**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WAY too many t4 class catalysts

I’m not sure if others have this issue now, but I have way too many t4ccs. I’m maxed on my capacity for each class, with about 4 of each one in my backup storage area. Not to mention the 30ish t4 crystals and over 1000 t4 cat shard crystals I’m not opening, because if I do, I will not be able to use them before they expire after 30 days. There has to be some way to fix this, whether it be trading multiple t4s for t5 shards in the shop, giving us back the ability to sell t4 catalysts from storage, giving more opportunities for t4 basics in quests (arena is so boring) or some other way to make these catalysts go to waste less. Let me know what you all think!

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    How many 6* do you have at r2/r3?

5/65's?

One good champ can wipe out the class inventory pretty quickly.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I'd love a 2:1 selector to deal with the 43 that end up in your stash when you are chasing a specific class and have to open a bunch of crystals BTW.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    We can trade 2 t4cc to get 1 t4cc crystal without traded class.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    It is so ridiculously out of balance. I have 3000 plus t4c shard crystals in my vault! And 120 full t4c crystals! Meanwhile, i got no t2a and i get offered t2a at 900 units for 5????
    Bite me!
    There is way to much t4c, too many arena boosts and xp up and not enough actually useful stuff in everything from the solo crystals to the war victory crystals!
    With dozens of sources for arena boosts and xp up? Why are those even in war victory crystals???
    Maybe increase the actual war use items??
    In conclusion, yes way too much t4c and it is time that we should he able to sell it for t5c!!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

It is so ridiculously out of balance. I have 3000 plus t4c shard crystals in my vault! And 120 full t4c crystals! Meanwhile, i got no t2a and i get offered t2a at 900 units for 5????
    Bite me!
    There is way to much t4c, too many arena boosts and xp up and not enough actually useful stuff in everything from the solo crystals to the war victory crystals!
    With dozens of sources for arena boosts and xp up? Why are those even in war victory crystals???
    Maybe increase the actual war use items??
    In conclusion, yes way too much t4c and it is time that we should he able to sell it for t5c!!!!

You should try ranking up 6*'s.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Feel like most people complaining about to much t4cc don't do 6* rank ups often.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Stop opening them. I never had any in overflow.
  • OmegaRedEnjoyerOmegaRedEnjoyer Posts: 2
    Would love to rank up more 6* but I can’t get enough basics to do it consistently
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    honestly, i think i need more t4 class catalysts. and t5 class catalysts. and t5 basics. and t2 alphas. and t4 basic. and gold. and iso. so maybe t4 class catalysts aren't my main problem
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    For each class? That sounds fun. I'm out here with overflowing science and skill t4 catalysts while my focus is on mutant and mystic which I usually have around 2-3. They keep giving me the overflowed class catalysts.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Feel like most people complaining about to much t4cc don't do 6* rank ups often.

This. If you have less than 20 r3s, I can see how having too much t4cc can be an issue. If you have over 35 r3s, It's the opposite. Can't get enough t4cc in inventory. I know with my account, I have to wait just to rank up certain battlegrounds champs due to lack of t4cc of a certain class.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So what I'm hearing is that you aren't ranking six stars, or at least not to r3. For a lot of endgame players, there is a massive shortage of t4cc. I'm buying the seven t4cc crystals from the Glory store every week
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

So what I'm hearing is that you aren't ranking six stars, or at least not to r3. For a lot of endgame players, there is a massive shortage of t4cc. I'm buying the seven t4cc crystals from the Glory store every week

Exactly.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Kennado said:

H3t3r said:

This. If you have less than 20 r3s, I can see how having too much t4cc can be an issue. If you have over 35 r3s, It's the opposite. Can't get enough t4cc in inventory. I know with my account, I have to wait just to rank up certain battlegrounds champs due to lack of t4cc of a certain class.
    Exactly. I'm sitting on so much t5cc that I have 6 full cyrstals and tons of frag crystals.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I totally agree and it is about time we were allowed to sell them.
    But in the mean time the only real solution is to stop opening crystals.
    That is what i have done.
    I have a hoard of full t4c crystals and 2800 some odd t4c fragment crystals.
    And i don't even open map crystals unless i am below 16 in multiple classes!
    Otherwise i use the daily to control the amount and class i get...
    Too bad we cannot trade them for the 15? T1a it takes to rank a 5. Nowhere near enough t1a or t2a for that matter! In the game and way too much t4c!
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    T4cc can sit in crystals indefinitely, so way I see it you can’t have to many. Biggest issue is having the right class. I don’t know how many T4cc I’ve tossed trying to get enough of a certain class (99.99999% of the time mutant)