Options

Controls fixed, no more weekly compensation?

Comments

• Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Ps: yes I opted in the beta input system
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    They also indicated that the Loyalty changes will take effect sometime before the Comp ends, and announced that the Loyalty will be updated with the next Season, so it's a good possibility we still have a few weeks.
  • Options
    TactigonTactigon Posts: 82
    I have found inputs have improved a bit maybe 10-20% fewer issues. But still inconsistent. Last night in EQ, fine, this morning in AW and EQ several missed parries and combos to the face. This is across a main account and several alt accounts. I can’t prove it but relatively confident my timing was generally consistent (within a window that should work).

But as it has been for a year - sometimes a smack to the face sometimes a block, sometimes a parry for what feels like the same reaction time. It’s the uncertainty of which of the 3 you will get that is the frustration

Still also combos where the 5th hit or ending special just don’t trigger.

As others have said I don’t really care about the AW/AQ compo, and questing packs have always been insufficient (mostly in terms of energy to re-start paths in quest that get wrecked). Just would like the game I enjoy to work now.

So declaring it largely fixed… hmmm

‘Kabam told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command’
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    edited May 2022

Realistically they should take the compensation they gave us after two months and multiple that by four and let that be the starting point. Anyone have screenshot of the comp we got back in August?

I have screenshots, but at the time I was only uc

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    BigBuster said:

Mackey said:

I dont think any big compo package will come our way... did they confirm that'd be the case? I was under the impression the one we got in August was it 🤷‍♂️ other than these weekly ones we've getting 🤨

They had said something a few months ago. I'm pretty sure they said that they were holding back on giving further compensation (as in compensation that isn't alliance stuff) until the whole issue was solved. Now that it is, people are expecting a pretty chunky compensation. I don't really fault anyone on thinking that, after all the input issues messed with people's ability to complete content such as SOP and Act 7 etc. But, I don't think we're gonna get something huge. Maybe a 6* nexus or two. Maybe some revives. Who really knows? If Kabam is being nice, maybe they'll just multiply that first compensation they gave us * however longer this has gone on. Anything is appreciated from me at least.
    I wouldn't fault anyone either, in fact I'd agree with them that we should. I just thought the one in August was all we was getting 😂
  • Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    Dash855 said:

Realistically they should take the compensation they gave us after two months and multiple that by four and let that be the starting point. Anyone have screenshot of the comp we got back in August?

I have screenshots, but at the time I was only uc

Imagine if that was the starting point scaled for duration of the issues. In my opinion that should be a minimum expectation based on length of issue and expansive impact on the game.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Control issues fixed?!?!?

My game is playing worse than ever
  • Options
    JustinCredible8JustinCredible8 Posts: 3
    Gmonkey said:

I’m constantly having to turn off my iPad in the middle of a fight because my heavies do nothing. I just get destroyed because my champs do nothing when I try to heavy. This has been an issue for me SO MUCH more than parrying.

It is the beta inputs go to setting and disable it. Content is impossible with it running too many dropped inputs.
    Thank you Gmonkey. I will try that. I appreciate the advice.