**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• Options
    Jaded said:

How many points can TB earn in total?

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
    How many points can tb get at most
    A Thronebreak Player can earn 17 points during this event. 3 from each of the week-long Quests/Fights, and 5 from the final Gauntlet style quest.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

A_NAZ said:

Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
    Sweet, thanks! Now I spend the next few days debating my 3rd R4 😅
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

A Thronebreak Player can earn 17 points during this event. 3 from each of the week-long Quests/Fights, and 5 from the final Gauntlet style quest.
    Why is gauntlet being inserted into this? Its suppose to be its own thing. Not the actual gaunlet but if you’re talking about having that many defenders each amped up with horrible node combos/beefy health pools etc. I think that’s a little overkill
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Yeah , every year the same mistake, all for p2w and half for f2p, it should gave 20 points at least for TB players not 17
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Why is gauntlet being inserted into this? Its suppose to be its own thing. Not the actual gaunlet but if you’re talking about having that many defenders each amped up with horrible node combos/beefy health pools etc. I think that’s a little overkill
    See how after the word gauntlet there is another word..... WOW. Gauntlet STYLE does not mean "the Gauntlet" quest
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,033 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

wow, Kabam is so out of touch on the economy.
    I was gonna bash Kabam if the difference between TB and Pargon were huge since the gap between title and event is small, but damn!! I feel sorry for people who pushed for the title to get treated like that!!

rewards are like 2020 for TB and Pargon, and these are for 50 days!!!!!!!! you get more doing AW season
    (inb4 troll says 'ThIs GoNnA rUn FoUr TiMeS a YeAr')

At what level? How many AW fights do you do in a season? How many AW fights can you restart infinitely?
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Anyone got a solution that isn’t dragon man or Sauron?

I tried Sentinel but couldn’t do much, mustn’t have read the nodes right
  • Options
    BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Is this formatted the same as last year in the sense that you get one set of rewards for the lead up weeks then another set for the finale, because 7 days X 5 is 35 days and 7 X 8 is 56 days, and the objective only has 48 days on it
  • Options
    BinkPlayz said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Is this formatted the same as last year in the sense that you get one set of rewards for the lead up weeks then another set for the finale, because 7 days X 5 is 35 days and 7 X 8 is 56 days, and the objective only has 48 days on it
    Correct. You'll get the milestone you end at and not everything before.
  • Options
    Kiptonade said:

Really, anyone can work to combat the objectives. Warlock works for the XL. Morningstar could work for the mystic if you're Paragon. There's plenty of villain bleed immune champs.
  • Options

Kiptonade said:

Really, anyone can work to combat the objectives. Warlock works for the XL. Morningstar could work for the mystic if you're Paragon. There's plenty of villain bleed immune champs.
    Was trying to kill then all with one stone. King groot seems to be doing well
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Kiptonade said:

Ultron for villian
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    When can we expect rewards to be delivered? The event ends on 29th June I believe, can we expect it next day or so?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Mackey said:

It is a bit of a joke that TB player aren't able to achieve the top milestones in this, should of been open to cav+ like last year's, maybe lock the very top milestone to paragon at a push but us TB won't even get 1 r4 from this event

It’s exactly like SoP. Cavs couldn’t get all the objectives then either.
    That's the problem, it's exactly like it when it shouldn't be. I mean, why can't cav do it? They did last year ... plus they've gated the top rewards behind a new title which was introduced about a week ago, TB was around for months n months before SoP.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

I've worked it out to be 17 points .... milestone 7
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Mackey said:

ItsDamien said:

Mackey said:

It is a bit of a joke that TB player aren't able to achieve the top milestones in this, should of been open to cav+ like last year's, maybe lock the very top milestone to paragon at a push but us TB won't even get 1 r4 from this event

It’s exactly like SoP. Cavs couldn’t get all the objectives then either.
    That's the problem, it's exactly like it when it shouldn't be. I mean, why can't cav do it? They did last year ... plus they've gated the top rewards behind a new title which was introduced about a week ago, TB was around for months n months before SoP.
    Last year was top 2, this year is top 2. This is what happens when a new title comes out and older ones get bumped down.
  • Options
    willanclarencewillanclarence Posts: 25
    So Paragon maximum points can get is also 23? O allowance points?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Kiptonade said:

With r3 sentinel took me 2 r1 revives (have them expiring, so no need for solo). Build charges hitting in the block, bait sp1, use sp1 to transfer bane and give cb debuffs he'll convert into furies

Overall not excited for the event given how long it lasts and how bad the rewards are for f2p players
  • Options
    Aleor said:

Kiptonade said:

With r3 sentinel took me 2 r1 revives (have them expiring, so no need for solo). Build charges hitting in the block, bait sp1, use sp1 to transfer bane and give cb debuffs he'll convert into furies

Overall not excited for the event given how long it lasts and how bad the rewards are for f2p players
    Perfect, went back in with my r2 sentinel and done it :D