**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T1As, where are they at?

Comments

• Options
    OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    DalBot wrote: »

You do not have easy access to 21 t1 alphas. Hitting the alpha in the 2 arena events is not easy unless you have an alliance full of arena grinders. We almost never get the alpha from those 2 events. And it isn't reasonable to have to use all glory for alphas. I'm not ranking anything like a 5* a week lol. Ranking a couple champs a month easily uses up all the alphas I have. Enough people have a problem with this resource to make it an issue. The fact that you don't is irrelevant. Maybe Kabam will make frags available from solo quests and such and maybe they won't but it's annoying that you keep acting as though this is only a problem for stupid players who can't manage their resources. Incredibly arrogant.

Those last two words are him in a nutshell. The fact is the demand FAR outpaces the supply of T1A available and we see deals for T4CC and T4B and even T2A shards but not for the basic building block resource necessary. It's absurd and frankly out of touch.

What? Just last Friday you were offered 6 t1a along with other valuable materials. Seriously you are simply ignoring reality to mold your narrative. And ad hom’s are a poor starting point but really it’s par for the course round here I suppose.

CoatHang3r, I just figured it out. You have a player rating of over 600k. That means that you ranked up a ton of champs while T1Alphas were plentiful. That is why you arent feeling the crunch as much as the rest of us. You are most likely in that end game tier that needs more T2 Alphas due to most of your champs being R3. Im guessing you have at least 30 5* champs in your stable too. This isnt a knock on you, but for the players that are 250k-500K there is a bottleneck because we are now starting to get more 5*'s easier and at a faster rate and the resources are slowing us down. If I get a new 5 star, it will take me almost all month to rank him to just R3. That only 13-14 5* to R3 a year! That is deathly slow especially if we want to level any 4*'s we get.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    OhGodYes wrote: »
    So there is a line group where y’all sit around an moan about t1a then every once in a while you take a break from that and post on the forums? t1a are there stop being lazy or shortsighted and earn them.

Please tell me how I can earn them outside hitting every single milestone in my alliance, grinding T1 Alpha Arena, and buying every T1 I can get through Glory and Valor. You must know more than the rest of us so please dont horde this secret (don't say play map 3)!
    you do not need to hit every milestone just the 4th in 3 day.
    You need to run the monthly eq for 5 a month.
    You do not need to spend all valor nor glory, doing so would likely leave you with expiring t1a anyway.
    If you can’t be bothered to earn t1a in atena its pretty obvious why you have a problem with t1a.
    Map3, nah I do 66555 wish it was more 6.

You do not have easy access to 21 t1 alphas. Hitting the alpha in the 2 arena events is not easy unless you have an alliance full of arena grinders. We almost never get the alpha from those 2 events. And it isn't reasonable to have to use all glory for alphas. I'm not ranking anything like a 5* a week lol. Ranking a couple champs a month easily uses up all the alphas I have. Enough people have a problem with this resource to make it an issue. The fact that you don't is irrelevant. Maybe Kabam will make frags available from solo quests and such and maybe they won't but it's annoying that you keep acting as though this is only a problem for stupid players who can't manage their resources. Incredibly arrogant.

Those last two words are him in a nutshell. The fact is the demand FAR outpaces the supply of T1A available and we see deals for T4CC and T4B and even T2A shards but not for the basic building block resource necessary. It's absurd and frankly out of touch.

What? Just last Friday you were offered 6 t1a along with other valuable materials. Seriously you are simply ignoring reality to mold your narrative. And ad hom’s are a poor starting point but really it’s par for the course round here I suppose.

CoatHang3r, I just figured it out. You have a player rating of over 600k. That means that you ranked up a ton of champs while T1Alphas were plentiful. That is why you arent feeling the crunch as much as the rest of us. You are most likely in that end game tier that needs more T2 Alphas due to most of your champs being R3. Im guessing you have at least 30 5* champs in your stable too. This isnt a knock on you, but for the players that are 250k-500K there is a bottleneck because we are now starting to get more 5*'s easier and at a faster rate and the resources are slowing us down. If I get a new 5 star, it will take me almost all month to rank him to just R3. That only 13-14 5* to R3 a year! That is deathly slow especially if we want to level any 4*'s we get.
    T1a is as plentiful as it has always been, what’s changed is I can use the glory I get in place of t1a for other resources so I’m not selling t1a on a regular basis. But I could spend that glory on t1a if I really wanted a lot of it. Also 5 stars were much rarer back when I was selling t1a so I didn’t have the opportunity to rank many of them up with it.

You should be able to r3 a 5 star every 2 weeks if you are playing for t1a and also somehow getting the t4c at the rate of 1.5 a week and t4b at 3 a week while also getting 5 t1a a week. Which surpringly is completely possible when you manage your glory and take advantage of the available t1a. I’ll be enjoying the 26 r3 5* I level this year. If you want to do the same step up your game.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    2fcqhv5l6ssz.png
    9jbmd0ucs4jb.png

How about stop opening crystals, t4cc shards? I have 0 sympathy for you. You have shortage of T1A because you are opening all t4cc you get and dont know how to manage your account. I dont mean to be disrespectful to you in any way but look, smart players save all t4cc crystals and shards until they know they can rank up some champs so they dont expire.

Finally, you created this problem yourself.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Scarce? The real scarce stuff is T4CC.
  • Options
    Some people get a new 5 star and dont want to wait 3 weeks to rank up, like really? Happy waiting 😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Okay, so this Thread turned into a slingfest, which I won't get involved with, but we have a few factors that are worth pointing out.
    First of all, there is a progression to the ability to Rank based on rarity. It's easier to Rank a 3* than a 4*, 4* than a 5*, etc. There will be some Resource that take building, whether it's T1A, or something else.
    It may be the general opinion that 4*s are the new 3*s and that it's only worth focusing on 5*s, but that doesn't change the overall rarity of 5*s. Yes, there are different needs at different levels. That doesn't mean the game itself must change its value system. There is opinion, and actual value.
    There is also the fact that it's a matter of what to focus on. The Prestige Race has resulted in an abundance of T4CCs. Which means they have more that they're trying to use up in general. Entirely up to them to play that way, but whenever you have a large surplus of one Resource, you will end up with a deficit of another.
    There's also an increased availability of 5*s due to Uncollected Rewards. That may be a reality, but it's still the same cost to Rank them. As much as people want to focus on 5*s, it doesn't change the gradual progression. Meaning, you're not Ranking at the same pace as 4*s. They're 5*s.
    Finally, they're in the game. They take time to accumulate, and it takes time to Rank a 5*. That's not exclusive. People are waiting to Rank 4*s because of T2s. 5*s are higher, it takes longer. In some cases, that requires us to plan Resources and delegate our energy to accumulating them. It's not reasonable to claim a deficit and not take full advantage of what's available. If people don't want to spend their Glory on them, for example, that means it's a choice, not a design flaw.
    That's about all I want to say for now. There's some common sense not being considered here.

Yep it's a sling fest because you joined the thread, not just you, but all you bring is conflict and fighting. Just like every other thread you take to the Dumpster.

I'm not the one in the argument. I won't be sucked into it either. Nice try, though.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Dear kabam gw and coat hanger, our favourite trolls and winners of the most flagged and most blocked commenters awards for ... forever are perfectly happy with the t1a rewards balance in the game,, please don't change anything, the 50 people who have started conversations such as this in the last few months and who seem to think that they have a shortage of t1as must all be wrong and mismanaging their game. even the ones like me who use our glory and run alpha arena and run every event available, we must be mismanaging our resources somehow so don't change anything. Clearly because a few people are happy the rest of us who aren't don't need anything changed, oh wait it's kabam, you're well aware of the shortage and have refused any comment on any of these topics, commence the trolls again
  • Options
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Dear kabam gw and coat hanger, our favourite trolls and winners of the most flagged and most blocked commenters awards for ... forever are perfectly happy with the t1a rewards balance in the game,, please don't change anything, the 50 people who have started conversations such as this in the last few months and who seem to think that they have a shortage of t1as must all be wrong and mismanaging their game. even the ones like me who use our glory and run alpha arena and run every event available, we must be mismanaging our resources somehow so don't change anything. Clearly because a few people are happy the rest of us who aren't don't need anything changed, oh wait it's kabam, you're well aware of the shortage and have refused any comment on any of these topics, commence the trolls again
    When those opposing you rely on hyperbole, no platforming, insults, and lack rational arguments you know your position is difficult to refute so thank you for giving that to me. Sorry your arguments are so weak you need to close from the rock bottom of discourse.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    2fcqhv5l6ssz.png
    9jbmd0ucs4jb.png

How about stop opening crystals, t4cc shards? I have 0 sympathy for you. You have shortage of T1A because you are opening all t4cc you get and dont know how to manage your account. I dont mean to be disrespectful to you in any way but look, smart players save all t4cc crystals and shards until they know they can rank up some champs so they dont expire.

Finally, you created this problem yourself.

I clearly needed a certain class. I have t4c crystals galore obviously, why are all the time the same? Because I hoard them which I shouldn’t have to
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    There are a lot of alphas in the game already. It just takes time and thinking about who you should rank up
  • Options
    You ignored the point I made in my mockery, if loads of people are seeing an issue just because you don't have that issue doesn't make you superior or your points valued, you've already proved yourself a **** by trying to tell me that t1as aren't my bottleneck resource. If everyone is asking about alphas, there's an imbalance just because a few people don't have that imbalance doesn't mean there's not an imbalance,
  • Options
    You ignored the point I made in my mockery, if loads of people are seeing an issue just because you don't have that issue doesn't make you superior or your points valued, you've already proved yourself a **** by trying to tell me that t1as aren't my bottleneck resource. If everyone is asking about alphas, there's an imbalance just because a few people don't have that imbalance doesn't mean there's not an imbalance,

When you play the game and manage your resources correctly you’ll find the acquisition rate for resources in relation to ranking 5* is almost uniform for all 3 materials. Given that to be true there is no one bottleneck unless the user creates one through mismanagement of resources or lack of taking advantage of all sources. That’s not something Kabam can do for you, you need to do it yourself and you won’t be able to do it yourself if you are passing the buck and denying reality while blaming others for your shortcomings. Btw we are clearly in opposition and you’ve called me a ****, what’s the opposite of a ****?
  • Options
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    I tend to have more T1A then I know what to do with. Not sure what you are exactly doing or what level you are at to not be getting any...

I'm at almost 6K prestige and a T4CC alliance. If I used ALL of the Glory I earn per week I'd get 3-4 T1A, with another coming every few days from the three day events. So in any given week 3-5 T1A IF you ur Glory for nothing else. This is enough for maybe one 5* rank up.

I am swimming in T4CC and frequently I'm in the stash in T4B. The need for 5 T1A per rank for 5*s is just absurd

.... vice versa for us you don't always get what you want sadly I need t4b and t4c badly but i have an overload of alpha 1 while you higher guys have what i want lol and also if I had that many 5* or rank 5 4*s I wouldn't be complaining tbh
  • Options
    Your logic seems to be if lots of people see an imbalance in their rewards, but you don't have that imbalance that there is no imbalance
  • Options
    Your logic seems to be if lots of people see an imbalance in their rewards, but you don't have that imbalance that there is no imbalance
    No the logic is, if you ran the numbers and stopped trying to r2 every 5* you acquired your perceived imbalance would disappear because it does not exist.
  • Options
    This is like the gold shortage narrative. Pretty disgusting 😂
  • Options
    And my point is if it's the most talked about bottleneck resource in the forums, then it probably is a bottleneck resource and making more available via a grind in arenas would only seem to disappoint a ****.
    If there are people with t4cs expiring from lack of the most basic ranking unit then there does seem an imbalance and the fact that you don't want to rank your 5*s is your choice, I would say it's an unusual point for kabam to try and slow ranking at level 2 5*s. god forbid I rank too many of my 5*s to r2, when I've worked hard for t4cs and t4bs... that's right they come in map 5 crystals, I have enough of them,
  • Options
    Fact: I have a shortage of t1 alphas compared to all the other resources I earn,
    fact: I run alpha arena and spend a large proportion of my glory on t1as
    Fact: I would like more t1as made available for me to earn to balance the rewards I am currently earning.
    Fact I play about 6 hours a day and run map 5s
    Fact there are clearly a large proportion of people who are in a similar situation to me
    Fact it seems illogical for the most simple ranking resource to be less available than the other higher level games
    To call us mismanaging or playing wrong is just arrogant
    fact: anyone who argues these points is just being a ****
    Fact you simply can’t earn the t4 to support what you want but are focused on alphas for some weird reason.
    Fact you should create a spread sheet which can help you recognize that your t4 intake is actually limited just like t1a.
    Fact haha I guess I’m a ****. What does that make you?

You called yourself a ****, I just agreed along with plenty of people on here
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Nothing we want ever comes.
  • Options
    And my point is if it's the most talked about bottleneck resource in the forums, then it probably is a bottleneck resource and making more available via a grind in arenas would only seem to disappoint a ****.
    If there are people with t4cs expiring from lack of the most basic ranking unit then there does seem an imbalance and the fact that you don't want to rank your 5*s is your choice, I would say it's an unusual point for kabam to try and slow ranking at level 2 5*s. god forbid I rank too many of my 5*s to r2, when I've worked hard for t4cs and t4bs... that's right they come in map 5 crystals, I have enough of them,

My friend dont open the crystals and save them. It is that simple.
  • Options
    you do not need to hit every milestone just the 4th in 3 day.

I believe T1 Alpha is the fifth milestone for the three day events.
  • Options
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    I tend to have more T1A then I know what to do with. Not sure what you are exactly doing or what level you are at to not be getting any...

I'm at almost 6K prestige and a T4CC alliance. If I used ALL of the Glory I earn per week I'd get 3-4 T1A, with another coming every few days from the three day events. So in any given week 3-5 T1A IF you ur Glory for nothing else. This is enough for maybe one 5* rank up.

I am swimming in T4CC and frequently I'm in the stash in T4B. The need for 5 T1A per rank for 5*s is just absurd

.... vice versa for us you don't always get what you want sadly I need t4b and t4c badly but i have an overload of alpha 1 while you higher guys have what i want lol and also if I had that many 5* or rank 5 4*s I wouldn't be complaining tbh

Once again read this and stop complaining I wish i had that amount of t4cc but do I complain no and i wish i had enough more than one 5* to upgrade
  • Options
    Now what if they flip it and give lower maps t4cc like it's nothing but less t1a and vice versa for higher maps what would you then complain about afyer a while it's not enough t4cc go rank up your 5* pass rank 2 and above?
  • Options
    JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    I am in an alliance that gets arena and perfect series t1a and I am an arena grinder that does t1a and class catalyst arena for the chance of a t1a. I get 3 t1a using glory and do normal event quest also. I have plenty of t4b and T4cc constantly expiring, t1a has been a bottleneck for me for months now. The bottleneck for resources shouldn't be the lesser of the rare items, that is common sense. 4*s phasing out is not speculation that is the progression of the game. Stop trolling people, plenty have expressed this concern, overwhelmingly more than those that don't think it is concern.
  • Options
    Again with the personal insults, get real you are coming off as a child. And that doesn’t help your arguments.

Sorry popularity of opinion from misinformed and shortsighted people doesn’t shape reality/truth. I want to rank my 5 stars I also want to r4 my 4*. If I was trying to do that with 4* t4b would be what I would run short of. So really what I should be doing is alternating 4/40 and 2/35 to achieve balance but damn what would I do with my t4cc that would then be unbalanced. Also I wouldn’t **** and moan if it didn’t fall in my hand and I didn’t get my way.

The simple fact is if you want balance while ranking 5* alternating r2 then r3/r4 will bring harmony to your resources but only bringing them to r2 will create an imbalance. That’s an individual flaw in management not a lack of resources or imbalance. Own your destiny and stop trying to put your short comings on anyone other than you.

Pro tip. If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it change the way you think about. Having a tantrum isn’t going to change anything other than how people perceive you. Ugh millennials, fml.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I love when mods disappear.
    75ftlrlwho7g.jpeg
  • Options
    It's not that serious what more do you need you can cover any map/event with those powerful champs and place in arenas to win more 4* what are you in such a rush for to have the highest rating lol?
  • Options
    So there is a line group where y’all sit around an moan about t1a then every once in a while you take a break from that and post on the forums? t1a are there stop being lazy or shortsighted and earn them.

Please tell me how I can earn them outside hitting every single milestone in my alliance, grinding T1 Alpha Arena, and buying every T1 I can get through Glory and Valor. You must know more than the rest of us so please dont horde this secret (don't say play map 3)!

Here's every way I know to get tier 1 alpha cats.

First, the monthly event quest has five: three require completing master mode. I'm assuming anyone running into the 5* t1a crunch can at least complete master mode once.

Based on my analysis of glory points verses season three rewards, it is not unreasonable to buy two t1a in each AQ week. Two sets you back 775 glory, which leaves behind more glory than you used to get relative to the value of S3 rewards for most alliances in the expert bracket. That's eight a month.

The fifth milestone in the three day events gets t1a. For an active alliance, item use shouldn't be difficult to get, if necessary burn items you don't need like XP boosts or tiny health potions that are likely expiring in most players' stashes. Completion is not easy to get always, but it is something an active alliance should be able to reach at least once or twice a month. It takes a lot of arena grinders in the alliance to get the others: it is easy if you have them, hard if you don't. All together, a player in an active alliance should get at least four a month, up to ten a month for a really active alliance with a lot of arena grinders.

The alpha arena event doesn't take a lot of time, especially for any player ranking up 5* champs which is fundamentally the only way to run into the wall on t1 alpha. 90 minutes to two hours is probably enough for most players to get this one, about three times a month.

Nine a month is the floor for any player likely to be leveling 5* champs in any capacity. For any player in an alliance in the expert tier, seventeen is a reasonable amount to expect to get per month. An active arena grinder in an active alliance of arena grinders can expect to get twenty-six per month doing nothing special. That's actually quite a bit more than I expected before running the math.

Apparently you can also get extremely lucky in the Collector free for all: I got an alpha drop in that once. But I don't recommend trying to farm that for alphas. It happens so rarely for all I know it was a malfunction.

Also, don't play map 3. The people suggesting that are crazy. The reward drop for bouncing around between expert and advanced is so high its just plain stupid to suggest. You're better off buying alphas with glory than eating the glory penalty.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    To get back on topic. The point of this thread is that with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and not 5.4 there is a huge lack of t1a compaired to the t4b.

Black Friday offered 4 t1a and 6 t4b
    Cyber Monday offered 0 t1a and 11 t4b
    Cyber Monday Claendar offered 0 t1a and 1 t4b
    Act 5.4 offers 0 t1a and 5 t4b

That's 4 t1a vs 23 t4b. With those deals/rewards alone you can't rank a single 5* champ to any level. There is no reason to complete neglect one of the main rank up materials.
This discussion has been closed.