**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I buy 7.4 exploration bundles?

EZplayEZplay Posts: 25
I currently have 10,000 units. I can get paragon if I get 17 points from the eternity of pain starts. Should I buy 7.4 exploration bundles in order to become paragon sooner?

Should I buy 7.4 exploration bundles? 7 votes

buy 7.4 exploration bundles
71%
RenaxqqSearmenisNoobdaSammyDeRatedSViper 5 votes
save for july 4 deal
28%
ILLUSION8willrun4adonut 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    History proves that Cavalier deals became worse after TB came out and the same thing can happen with TB deals as Paragon has come out. So , I recommend you buying the 7.4 exploration 1st bundle having 1.5 of each for 10k units.
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't explain the question clearly.I will get Paragon deals if I can get reward from EOP before july 4 .
    EZplay said:

I currently have 10,000 units. I can get paragon if I get 17 points from the eternity of pain starts.

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Rillian said:

EZplay said:

Sorry I didn't explain the question clearly.I will get Paragon deals if I can get reward from EOP before july 4 .

EZplay said:

I currently have 10,000 units. I can get paragon if I get 17 points from the eternity of pain starts.

That reward isn’t coming until the event ends

Wait? You mean that we will get rewards of all EOP combined at the end of the year? Don't say like that man. That's not legit.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    EOP 1st endsS on Jun30.I think the rewards should be given out before July 4th.
    Rillian said:

EZplay said:

EZplay said:

That reward isn’t coming until the event ends