**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds

Whoever decided to put maso as a node really doesn't want people to enjoy BGs.

Smh... please put more thought into what you're doing to this game.

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Thanks to "Disagree" button.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022

You're allowed to disagree. The beta trial was fun, this node just makes it not fun to play, I'm still 5-1 but it's just not as fun as the beta bc of the node.

If you are facing masochism so is your opponent facing the same node. You should arrange your deck accordingly to the node and place those defenders who you feel work fine on masochism. The node isn't so bad. You just need to remember that node when you are in the fight and not rely much on your parries , instead do reparries/intercepts.
    Practice will help you master that node.
    I personally love these challenging nodes.
    I am Paragon.

What's your progression title?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

You're allowed to disagree. The beta trial was fun, this node just makes it not fun to play, I'm still 5-1 but it's just not as fun as the beta bc of the node.

I’m like masch more that’s safeguarded because I’m can use sucide now. Where safeguarded just make me lose regardless.

It stil one beta my guy
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    This teaches you that parry isn’t the only opening tactic. Also makes you think that champs who apply one or two debuffs at a time may not be optimal depending on the fight.

Personally, I enjoy challenges and difficult nodes, but we are all entitled to dislike certain aspects of the game. ***Abyss Collector….cough..cough***
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Noobda said:

If you are facing masochism so is your opponent facing the same node. You should arrange your deck accordingly to the node and place those defenders who you feel work fine on masochism. The node isn't so bad. You just need to remember that node when you are in the fight and not rely much on your parries , instead do reparries/intercepts.
    I am Paragon.

I think you're missing the point. I'm still 5-1, I can adapt, what I'm saying is it's just not fun with that node. Congrats on Paragon, I am Thronebreaker.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I’m fine with it. Just wish the defenders would throw their specials more often. LOL.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 763 ★★★
    I wish the global was another element that was decided in the BG. Put 5 possible globals in a pool. At the start of the match, before the hero ban phase, players can ban one global tactic. Then RNG picks from the other 3-4 (players may pick the same or different global).

If players with LC/DE want to pan safeguard, fine. If a parry heavy player wants to ban masochism, fine. You just will just get something else. And you can't just stack your deck with immunity champs or whatever... but need to build a diverse deck that can handle many possible situations.

Noobda said:

I am Paragon.

I think you're missing the point. I'm still 5-1, I can adapt, what I'm saying is it's just not fun with that node. Congrats on Paragon, I am Thronebreaker.
    It not that’s bad. At all.