**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Not having something for Cavalier is pretty messed up. This event was the highlight of last summer and now you are excluding a huge portion of players because they are not Thronebreaker. It’s like you want people to stop playing.

The reason why Cavs don't have this is because this content is designed for the ones that have everything done. There isn't anything for top end TB who'll be Paragon day one.
    Agreed with slight correction
    "There isn't anything for endgame TBs "
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    Noobda said:

Rillian said:

Didn’t Cav SoP give enough t5cc to make TB?

Any cav player who claims that - he did SOP previous time and so he deserves EOP this time - are straight lying and don't deserve any new endgame content.
    Cause SOP had enough for cav players to become TB and doing 6.4 gives you 25% t5cc too . Also adding the events we got after SOP , There had been enough for cav players to get TB.
    Excuses won't benefit them anyway. Cav players need to stop sitting on their title and get some courage to beat till 6.4.6 grandmaster.
    i got thronbreaker by act 7 rank up ticket cuz i'm lvl 57🤣🤣🤣
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    Quick question that I’m not sure I’ve seen answered in this thread: if you become Paragon mid-week, will you unlock the objective for that week? Or would you have to wait for the next one?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Wicket329 said:

Quick question that I’m not sure I’ve seen answered in this thread: if you become Paragon mid-week, will you unlock the objective for that week? Or would you have to wait for the next one?

Of course you would get the objective for the following week. Not sure for the present week you'll get it.

Wicket329 said:

Of course you would get the objective for the following week. Not sure for the present week you'll get it.
    Yeah, I’m curious about the present week. I currently have the r4 materials for my third r4, but I’d like to take up Kitty Pryde and I’m short about half a mutant t5cc. I’m trying to get it before EOP starts, but I could take up Doom or Spidey2099 right now and be Paragon. Basically, I’m just trying to figure out how long I have to build this catalyst or if I should just pull the trigger now.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Yeah, I’m curious about the present week. I currently have the r4 materials for my third r4, but I’d like to take up Kitty Pryde and I’m short about half a mutant t5cc. I’m trying to get it before EOP starts, but I could take up Doom or Spidey2099 right now and be Paragon. Basically, I’m just trying to figure out how long I have to build this catalyst or if I should just pull the trigger now.
    I was under the impression that you had to be Paragon before EOP started to get those objectives. Thought thats how it was last year w SOP. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly tho.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    The_Chump said:

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

I was under the impression that you had to be Paragon before EOP started to get those objectives. Thought thats how it was last year w SOP. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly tho.
    No, because EoP runs a total of 4 times this year.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    n2obronx said:

paragon releases and already us cav players are being left out. hello UC players who were forgotten about aswell we have now joined the club with you guys

I pushed entire 6-4 in three days and with ~3,5k units due to this announcement. You can do it, my man.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

I'm sure this response will get some hate, but there is a lot of entitlement on some of these posts. Kabam is not a non-profit company and stays in business and keeps this game going based on what people spend on the game.

Of course they want to motivate people to spend, that's the goal of every business. That's why most business have rewards type of programs that reward customers to spend at there. If people don't spend, this game goes away, it's literally that simple.

Those who don't support the company that makes this game (by spending) shouldn't expect to have everything exactly the same as those who support this company through in game purchases.

People who are free to play or barely spend threatening to stop playing doesn't hurt kabam by the way. If people who spend stop playing that's a different story but that isn't likely the case in this situation.

Not entirely true you need both the big spenders and the numbers. Granted most that winge they are quitting or stopping their low spending won't but if all the FTP and low spenders quit what is the incentive for the top to spend? Top 45 rewards if only 45 allainces why try anymore.

That is extreme walk out which I doubt will ever happen but less playing hurts just as much as less spenders.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    A_NAZ said:

Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up

Probably yes, objectives get enabled when you reach required milestone.
    A_NAZ said:

I know SoP allowed for that. If you make your decision mid-week, it may even unlock that current week’s objectives. Not 100% sure on that, but I think you’d be okay.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

A_NAZ said:

I know SoP allowed for that. If you make your decision mid-week, it may even unlock that current week’s objectives. Not 100% sure on that, but I think you’d be okay.
    Yes that’s how I meant to ask it haha, meant to say “access to the first week paragon objective”. But thanks @InsaneSkull @Wicket329
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    I know this is a radical idea cavalier players... but rather than doing SOP, why not spend the time and in-game resources in becoming thronebreaker? I understand the people who complain about how hard it is to become Paragon without a decent amount of spending... but with 1-2 war seasons, anyone, and I mean anyone who tries, can get the T5CC necessary through in game progression, AW, events, etc. to get the T5cc necessary, and if you are stuggling to do act 6 completion... Then I have some bad news for you... its called progression... maybe you just aren't ready yet, but with a little more time, you hopefully soon will be.

If however you don't push yourself do complete the content or do low level wars or similar content that awards t5CC+... then I'm sorry, but maybe EOP isn't for you either at this time.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

So half a t6b and T3A at max for thronebreaker. And it comes back...4 times right? So not even a full r4 after the whole event ends. Only 2 t6b and t3a. Rip

Well, I guess it’s guaranteeing Paragon for the ftps who’ve done all the remaining content, if not a bit less.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    wow, Kabam is so out of touch on the economy.
    I was gonna bash Kabam if the difference between TB and Pargon were huge since the gap between title and event is small, but damn!! I feel sorry for people who pushed for the title to get treated like that!!

rewards are like 2020 for TB and Pargon, and these are for 50 days!!!!!!!! you get more doing AW season
    (inb4 troll says 'ThIs GoNnA rUn FoUr TiMeS a YeAr')
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

wow, Kabam is so out of touch on the economy.
    I was gonna bash Kabam if the difference between TB and Pargon were huge since the gap between title and event is small, but damn!! I feel sorry for people who pushed for the title to get treated like that!!

rewards are like 2020 for TB and Pargon, and these are for 50 days!!!!!!!! you get more doing AW season
    (inb4 troll says 'ThIs GoNnA rUn FoUr TiMeS a YeAr')

You also have to do infinitely more work in 1 AW season that this 🤷‍♂️
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

It is a bit of a joke that TB player aren't able to achieve the top milestones in this, should of been open to cav+ like last year's, maybe lock the very top milestone to paragon at a push but us TB won't even get 1 r4 from this event

It’s exactly like SoP. Cavs couldn’t get all the objectives then either.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    How many points can TB earn in total?
  • A_NAZ said:

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

A_NAZ said:

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
    How many points can tb get at most