**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• Options
    Nightshroud84Nightshroud84 Posts: 17
    Please get rid of the degen node 🙏
  • Options
    Black1377Black1377 Posts: 10
    Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

There have been Paragon related complaints I agree with (like I really felt like 2 r4s was a better bar than 3), however, the extra objectives do not bother me at all. The people who got Paragon should get some extra objectives and when I eventually get Paragon I can enjoy them as well. I do not see this as game breaking or unfair at all. I didn't think it was unfair for TB to have them last year even though I was only Cavalier at the time, it is just the way the game goes.

I disagree with you... it's very easy to become TB, it just depends on your ability . Now Paragon relies solely on real money. this is unfair to those who have no condition.
    Wrong. Paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime. Only time. But time is money yeah?
    Right and wrong.
    Right: time is money.
    Wrong: ‘paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime.’ There just aren’t enough r4 materials to get somebody who is TB without any r4 resources currently to paragon. In time-maybe but it’s just not possible right now.
    Disclaimer: I am just responding to the statement that I quoted.
    There is not possible to achieve paragon at this time without spending a lot of money yet, so is really unfair to players from Kabam to put it like that instant in new event. Because we didn't spend our entire sallary we are not worth it of greater challange? Thronebreaker could be achieve by full exploring act6 as you got T5 class selector from it. But now is not possible even if you complete everything there is so Kabam really make big mistake this time with it.
  • Options
    vz2fbx said:

Black1377 said:

Saidly you missed all the point in progression. Progression should be by skills and not spending money. So you get new title in and make instant require for event that arrive? So other can just say goodbye to all because didn't spend enough money (even tough we spend some)? You could put like exploration in it or even abyss completion or exploration and would be really depends on progression but now saidly is only for money. I full explore act7 in like a week that comes in and have full explore every act there is and now have 3 paths completed in abyss and wiull full explore in like a month and completed fall v1 challanges and even after i will completed all v2 still not enough for it? You really miss all the point of that progression title

Come on.... You want to remain FTP and now you are complaining about only a fraction of players with skills who spend to progress faster than you. Their spending also helps sustaining the game for all of us to enjoy...

There are many who spend and don't even care about progression. They just enjoy the game....
    Did you read closely? I said i am not FTP I am spending some money but can't leave entire sallary into game as this offers with T6basic and T3 alpha was crazy, so yeah i am definitly will complain because progression should be about progression and not how much money somebody spend. Is not only reward but we also deserve more challanges as currently those challanges become to easy for some of us. And where is in all of this thronebreaker month event?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

There have been Paragon related complaints I agree with (like I really felt like 2 r4s was a better bar than 3), however, the extra objectives do not bother me at all. The people who got Paragon should get some extra objectives and when I eventually get Paragon I can enjoy them as well. I do not see this as game breaking or unfair at all. I didn't think it was unfair for TB to have them last year even though I was only Cavalier at the time, it is just the way the game goes.

I disagree with you... it's very easy to become TB, it just depends on your ability . Now Paragon relies solely on real money. this is unfair to those who have no condition.
    Wrong. Paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime. Only time. But time is money yeah?
    Right and wrong.
    Wrong: ‘paragon can be achieved right now without spending a dime.’ There just aren’t enough r4 materials to get somebody who is TB without any r4 resources currently to paragon. In time-maybe but it’s just not possible right now.
    Wrong again because if you did SoP last year, high level aq/aw, 100% act 7 and all of carinas and got the 10k unit offer from act 7, all of which can be done without spending any real cash, then you could be paragon right now 🤷
    You are so so wrong.
    SoP, Gauntlet, Carina v1+v2, act 7 100% + 10k offer, pl1+ AW, top30 AQ ain't enough to have three R4 champions.
    Hmmm. Odd. Kabam miike said exactly that when this info dropped. Or is he wrong too?
    Did you do the math yourself or just going off what kabam miike said?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    Wrong again because if you did SoP last year, high level aq/aw, 100% act 7 and all of carinas and got the 10k unit offer from act 7, all of which can be done without spending any real cash, then you could be paragon right now 🤷
    You are so so wrong.
    SoP, Gauntlet, Carina v1+v2, act 7 100% + 10k offer, pl1+ AW, top30 AQ ain't enough to have three R4 champions.
    Hmmm. Odd. Kabam miike said exactly that when this info dropped. Or is he wrong too?
    That info was wrong. It was very discussed on the thread, but absolutely no answer from Kabam about it
    No... you kept claiming it was wrong but you kept leaving out the other sources because it proved you wrong.
  • Options
    Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    Thxs demon
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    That info was wrong. It was very discussed on the thread, but absolutely no answer from Kabam about it
    No... you kept claiming it was wrong but you kept leaving out the other sources because it proved you wrong.
    Nop, the requirements listed by them are not enough
    Could you prove it?
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    Yes they are as there are many F2P in top alliances who became Paragon as reported by their alliance mates. You want it to be untrue but it's not. You're salty you didn't have the title on day 1 and for whatever reason, you hate anyone spends money on this game.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    Yes they are as there are many F2P in top alliances who became Paragon as reported by their alliance mates. You want it to be untrue but it's not. You're salty you didn't have the title on day 1 and for whatever reason, you hate anyone spends money on this game.
    That is irrelevant. They surely did more than what was "required" to do, as per stated on the announcement thread
    Wait, is the question whether the specific listed required steps on the original post were correct, or whether Paragon is attainable for F2P players?

Because one of those questions matters, and it isn’t the pedantic detail-oriented one.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Are you asking how many cycles of EOP will it take.... or how many points would one need?

Its impossible to say. What other factors are you considering? its not hard to make an excel sheet of source, amount, and total.... and see what one can get, and then we can all argue as to whether fully exploring SOP, EOP (cycle 1), act 7, act 7 completion 2nd unit purchase, Carina 1, Carina 2, etc., etc. I'm too lazy to do the math... but then I'm not complaining it isn't fair without providing any actual data

• Options
    edited May 2022

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    That is irrelevant. They surely did more than what was "required" to do, as per stated on the announcement thread
    No, they literally didn't.

its right there in the announcement. You purposely left out in your calculations the High tier alliance part and in every argument you made, you never included it.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Aleor said:

Kiptonade said:

Anyone got a solution that isn’t dragon man or Sauron?

I tried Sentinel but couldn’t do much, mustn’t have read the nodes right

Overall not excited for the event given how long it lasts and how bad the rewards are for f2p players
    I really don't get why people bring F2P into absolutely everything. How are the rewards worse for F2P players? Spenders don't magically get extra rewards when they complete the event, the rewards are the same for every player in that bracket.
    The rewards are better for F2P players because the EoP rewards are not diluted by spending. As a percentage of all rewards possible, EoP is higher for F2P players. They should be proportionately stronger as a result.

What I suspect some people mean is: F2P players are less likely to be Paragon, so they are less likely to have access to the highest rewards, so the total rewards an F2P player is likely to be able to get is lower than it is for the top tier players, so it is worse. Which is completely ridiculous.

The value of something should be based on how much benefit you'd get from it, not how much anyone else is getting. If you judge opportunities based on how good they are compared to the absolute best opportunities that exist in the world instead of how much they would benefit you personally, you'll likely end up somewhere between wearing a cardboard hat and living in a cardboard box.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Aleor said:

Kiptonade said:

Anyone got a solution that isn’t dragon man or Sauron?

I tried Sentinel but couldn’t do much, mustn’t have read the nodes right

Overall not excited for the event given how long it lasts and how bad the rewards are for f2p players
    I really don't get why people bring F2P into absolutely everything. How are the rewards worse for F2P players? Spenders don't magically get extra rewards when they complete the event, the rewards are the same for every player in that bracket.
    The rewards are better for F2P players because the EoP rewards are not diluted by spending. As a percentage of all rewards possible, EoP is higher for F2P players. They should be proportionately stronger as a result.
    I actually wrote this exact point out in my post but deleted it. As a percentage of total earnings in a year, EoP may be 20% of what a player gets. (Numbers picked from nowhere in particular). But for spenders, who buy stuff and get overall more rewards in the year, EoP may only be 2% of the total rewards they get in the year. Proportionally, EoP is worth more to F2P because it’s more of an impact on your account.

I deleted that because I didn’t want to over-complicate it, or have people argue against it, and draw people away from the main point of my post!

But it’s interesting you bring that up, and I’m glad you did :)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.

its right there in the announcement. You purposely left out in your calculations the High tier alliance part and in every argument you made, you never included it.
    I'm just going to point out here, because this is also completely left out of virtually all discussion of the Paragon title, that the announcement doesn't state the "requirements" for Paragon. It does NOT say: do this, and you will get Paragon. It says it is *possibe* for someone who had done all those things to theoretically reach the title. It does not say everyone who does so is guaranteed to have the requirements for the title.

The *requirements* for Paragon are: have three R4s, and complete Act 7. The list specifies one possible path to achieving those requirements. Someone who claims they did all those things but aren't Paragon yet so Kabam "lied" is not reading the words in the announcement itself.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.

I'm just going to point out here, because this is also completely left out of virtually all discussion of the Paragon title, that the announcement doesn't state the "requirements" for Paragon. It does NOT say: do this, and you will get Paragon. It says it is *possibe* for someone who had done all those things to theoretically reach the title. It does not say everyone who does so is guaranteed to have the requirements for the title.

The *requirements* for Paragon are: have three R4s, and complete Act 7. The list specifies one possible path to achieving those requirements. Someone who claims they did all those things but aren't Paragon yet so Kabam "lied" is not reading the words in the announcement itself.
    Yep, it’s like saying at TB launch, the “requirements” for it were 100% abyss or act 6. Not “have an r3 6* champion and complete act 6”.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.

Yes, 100% agree.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Black1377 said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    There is not possible to achieve paragon at this time without spending a lot of money yet, so is really unfair to players from Kabam to put it like that instant in new event. Because we didn't spend our entire sallary we are not worth it of greater challange? Thronebreaker could be achieve by full exploring act6 as you got T5 class selector from it. But now is not possible even if you complete everything there is so Kabam really make big mistake this time with it.
    Fair in this game is: do more, get more. People who complete all the content get more than the people who don't. People who compete at higher levels get more than people who don't. And people who spend get more than people who don't. That's fair.

No one should be talking about how unfair it is for spenders to get more stuff in the game when they aren't talking about how unfair it is that the game they play costs them less than it does other people. That's the trade all F2P games ask their players to accept. Free players get a completely free game that everyone else has to pay for. Whales get a ton of stuff the free players don't get, at least not right away. None of this is "fair" it is all unfair. But you get to pick which version of unfair works best for you. If none of them do, then this is not the game for you.

I agree that fair is players who complete more get more and player who payed more get more but they shouldn't give money into progression.

What is the bigger problem? They said want to make difficult to achieve but now is hard but what about later in a year or so where they will need to make getting r4 materials easier or game will become borring? Eventually getting r4 will be as easy as is currently r3, that mean every TB will be able to get new tittle and there will not be TB anymore so progression title will totally lose any point.

If they would want to make hard they should give other progression in it like instead of complete act7, full explore act6 and act7 and/or full explore all variants and full explore LOL and complete abyss and complete all v1 challanges and complete all v2 challanges or even full explore abyss. There is a lot of options here which will make fair for progression tittle. They way they are heading don't make any sense at all.

Kabam I hope you will read this as you totally messed p'rogression tittles even more there was before (I tough this isn't possible). And where is TB month event in all of that? We want better challanges monthly as cavalier or side quest become too low rewards and is like just cutting through without any challange. This side monthly is the easier from them all. Weekly quest that you said would be challanging is like cutting though without losing any health at all.
  • Options
    NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    edited May 2022

How is that bane node working?
  • Options
    NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    edited May 2022

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Niepodam said:

Multiply that by 2...
  • Options
    Niepodam said:

A “tic” in MCOC is 2 per second.

So if something deals 1000 damage per second, it’s 500 per tic.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Pussaley said:

Buttehrs said:

Graves_3 said:

Buttehrs said:

Aleff said:

Zeraphan said:

Right and wrong.
    You are so so wrong.
    You said many
    Please tell me the numbers