**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for the cool calendar Kabam!

Comments

• MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    I haven't done story mode in FOREVER since getting Cavalier which is the new Proven apparently but let's give TBs the best stuff... They don't need it but that makes perfect sense

I'll stay Cav and keep my money

=============

Like, why does anyone think the OP would show this calendar and then all of a sudden Kabam will see their post on the forums and take the calendar away from them.... I think that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here yet

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

As the in-game message tied to this calendar said, this is to help Summoners push further or to re-engage with content that they may have been having trouble with.

As you all know, from time to time, we will make different offers available to different players at different times, and have done the same for Gifts.

While we’ve never done anything like this with a Calendar before, we felt that this would be a good time to give this a try.

These kinds of campaigns are industry standard, and our goal here is to re-engage Summoners that haven’t been active in the Battlerealm lately and to bring them back into the Contest.

We hope this extra insight will lend some understanding to why we run these offers and gifts from time to time, and what their intent is.

I haven't done an actual fight in this game in like a month, what's your limit before the calendar shows?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★

CRYO_88 said:

This feels like kabam spitting in the face of daily players saying your loyalty is meaningless to them

This might be the most dramatic post I’ve ever seen. Spitting in the face? Is that what Thronebreakers claim instead of slapping in the face? Seriously that’s such an over the top way to describe a game.

The post you mentioned has nothing to do with thronebreaker or paragon. Not sure why you had to bring progression level here. Are you trying to be funny? Or as you mention over the top in your response to someone?
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Its Time to have a calendar for compensation with bug 1 2 year
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Its Time to have a calendar for compensation with bug 1 2 year

Neither we had a Summoner Appreciation calender previous year like 2020.
  • Malreck04 said:

Zan0 said:

Are we all looking at the same calendar here? To me it’s nothing really special and if I were a thronebreaker who stopped playing it would maybe be just about enough to maybe bring me back for that week to get a 6 star crystal that’s ultimately gonna turn out to be a captain America classic and I’ll quit again.

Ultimately I don’t see how this hurts to try and get players back that have lost the spark for playing

If I disliked the game to the point where I wouldn't login for months, I doubt a six star would be enough incentive for me to play again.
    They may not have stopped because they disliked it. I have several games I get bored of and uninstall and then reinstall for events or such
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    I can't help but wonder if some cheater is banned for whatever, and returns to the game after the right amount of time, could he come back to this?!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

This is how business is done. The fact that most of you (it seems) have never experienced this in real life before is mind blowing to me.

I personally have never experienced this because I don't do subscriptions.not because i choose not to but because i rarely encounter them
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Ishamael said:

As the in-game message tied to this calendar said, this is to help Summoners push further or to re-engage with content that they may have been having trouble with.

As you all know, from time to time, we will make different offers available to different players at different times, and have done the same for Gifts.

While we’ve never done anything like this with a Calendar before, we felt that this would be a good time to give this a try.

These kinds of campaigns are industry standard, and our goal here is to re-engage Summoners that haven’t been active in the Battlerealm lately and to bring them back into the Contest.

We hope this extra insight will lend some understanding to why we run these offers and gifts from time to time, and what their intent is.

I completely understand why you would do this. It is a good thing to reinvigorate interest in the game for those that may have lost it. BUT, why not do something like this for those that have been loyal and stuck with you through all of the hard times and issues with the game? Seems counterintuitive to reward those that gave up on you while ignoring those that did not. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for listening.
    And they have already said when the issues began that once they fix them well get a large compensation. Plus we usually get an annual summoner appreciation calendar that lasts 3 months over the summer. So not sure why you think they don't treat loyal people better?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Wow this is amazing...the game preached on the balance of the community and a group of players free stuff..
    Meanwhile u have other people spending money and resources to get items...
    Whoever had this horrible idea, rewarding people that couldn't progress, is giving a HUGE finger to the rest of the players.
    Well done...smh
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Curious could something like be considered for Cavalier players? Something like this from time to time for all players (varying based on progression) would be a nice way for Kabam to help the community whom they serve who is suffering in various degrees.