**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anticlimactic end to 7.4

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
I’m plagued by science gems. When I spun the crystal I was thinking “not science please”.
Sure enough, that’s what I got.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    All I wanted for rewards was no Mystic Awakening gem and no Mystic 3-4 gem. So what do you think I got?

The game loves to troll
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    I mean, I wouldnt be mad at the ability to take a new champ from rank 1-4 immediately.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian
    I didn't want a science gem either and I held it for 4 weeks before deciding to rank up spiderham. He has been a really fun rankup and I'm glad I Ultimately chose him over ibom because I never use ibom.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★

I mean, I wouldnt be mad at the ability to take a new champ from rank 1-4 immediately.

True... but i cant help but think of the monstrous gold and iso cost lol
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Science is a really solid class. I wouldn't be disappointed. Took my Mr Negative to r4 using the gem and honestly, I could never look back and say another gem would have been better. Science class has some absolute beasts like Negative, S2099, iBom, Overseer, Thing, Void... The list goes on
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    RicoShay said:

Science is a really solid class. I wouldn't be disappointed. Took my Mr Negative to r4 using the gem and honestly, I could never look back and say another gem would have been better. Science class has some absolute beasts like Negative, S2099, iBom, Overseer, Thing, Void... The list goes on

Science is incredibly depressing if you run suicides as I do. Maybe I’ll hit the jackpot with iBom or Scorpion in the future.
    I had great options for all other classes. Sigh…
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    There are numerous science champions that are pretty sweet.. IBom.. iHulk.. iwatch (lol) Spiderman 2099.. Miles Morales.. Porky.. Scorpion (maybe).. many more if buff are great.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Someone like iBom is calling your name. Or overseer, hes very underrated