**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground matchmaking is atrocious

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
The last time battlegrounds was up, it wavered slightly from match to match, but this time I keep getting matched up with people who, as Nick Fury put it, "hopelessly, hilariously outgun" me. What changed?

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Going against 30/30 6*s and my lonely R3 Jubilee has to carry my team
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Going against 30/30 6*s and my lonely R3 Jubilee has to carry my team

When every match feels like Cap in Endgame, alone, staring out at the massing of Thanos’ forces.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I’m like you @Lovejoy72 - my account looks great, but my ability lets it down. I’ve given up on this for the time being; I feel like a lamb to the slaughter.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    H3t3r said:

Its because everyone is at the same rating. Give it a day or two and the matching should be more fair.

Yeah hope so, I am being matched to kids and it makes me feel bad after winning
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

The last time battlegrounds was up, it wavered slightly from match to match, but this time I keep getting matched up with people who, as Nick Fury put it, "hopelessly, hilariously outgun" me. What changed?

Hopefully we will match up! I have a fairly Whaley looking account, but I’m terrible at the game, so it’ll make you feel better. Really, it’s what I’m here for
    Thank you for your service to the game and community