**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

progression problem

drunkdragon5drunkdragon5 Posts: 25
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
How am I supposed to progress in this game? im hard stuck on 6.2.5 with no counters, no units, barely any revives or heal (both thanks to all the issues) and 0 ways to get new champ or rank up mats, this months side quest is so [removed by Moderator] and whenever I do a battle realm match I go up against someone with a 1.7 mil overall and 13k prestige. How am I supposed to play against that when my prestige is 8.8k and have a 500k overall? Plus there have been issues for over 6 months all the way back to the Immortal Hulk monthly and yet no large compensation? [removed by Moderator]
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    All I can say is get more skilled bro or spend sum money
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,033 ★★★★★
    What specifically are you stuck on, lane or boss? Post your roster as well, you may have a counter you weren’t considering.

As for how to grow when stuck on story content, monthly content is always a good place to go, but for what you’re looking for I think some of the Variants may be your best bet.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with diving into arena to grind units to power through a particularly tricky boss. I did it plenty when I was still getting the hang of everything.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You're probably not ready for that. I recommend trying out Variants. Know what your roster is best for? Do you have a good amount of Tech champions? Then do the Magneto Variant. Do you have a good amount of villains ranked up? Then do the Villain Variant. Focus on building against what roadblock is ahead of you. You don't have to push beyond your capacity.
  • Options

All I can say is get more skilled bro or spend sum money

why would i spend money on a **** game? if i would then i will wait till like july 4th offers
  • Options

You're probably not ready for that. I recommend trying out Variants. Know what your roster is best for? Do you have a good amount of Tech champions? Then do the Magneto Variant. Do you have a good amount of villains ranked up? Then do the Villain Variant. Focus on building against what roadblock is ahead of you. You don't have to push beyond your capacity.

i already did tech and villain
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

What specifically are you stuck on, lane or boss? Post your roster as well, you may have a counter you weren’t considering.

As for how to grow when stuck on story content, monthly content is always a good place to go, but for what you’re looking for I think some of the Variants may be your best bet.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with diving into arena to grind units to power through a particularly tricky boss. I did it plenty when I was still getting the hang of everything.

its mostly the lane, i can get maybe 3-4 fights deep then just get stuck due to some bs champ/node matchup
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

its mostly the lane, i can get maybe 3-4 fights deep then just get stuck due to some bs champ/node matchup
    So, what's the lane? What's the champ and nodes? What are your champs?
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    It seems like u should be doing Variant content instead of jumping into Act 6
    Act 6 is considered one of the hardest content in game even by endgame players, & even in that 6.2.5 is considered as the hardest chapter at least for exploration if not completion
    Focus on Variants (except 1, 2 & 8) & EQs for now
    And try to be in a map 6 alliance
  • Options

here is my roster
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    And that’s why you’re having problems. You’ve got an extremely limited roster. Some good champs to be sure but 4 R5s and ~10 R4 isn’t really cutting the mustard for 6.2.5. I’d strongly advise exploring some variant content fully, get the Cav MEQ explored consistently and then come back to this.

When your roster is a bit more developed grind arena, grind a bit of RoL winter soldier for some pots too, I think it’s fair to say that most players used a couple of items ok 6.2.5 with better rosters than yours. You’ve got a good counter in Void for Mordo though.
  • Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    This is one of those quests that require you to get good or save up units and revives and power through, if you have heimdall he will help a lot, practice baiting heavy attacks and countering with heavy for mordo and try to perfect your intercepts as much as you can.