Options

Do you think kabam should make an Alliance election option available for alliances?

Vindicator_of_mcocVindicator_of_mcoc Posts: 52
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello everyone. Has the title above states I would like to know if u would like such a system where the members of the alliance get to vote who they want as the leader of the alliance. My reason for saying this is mainly because of the way my alliance is. I've been searching for an alliance that supports my participation with how little it can be ( about 10 hours a day) and I found this one. It was great at first but the leader made multiple accounts for himself 9 accounts as a matter of fact, and he hasn't been on every single one for the past 10 days and some even 35 days. I am requesting for a way for the alliance members to be able to remove the leader of the alliance and giving the people that are always active a chance to choose who they want to lead them.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    And yes i have tried leaving the alliance and finding another one that could help me but that has been to no avail has they require a lotta active time from me and with my part time job and school i jus can't do it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,275 ★★★★★

And yes i have tried leaving the alliance and finding another one that could help me but that has been to no avail has they require a lotta active time from me and with my part time job and school i jus can't do it.

To be honestly AQ take 3 logi if the whale alliance is active isn’t a problem it when there like 5 people who don’t logi at all
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Most of the times, the leader has created the alliance and has use resources to do so. Therefor it would be highly unfair to let other people decide they should be kicked as leader. Since it was THEIR resources used.

This might be a very wild idea. But if the other members do not like the way the leader runs things. Choose someone that is going to create a new alliance and just all join that alliance. Crazy I know.
  • Options
    I thought of that but they refused to leave and join the alliance out if really questionable "loyalty"
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

There are plenty of semi retired alliances. U can surely find if u try hard.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Hello everyone. Has the title above states I would like to know if u would like such a system where the members of the alliance get to vote who they want as the leader of the alliance. My reason for saying this is mainly because of the way my alliance is. I've been searching for an alliance that supports my participation with how little it can be ( about 10 hours a day) and I found this one. It was great at first but the leader made multiple accounts for himself 9 accounts as a matter of fact, and he hasn't been on every single one for the past 10 days and some even 35 days. I am requesting for a way for the alliance members to be able to remove the leader of the alliance and giving the people that are always active a chance to choose who they want to lead them.

I can see that u are not satisfied with the leader which is obvious if he did what u just described. But voting system won't work cause
    Popularity and ability to handle and manage alliance is quite different(off course with very few exceptions.) One must be very popular and will bag all the vote but will ultimately manage the alliance very poorly. These may be detrimental to the whole ally.
    Plus as one mentioned the leader spend resources to build the ally.

There should be system like if the leader is inactive himself for many days the members can demand for a change. I guess that system ia still there may be u need to raise a ticket.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Just join a semi retired alliance
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I don't know if I would want votes per se, but I wouldn't mind a system where people can say that they are willing to become officers or leaders. The current in-game messaging system is just trash so I've found it really hard to give up the reins of the alliance to someone else. I was talking to people over a month, one after another, and they all kind of had their own stuff going on in life that made them think they weren't qualified to take up the leadership role. I ended up just staying as the leader. However, if there was a system in place to easier handle that transition and to ease the process of choosing a replacement, I'd be all for that.

I would also like to see a system where you get some kind of in-game message that goes through everything you can do when you become a leader (or an officer, for that matter). Since I was made leader without much warning when our old leader kind of ragequit our alliance after a huge fight, I was left to just try to understand what leadership entailed on the go. I don't think that's the best way to handle things. There should be a tutorial of some kind.

Especially since the in-game messaging system is just straight-up burning trash, which makes it hard to guide people through everything.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★

I can see that u are not satisfied with the leader which is obvious if he did what u just described. But voting system won't work cause
    Popularity and ability to handle and manage alliance is quite different(off course with very few exceptions.) One must be very popular and will bag all the vote but will ultimately manage the alliance very poorly. These may be detrimental to the whole ally.
    Plus as one mentioned the leader spend resources to build the ally.

There should be system like if the leader is inactive himself for many days the members can demand for a change. I guess that system ia still there may be u need to raise a ticket.
    There usually is a system where if leadership is inactive for an extended amount of time, they get replaced by the most active officer and if they are all inactive, then by proxy the first most active person on the roster is automatically promoted.

However this may take an extended period of time before you or somebody else gets promoted in their place so you may want to try filing a support ticket, letting them know that leadership and officers are all inactive and see if you can get promoted to right the ship.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,895 Guardian
    As mentioned, system already in place to replace a Leader who has not logged in over around 30 days (then get's a Msg, and ultimately replaced after another 30 days inactive).

But in OP situation, sounds like his leader has an alliance for himself (made 9 sub accounts in order to better get some event points), and allowed others to join up in his alliance if they are also sort of casual.

Now someone comes along and doesn’t like they are too casual and wants to take that alliance away from the person who made it for himself.

If you really have all the other 20 people much more active, then you all should go form your own alliance, and leave the original leader with all his sub accounts in how he wanted to have an alliance for himself.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    Absolutely correct. As @SummonerNR stated, if everyone (or at least majority of everyone) is down to start a new crew, you're better off. You'll earn overall rank in no time flat!
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    So you’re looking for a way to usurp the leader of the alliance that he is currently running?
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 317 ★★

This suggestion will lead to politics in alliance. Create conspiracy against the leader for personal grudges and you got your way just like that.

Still it makes sense then alliance leader also have ability to ban any alliance member for joining any alliance for x amount of time when found guilty for action against alliance performance.

So, it can go both ways. Better to be stick what it is right now.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Leave and find an alliance that’s ok bringing on a leacher like yourself

School and a part time job is like working a full time job. Not a big deal and you can find ways to log on for 3-5 minutes and handle some fights throughout the day. If that’s too hard then just go solo as you won’t be missing much.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    One word: alts. People could create a bunch of alts and let the owner of them be put in whatever position that want
  • Options
    Eh I texted him about the matter and he logged in and kicked me now I won't get season rewards probably gonna file a ticket about that but eh it's fine now I guess. Just people sulking about being terrible alliance leaders. Lol
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I can agree a alliance poll could be useful. Poll on topics effecting all of the members.
    As far as ousting a leader by a vote?
    Most probably the leader started the alliance. If you don't like their leadership style bail and find a new home.
    Leadership is a ton of responsibility! Frankly, being the leader isn't necessarily the way to solve an alliances problems!
    Commitment, follow through and teamwork and if you don't have 30 players playing like that? In this game? Ya got nothin!
    Because one jack weed can trash an alliances entire season because they possess none of those!
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Naahh.. I'm against it, but I can understand your frustrations... let's take my own alliance..we have a lot of semi retired players and the boss has used 3 years to build up to where we are now.. I don't think it would be fair if let's say 5 friends joined our alliance and this way could overtake it..if that makes sense?