**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Offer is back for everyone

Comments

• Options
    MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    H3t3r said:

MiniDoom said:

We are aware and looking into it.

You have removed it, but some were able to buy it twice. People who weren't entitled brought it.

This has given resources to people and created an unfair advantage in both AQ, content and given people more resources approaching EoP too. Please re-enable the deal for everyone, or at least those who have purchased before and completed 7.4
    They probably will put the deal back out. But want to assess how many people got it a second time
    Theyve already done the damage, this is going to knock us out of the top 5 AQ because of their mistake
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what happens if you never bought it, and then bought it before it got taken down? Will it be reversed and then you’ll buy it again? Or you’ll just remove it from the folks who bought it twice.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    This thread is absolute fun!
  • Options
    dodo741008dodo741008 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Mike you should give us a reasonable solution
  • Options
    SadalSadal Posts: 93
    Zeraphan said:

Snakep said:

If it’s going to show up for everyone then I’d say I’m okay with those that got it the first time getting it again. Those that turned it down the first time (like me) didn’t have any right for it to come back. I’m glad it did and it got me to paragon. if it means those other ones can get it a second time then that’s fine. If I wanted it the first time I could have gotten it then as well.

couldn't have said it better myself.

everyone had the choice to buy or pass on it... its not like they didn't know what the offers were before completing it, just watch any of the youtubers or search the forums.
    This is simply not a valid way of looking at it. I didn't buy it the first time because we didn't know about Paragon and I thought I would be able to get more bang for my units on July 4th. Had I known about Paragon I would have bought it the first time.

Unless they undo the people who bought it a second time I don't see how Kabam is going to fix this because I know they aren't going to offer it again for everyone to be able to actually buy it twice.
    his point is very valid..... so because you didnt kbow about paragon is your argument.... well then i didnt know crypto amd bit coin was going to explode so i want the coins i was offered 8 years ago.... hindesight is not a valid argument lmfao
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Snakep said:

If it’s going to show up for everyone then I’d say I’m okay with those that got it the first time getting it again. Those that turned it down the first time (like me) didn’t have any right for it to come back. I’m glad it did and it got me to paragon. if it means those other ones can get it a second time then that’s fine. If I wanted it the first time I could have gotten it then as well.

everyone had the choice to buy or pass on it... its not like they didn't know what the offers were before completing it, just watch any of the youtubers or search the forums.
    This is simply not a valid way of looking at it. I didn't buy it the first time because we didn't know about Paragon and I thought I would be able to get more bang for my units on July 4th. Had I known about Paragon I would have bought it the first time.

Unless they undo the people who bought it a second time I don't see how Kabam is going to fix this because I know they aren't going to offer it again for everyone to be able to actually buy it twice.
    I bought the bundle without knowing about paragon. Then I was offered it again and bought 3 odins to pick it up. If it indeed was a mistake and they intend on refunding, i would demand that my 3 odins also get refunded. If that be the case, I'm not heartbroken about it. Actually probably prefer it since it was a impulse purchase and spending 300 dollars on not even enough resources to take one champion up one rank.. hmm..

maybe i need to reevaluate my spending.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

Zeraphan said:

Snakep said:

I bought the bundle without knowing about paragon. Then I was offered it again and bought 3 odins to pick it up. If it indeed was a mistake and they intend on refunding, i would demand that my 3 odins also get refunded. If that be the case, I'm not heartbroken about it. Actually probably prefer it since it was a impulse purchase and spending 300 dollars on not even enough resources to take one champion up one rank.. hmm..

maybe i need to reevaluate my spending.
    I would agree if someone bought it for a 2nd time today and spent money to get the units then an undoing of it should include a refund of the money.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    even if didn't fear getting banned I don't have that many units and certainly won't spend 3+ Odins to get them. Beside this wouldn't even get me my 2nd rank 4 anyways (let alone 3).
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hey all,

We've disabled the offer for anybody that hadn't triggered it for now while we explore options. We will have a course of action soon that we can share, but don't have anything right now. Everything is still on the table right now.

Everything?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Noise72 said:

Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Zan0 said:

Oh I bought it again and am now close to my 5th r4 lol

I can feel the 🔨 approaching
    Yeah not gonna happen like that. Can’t blame a player for buying an offer they sent out
    This simply is not true. They banned people for Mutant Treasure Island when Kabam released an event that was bugged. Though I agree no one should be banned for this, I am just saying it has happened in the past. You knew the offer was not meant to show a second time for you but you bought it anyways. Clearly exploiting it.
    MTI was a different story. There were rules for that event that everyone was aware of.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Hey all,

We've disabled the offer for anybody that hadn't triggered it for now while we explore options. We will have a course of action soon that we can share, but don't have anything right now. Everything is still on the table right now.

But if you’re guys going to ban because of your mistakes wil be dumb I’m hoping it be removed. It
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Sadal said:

Zeraphan said:

Snakep said:

his point is very valid..... so because you didnt kbow about paragon is your argument.... well then i didnt know crypto amd bit coin was going to explode so i want the coins i was offered 8 years ago.... hindesight is not a valid argument lmfao
    No because those aren't the same. I made a decision on rank up materials based on current game parameters. They then changed the parameters after many made the initial clear. Kabam clearly agreed that this change in parameters was significant enough that it would have changed our decisions and that is the reason they offered the deal again because of these changes.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    All TB+ who bought it again should get their unit back, all TB+ who didn't buy this time should get it free, so every TB+ remains equal, then release again for unit for those who didn't buy after 7.4 completion
  • Options
    SadalSadal Posts: 93
    Zeraphan said:

Sadal said:

Zeraphan said:

Snakep said:

No because those aren't the same. I made a decision on rank up materials based on current game parameters. They then changed the parameters after many made the initial clear. Kabam clearly agreed that this change in parameters was significant enough that it would have changed our decisions and that is the reason they offered the deal again because of these changes.
    and i made the decision to not get 500 bit coins 8 years ago based on crytpos parameters and markey.... that has now changed.... so it is the same lmao
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Hey all,

I'd like a redo on my 3rd R4... I want to change to Jabari.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Hey all,

Everything?
    Removing the resources, taking down rankups, bans, money refunds, everything.

Oh, and also giving everyone 10k units
    And a free generic 3-4 6* gem too. Since everything is on the table right? 😂
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

Hdhjssvv said:

Bought it twice

Haha!

You’ll prob get banned because you knowingly bought it lol
    100% chance nothing happens to those who purchased again.
    Wouldn't count on so. They can totally just reverse it, rank up's and everything.

Considering they do want to take their time to do it, that is
    They’ll let it go. I’m 100% certain nothing will happen to those who buy again.
    MiniDoom said:

H3t3r said:

MiniDoom said:

We are aware and looking into it.

You have removed it, but some were able to buy it twice. People who weren't entitled brought it.

This has given resources to people and created an unfair advantage in both AQ, content and given people more resources approaching EoP too. Please re-enable the deal for everyone, or at least those who have purchased before and completed 7.4
    They probably will put the deal back out. But want to assess how many people got it a second time
    Theyve already done the damage, this is going to knock us out of the top 5 AQ because of their mistake
    Gotta be quicker than that!