**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 6* Nimrod worth tech AG?

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

Is 6* Nimrod worth tech AG? 73 votes

Yo
93%
RaganatorzuffyAjisdopeRagnarok13MagrailothosFrankWhiteKennadoDarth_StewieThatGuyYouSaw235Total_Domin01WorknprogressWicket329Logan0010or_StrongRakeYoungbrandinhoCount_WillisSCP1504Wine_LoverPikolu 68 votes
No
6%
BrokenMdf77LorddrewNalak8Konstant45 5 votes

Comments

• Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Yo
    I used a Generic on mine and took him to sig 200 with all the sig stones i had ( i only have 2 sig 200 6*)

Currently my only r4! Hes awesome!
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I used a Generic on mine and took him to sig 200 with all the sig stones i had ( i only have 2 sig 200 6*)

Currently my only r4! Hes awesome!

This was very helpful to me. I pulled Nimrod recently and have expiring t5c tech and have a generic 6* ag and have about 80 tech sig. I think I'm now leaning to pulling the trigger on all the above.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Yo
    100% worthy

Dupe = faster ramp up against mutants
    = more damage (greater shock potency)
    = increased duration of energize and
    energy vulnerability
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    Yo
    I used a generic on mine and took him to sig 200, he was almost my first r4. Not a single regret, he’s useful absolutely everywhere. He’s a staple on my AW attack team.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Didn't see he has that much value with potency of SP effects, I thought that dupe helps primarily against mutants. But, if you put it this way, 35% longer and stronger shock is almost 2 times stronger, I never realised this. I will sig him with tech stones, maybe even generic ones! Thanks guys!
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yo
    Yes! Do it!
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Yo
    Yo.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I had planned to use a generic from act 7 exploration on Nimrod . I got lucky and he got auto duped in my last nexus . I had planned to use my generic sigs on him but 2 days later i pulled Herx and took him to sig 200 lol . Nimrod has to wait now.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    Yo

Just wondering, what’s his sweet spot for sig level? Have him awakened rn. Sorry to hijack the thread

His signature progression is completely linear, every point has the same value after initial awakening. So I’d say the higher, the better
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yo
    Absolutely 💯
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yo
    Forget a tech gem. He's worth a generic.