**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Offer is back for everyone

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

So I’m guessing you’ll be giving everyone who just picked up the offer for the very first time today another chance at it at a later date to give them time to grind out units @Kabam Miike ?

And those who can't get it twice in a 24hrs notice
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hey all,

We've disabled the offer for anybody that hadn't triggered it for now while we explore options. We will have a course of action soon that we can share, but don't have anything right now. Everything is still on the table right now.

I'd like a redo on my 3rd R4... I want to change to Jabari.
    @Demonzfyre you won't be the first though
  • Ace1860Ace1860 Posts: 2
    I see a couple of responses to this kind of question but the way it’s posted I just want some clarification. I have not yet completed 7.4. If I buy the offer today will I still see the offer when I complete 7.4?
  • Hey all,

We've disabled the offer for anybody that hadn't triggered it for now while we explore options. We will have a course of action soon that we can share, but don't have anything right now. Everything is still on the table right now.

Not sure if this has been addressed, but the offer still came for me when I checked. However it could have been a delay of when I opened the app and let it lock for awhile
  • This is a mess that will have not good choice of outcome no matter what they decide
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Shinyuu said:

@Kabam Miike Has it been re-enabled? I am not seeing it. I've just bought it once earlier today.

If you already bought it once today (May 4th), it will not reappear.
    That's your solution? It's only fair to let everyone have the chance to get it twice. Can your systems not see who have purchased this offer twice already? They can see when someone buys cavs with money with the wrong drop rates and send those players more cavs with the right drop rates. I believe this was done deliberately to suck units out of players.
    Everyone got the chance to buy this twice. If you completed act 7 you had the opportunity to buy it, today you got the chance to buy it again. You can’t say it’s not fair that you didn’t get the chance to buy it twice when what you really mean is you want three chances to buy it twice. Everyone has had the same two chances to buy this weather they did or not is on them.
    No not everyone, f2p players can't grind 10k units in one day.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

The fact that this is the outcome they decided to go with should disallow them to use game economy as an excuse anymore for any future player benefiting bugs.

Huh?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Zan0 said:

Oh I bought it again and am now close to my 5th r4 lol

I can feel the 🔨 approaching
    Yeah not gonna happen like that. Can’t blame a player for buying an offer they sent out
    In all honesty you knew this was a bugged offer. I agree they probably wont ban but this is definitely an exploit for someone who is regularly on the forum to knowingly buy this a second time.
    I just assumed they decided to offer it for everyone. I don't really see a problem. Everyone who completed act 7 has now had the opportunity to get it twice. The fact that some chose not to the first time doesn't make this unfair.

The last thing you want to do with a complex situation is make it more complex.

Which is exactly what this "solution" made it be. More complex.
    Actually it made it less complex.

The last thing you want to do with a complex situation is make it more complex.

Which is exactly what this "solution" made it be. More complex.
    Actually it made it less complex.
    No, actually it did not.
    The solution is less complex. Whether people like the outcome or not.
  • Higgs_954Higgs_954 Posts: 2
    the solution was less complex, dont confuse it with making the situation more complex. it absolutely made it more complex
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Snakep said:

Shinyuu said:

@Kabam Miike Has it been re-enabled? I am not seeing it. I've just bought it once earlier today.

If you already bought it once today (May 4th), it will not reappear.
    That's your solution? It's only fair to let everyone have the chance to get it twice. Can your systems not see who have purchased this offer twice already? They can see when someone buys cavs with money with the wrong drop rates and send those players more cavs with the right drop rates. I believe this was done deliberately to suck units out of players.
    Everyone got the chance to buy this twice. If you completed act 7 you had the opportunity to buy it, today you got the chance to buy it again. You can’t say it’s not fair that you didn’t get the chance to buy it twice when what you really mean is you want three chances to buy it twice. Everyone has had the same two chances to buy this weather they did or not is on them.
    Do you think it was "fair" of them to release the requirements for Paragon after 7.4 had already been out? Do you think it's fair they took an extra day to make sure something like this didn't happen and then it did? Do you think it's fair it screwed players in higher alliances with prestige when people were able to get the offer twice? Do you even care?
    Do I think it fair they released the requirements after the original offer? No, I passed on the original offer because I did not think I would need 3 rank 4’s. I picked it up today and am now paragon. They extra day and the mistake made is pretty typical for kabam really. And I don’t see how this affects the prestige race at the top because of you cared about prestige then you certainly should have bought it the first time and now you can buy it again. If you say you care about prestige and passed on the offer the first time then that is on you, you obviously weren’t doing everything you could to keep up. And if that’s because you didn’t have the cash or units then that really does suck but it will be the same thing on the 4th of July, if you don’t spend then you will get a little further behind. The game has been that way for quite some time now.