**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Storm going to get Re-Nerfed?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
She has to right? She's clearly too over powered.

I need to know if she's going to get nerfed before i decide to rank her up.

Please advise.

https://youtu.be/uRbpTgDokaI
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Dang they deleted my comment. I know it wasn't the funniest but lame. That being said, I doubt they'd nerf her. They'll hopefully fix her bugs soon but that should be it
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    She is not as op magneto but energy adoption nodes and fights where she will be immune to constantly placed debuffs, she becomes a beast.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    She’s not even top 5 mutants but she still great
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Other champs are way more likely to get nerfed then her
  • Options
    So.... what's the conclusion? I need to know this before I rank up my 6* Storm..
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    If you need two or three synergies for anyone to take you someplace, you don’t need a nerf

I love the buff because the kit does one thing well — DPS — and is close to what I think Storm should feel like to actually play

If a kit needs multiple synergies to take anywhere to actually use that DPS, then honestly, it’s not worth a nerf. People will play it for fun and test it on easier matchups, but when it’s time to clear something, people are going for as much utility and damage across multiple types of characters as they can get

For instance, if I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to clear something, I am taking some combination of Doom/CapIW/OG Vision/Apoc/Magneto/Silver Surfer/Bishop/Torch.

Storm is much more fun to play and I really like the buff. I would like to see more buffs like that because all characters should be eligible for a rank up based on the kit being good enough to clear content if you really want to use it

But it’s not a buff that needs any kind of tunedown
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian
    All kabam really did was return her to her glory days of having #1 special damage potential.
  • Options

So.... what's the conclusion? I need to know this before I rank up my 6* Storm..

Why are you trying so hard? There’s no need for a nerf, let it rest now.

Nice weekend!
    Trying so hard for what? I have her as a 6*!!! I just want assurance that when I rank her up she won't be nerfed. Judging by the video by Karate Mike it seems she's wayyyyyy too OP.
  • Options
    Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117

Nice weekend!
    Trying so hard for what? I have her as a 6*!!! I just want assurance that when I rank her up she won't be nerfed. Judging by the video by Karate Mike it seems she's wayyyyyy too OP.
    she wont be nerfed. there you go
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Nice weekend!
    She's not way too OP. We don't need to be afraid that every Champ who is good at something is going to be nerfed.
This discussion has been closed.