**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Sigil Goldpool quest

Comments

• Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120

It took 5 days to acknowledge this??!!
  • Options
    BrislingBrisling Posts: 1
    Still missing. Thronebreaker here
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★

It took 5 days to acknowledge this??!!
    And we were not important enough to update this thread. Instead we had the person whom we all know post the update that we can NOW see after it was a total of 9 Days since it's been MISSING.

Again, we are *PAYING* for this.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    They're aware, and working to fix it, and offering to compensate for those that missed out. That's pretty much all they can do.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Nothing here
  • Options

They're aware, and working to fix it, and offering to compensate for those that missed out. That's pretty much all they can do.

For average players like me, this quest gets me the Daily class based challenges, hero use, etc which helps me pile up on supreme crystals.. which now I'm missing for 2nd week. And yes, Kabam will never compensate that.
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Just update the game now and still no gold quest.
  • Options
    edited May 2022

You're adding nothing to the conversation.

Maybe someone like yourself is fine paying for something and only getting some of what we have been receiving with lack of updates for 9 Days.

I'm not. Especially since we have not had an answer for those 8 Days except acknowledging the issue it's missing on day 1 and finally just a message for everyone that they know about it but nothing else of value for us. Doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    Bahubali46Bahubali46 Posts: 42

Hey there, the team's still working on a fix for this. We'll let everyone know when we have more definitive info on when that will be.

Today is my sigil last day , I am not going to reactivate sigil, will I get compansation or not?

• Options

Hey there, the team's still working on a fix for this. We'll let everyone know when we have more definitive info on when that will be.

Today is my sigil last day , I am not going to reactivate sigil, will I get compansation or not?

You should and qualify for at least the 2 weeks you've missed due to this error.

Would love a confirmation for you from someone at Kabam though. My account also ends Sigil in ~4 days as well and I won't renew if this is still broken.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I was not able to complete level up event due to lack of gold .This bug is the reason. Will I get my level up ranking rewards after fix?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options

@Kabam Zibiit it's been 20 days and you people are still fixing the issue...
  • Options
    CR3WL1FECR3WL1FE Posts: 6
    edited May 2022
    Has there been any update about refunding or compensating the missing weeks for the goldpool quest?
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    It's been one month from the time we lost out on this Quest we paid for over a week.

This meant we missed the week we paid for.

What is being done about this @Kabam Zibiit?

We have been more than patient.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

I decided not to renew my Sigil due to how long this has taken and the lack of transparency on timetables and progress. This is something that us Sigil owners pay for, not primarily, but because its included. The approach that's been taken is disheartening and the silence is deafening.

I hear you mate. 1 month to not receive a paid for item is blatant false advertisement. Mine expires today and no renewal happening.
  • Options
    No words from Kabam yet.
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra please guys we are still waiting on this at least update us
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    Anyone? @kabam miike
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I'll kiss nothing goodbye. I paid money for something I demand to receive it. I don't care how inconsequential it is in the scheme of things. If I deemed it worth my money and said company took my money I deserve what I paid for. KABAM should not be doing a blatant scam for stuff.
  • Options
    ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos Can we at least get an updated acknowledgement?