesdays.
    Crine60 said:

You say in the messages about the side quest to check the danger ahead before committing your team (I assume because of the 1 attempt mechanic) but you don't have a preview option for these quests. Why say check the danger ahead and then not allow us to view the quests?

Also, are the enemies and/or node effects randomized or does everyone face the same content in a given difficulty?

Okay, apparently you can enter the quest multiple times to see the enemies and the nodes, it's just that you can only attempt the fights 1 time per ring charge unlock because they made a branching path with the enemies behind a gate you need the charge to pass. It isn't like other limited access quests where entering the quest takes the unlock item immediately.

I don't know why they couldn't more explicitly lay this stuff out. Even the video they sent in the mail message didn't address that specifically. I had to see it and piece together maybe that is how it works with being able to look at the quest without having the preview button. I thought they said a while ago they were going to work on making these side quest mechanics simpler and explain them better.
  • abelardoabelardo Member Posts: 35

• ProfessorGProfessorG Member Posts: 73
    How about this?

When I first opened the store I thought the frags were Tier 6B and Tier 3A. The excitement was overwhelming! Needless to say I was sorely disappointed when I started calculating what day this month I was going to get that 3rd rank three. 💀

Then I realized that we won’t even fully form a T5B from the side event this month. 😂
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Member Posts: 89
    I’ll do you one better, Why is 6* shards?
    Tesladon said:

Who’s 6* shards?

Renaxqq said:

Where's 6* shards?

• JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    So let me fart this straight . We can do only a single quest daily and only for ONE difficulty ? I just completed the Spider-Man Legendary difficulty and this is the ONLY quest I am allowed to do for today ? No lower levels of the Spider quest , no Legendary difficulties of the other quests just one quest and one difficulty per day ?

Can someone confirm this ? I want to make sure that I understood correctly and someone really did come up with such a bad idea
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    Yup
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Member Posts: 104
    edited May 2022
    6 cav bundles go for 3600 remnants and it says we receive 3200 total for all 35 trials. Where can we expect to get the other 400?
  • e_mace_mac Member Posts: 102
    Does someone know if we lose the sling ring if we quit the quest before completing it, or if they're spent only if we complete the quest?
    e_mac said:

Does someone know if we lose the sling ring if we quit the quest before completing it, or if they're spent only if we complete the quest?

It tells you that you lose it by opening the gate whether you complete it or not.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    e_mac said:

It’s spent when you complete it. I’ve Gone in multiple times and out to complete the objectives.
  • e_mace_mac Member Posts: 102

e_mac said:

It’s spent when you complete it. I’ve Gone in multiple times and out to complete the objectives.
    Nice one, thanks!

e_mac said:

Are you saying you have gone through the gate, started the fights, not finished them and then quit out of the quest and gotten your sling ring charge back to keep trying again or that you went in and moved through the empty nodes without going through the gate and "completed" it that way and are still able to go back in?