**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    Kappa2g said:

LJF said:

Jaded said:

How many points can TB earn in total?

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
    How many points can tb get at most
    A Thronebreak Player can earn 17 points during this event. 3 from each of the week-long Quests/Fights, and 5 from the final Gauntlet style quest.
    So TB players who don't spend to become Payagon are missing out on half a t3a and t6b each iteration of Eternity of Pain. If a TB player didn't purchase the Act 7.4 10K unit offer but otherwise completed all content, it will still be four full iterations of EoP before that player can earn the next progression title.

I thought these objectives were designed to give TB players a chance to earn the next level? All I'm seeing is a wider gap between players who paid to get the title now and everyone else.
    You are kinda forgetting that Grandmaster gauntlet, Summer of pain and carina challenges nets TBs another R4 so its technically 2 iterations of EOP to Paragon. Also sidequests seem to be drip-feeding some R4 resources now.

I think the timing could have been better by having 2 iterations before the July4th deals but 2 iterations to Paragon seems fair
    Have you done all the above and only missing one of each?? because that's just wrong.
    if have completed everything including limited time content, you would be sitting on 1/3 towards the 3rd r4, not 2/3.
    so you need a year (if we are counting only this)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

At this point get the offer on the 18th. If you haven't saved enough units by then thats on you.

@TheTalents Already did just don’t know if i want to get it a 2nd time versus just waiting on EOP iterations to get there. Takes longer to hit paragon but saves 10k resources. And theres not much id miss out on besides eop objective rewards in taking a stalled approach
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    LJF said:

Jaded said:

How many points can TB earn in total?

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
    How many points can tb get at most
    A Thronebreak Player can earn 17 points during this event. 3 from each of the week-long Quests/Fights, and 5 from the final Gauntlet style quest.
    So TB players who don't spend to become Payagon are missing out on half a t3a and t6b each iteration of Eternity of Pain. If a TB player didn't purchase the Act 7.4 10K unit offer but otherwise completed all content, it will still be four full iterations of EoP before that player can earn the next progression title.

I thought these objectives were designed to give TB players a chance to earn the next level? All I'm seeing is a wider gap between players who paid to get the title now and everyone else.
    .its kabam ^^ make different with title ^^ now i hope a true compensation with 1 year with bug ..

Yeah , every year the same mistake, all for p2w and half for f2p, it should gave 20 points at least for TB players not 17

18 for next step.. 17 is not good 😂
    Hdhjssvv said:

Once I’ve done everything I will be 10,500 tier t3 alpha from my third r4 imagine the pain missing out on paragon July offers because of that

I hope the 4 july offer are excellent but with new title im afraid to be no :/ i have 14k unit i savez unit for 4 july each year because im noob

At this point get the offer on the 18th. If you haven't saved enough units by then thats on you.

I prefer wait 4 july with offer ^^ if the 4 july are amazing i regret ^^
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

What about other players that have not reached that far ? Does kabam say the little guy dont matter ? That we have enough? I say the little guy does become the big guy. So why leave us out???????????

Because the little guy has more to do that the current big guys have already done.
    If you mean cavs, yes they have content to do
    If you mean TB, yes they have spending to do
  • AleffAleff Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike I ask that you reconsider the score of the new event or lower the requirements to become Paragon.....
    @Kabam Miike The game has become very unfair for those who can't afford the resources you only make available in purchases.... You should release more resources so we can evolve... Please reconsider...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Aleff said:

@Kabam Miike The game has become very unfair for those who can't afford the resources you only make available in purchases.... You should release more resources so we can evolve... Please reconsider...

So have r4 materials in the last 2 side events is not giving them away to people who don't purchase them? Pretty sure that's exactly what your asking for. If your not paragon yet, then you will be in time.
  • vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    edited May 2022
    LJF said:

Why is Kabam giving players who paid for Paragon (either with unit deals or the 10K unit 7.4 offer) these extra objectives so early and without offering the same opportunity to everyone? It would make sense if EoP came out in July or August after releasing additional content to create a third r4 6*. But by releasing Paragon only to a small handful and allowing only those players the opportunity to complete the extra objectives so soon, you're immediately punishing all players who completed all available content (which does not on its own give enough resources for Paragon).

Why label Paragon a "progression title" if it has no tie to game progression?

The company needs money to operate their business as well. It is natural for them to offer something extra to their customers. They are not charity to run everything for free. FTP players already have lots of benefits funded by players who are funding the game. I don't really understand why FTP players are complaining.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    There have been Paragon related complaints I agree with (like I really felt like 2 r4s was a better bar than 3), however, the extra objectives do not bother me at all. The people who got Paragon should get some extra objectives and when I eventually get Paragon I can enjoy them as well. I do not see this as game breaking or unfair at all. I didn't think it was unfair for TB to have them last year even though I was only Cavalier at the time, it is just the way the game goes.
    Zeraphan said:

There have been Paragon related complaints I agree with (like I really felt like 2 r4s was a better bar than 3), however, the extra objectives do not bother me at all. The people who got Paragon should get some extra objectives and when I eventually get Paragon I can enjoy them as well. I do not see this as game breaking or unfair at all. I didn't think it was unfair for TB to have them last year even though I was only Cavalier at the time, it is just the way the game goes.

I disagree with you... it's very easy to become TB, it just depends on your ability . Now Paragon relies solely on real money. this is unfair to those who have no condition.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

I disagree with you... it's very easy to become TB, it just depends on your ability . Now Paragon relies solely on real money. this is unfair to those who have no condition.
    It is easier to become TB now than it was then. TB wasn't the hardest, but I wouldn't say it was the easiest either. Getting a full t5cc was more challenging at first (because of either luck on random crystals or the work to get the full one).

That changes nothing though on my statement. People at the top have always had access to something that people below them did not have. This has been the case since Uncollected, there is nothing new here. At this time next year getting Paragon won't be as hard as it is right now. It is just a matter of time.

It has been shown that Paragon can be done without spending. I do not agree that it should be requiring top tier AW/AQ to get it done, but none the less, it can be done without spending money.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Wrong. Paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime. Only time. But time is money yeah?
    Right and wrong.
    Right: time is money.
    Wrong: ‘paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime.’ There just aren’t enough r4 materials to get somebody who is TB without any r4 resources currently to paragon. In time-maybe but it’s just not possible right now.
    Disclaimer: I am just responding to the statement that I quoted.
  • Black1377Black1377 Posts: 10
    Saidly you missed all the point in progression. Progression should be by skills and not spending money. So you get new title in and make instant require for event that arrive? So other can just say goodbye to all because didn't spend enough money (even tough we spend some)? You could put like exploration in it or even abyss completion or exploration and would be really depends on progression but now saidly is only for money. I full explore act7 in like a week that comes in and have full explore every act there is and now have 3 paths completed in abyss and wiull full explore in like a month and completed fall v1 challanges and even after i will completed all v2 still not enough for it? You really miss all the point of that progression title
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Just like SOP....I love/hate it! Great challenge. Keep them coming!
    Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Wrong. Paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime. Only time. But time is money yeah?
    Right and wrong.
    Wrong: ‘paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime.’ There just aren’t enough r4 materials to get somebody who is TB without any r4 resources currently to paragon. In time-maybe but it’s just not possible right now.
    Wrong again because if you did SoP last year, high level aq/aw, 100% act 7 and all of carinas and got the 10k unit offer from act 7, all of which can be done without spending any real cash, then you could be paragon right now 🤷
  • PussaleyPussaley Posts: 54
    Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    Wrong again because if you did SoP last year, high level aq/aw, 100% act 7 and all of carinas and got the 10k unit offer from act 7, all of which can be done without spending any real cash, then you could be paragon right now 🤷
    You are so so wrong.
    SoP, Gauntlet, Carina v1+v2, act 7 100% + 10k offer, pl1+ AW, top30 AQ ain't enough to have three R4 champions.
    Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    SoP, Gauntlet, Carina v1+v2, act 7 100% + 10k offer, pl1+ AW, top30 AQ ain't enough to have three R4 champions.
    Hmmm. Odd. Kabam miike said exactly that when this info dropped. Or is he wrong too?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Great event, hoping to get to the 17 points and grab that class nexus. Paragon is a distant thought, so I’m pumped for new and challenging content
    Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

This is what I said. If you want to be FTP, why you are complaining? You have not even contributed anything to the game yet. You are playing free game and you are complaining that it is unfair because you cannot get more free stuffs while the real customers are getting something more than you. If you want to continue FTP, eventually you will get there as well but it will take more time. The people who spend in the game they may value thing differently. They may not want to spend much time and decide to spend money.

In summary, if you are FTP, you need to spend more time. It doesn't make sense that you are whining to get the same as people who spend and support the game for you to play for free.
    Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Agree. Good one.
    Black1377 said:

Saidly you missed all the point in progression. Progression should be by skills and not spending money. So you get new title in and make instant require for event that arrive? So other can just say goodbye to all because didn't spend enough money (even tough we spend some)? You could put like exploration in it or even abyss completion or exploration and would be really depends on progression but now saidly is only for money. I full explore act7 in like a week that comes in and have full explore every act there is and now have 3 paths completed in abyss and wiull full explore in like a month and completed fall v1 challanges and even after i will completed all v2 still not enough for it? You really miss all the point of that progression title

Come on.... You want to remain FTP and now you are complaining about only a fraction of players with skills who spend to progress faster than you. Their spending also helps sustaining the game for all of us to enjoy...

There are many who spend and don't even care about progression. They just enjoy the game....