Frequent Gold Event Needed

Darren5Darren5 Member Posts: 14
Dear Kabam,

We would like to suggest for frequent sufficient gold event as the game os moving towards to 6*s so more gold is needed but at one point of time, we do face the shortness and difficult for is to grind it no matter how much we tried.

It would be fair enough if we can get such event where we can grind it whenever we want to.
The event can be run with multiple level of difficulty to make it more fun.

Its our humble request to consider our sincere suggestion to continue progress to play the game.

Sincerely,
Darren

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    There is a new one every 3 days.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It is actually on every single day on a 3 day loop. As a bonus is also gives you units and other stuff. You can grind it as long as you have 3 champions off cooldown. You might want to try it.
  • MoonwatcherMoonwatcher Member Posts: 2
    So much useless gold what about a units event.
  • Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Member Posts: 35
    As a free to play player gold is very much an issue. Im disabled and have very little income. I understand my situation isn't very common among this community. As a ftp player it's very difficult and time consuming,as well as boring to grind arena to get gold or get 10k per path in eq. The grind really does suck, I don't know who has the time or desire to constantly grind for gold. Maybe a once per month gold event that is made very difficult but yields good amounts of gold? Or the typical 4 difficulties scaled to each? Thanks for reading.

So much useless gold what about a units event.

Maybe to someone like you that Is able to pay in the game to get gold, of course units would be nice also. I don't have time to grind for hours a day to get gold or units. Every player is different and has different situations,for instance im disabled. Gold and units are important, I find gold a much bigger problem for me.

It is actually on every single day on a 3 day loop. As a bonus is also gives you units and other stuff. You can grind it as long as you have 3 champions off cooldown. You might want to try it.

You are talking about the summoner sigil ya? I'm disabled and ftp, I have fixed income and can't even afford a monthly sigil.
  • Darren5Darren5 Member Posts: 14
    Yes, its been a while since i rank up any heroes. Completely no time to grind in arena. I hope Kabam see’s this as an issue to solve asap before losing more players since the account is unable to progress without gold
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Member Posts: 100
    This is a must for those that don't play arena or are FTP. 100k every 6 days for uncollected 125k for cavalier 150k for thornebreaker are not enough. They should bring the gold quest or whatever the name was I don't remember now. When you can do the same path over and over and get Gold depending on your progression level, is not gonna break the game
  • RaviehRavieh Member Posts: 7
    Darren5 said:

Dear Kabam,

We would like to suggest for frequent sufficient gold event as the game os moving towards to 6*s so more gold is needed but at one point of time, we do face the shortness and difficult for is to grind it no matter how much we tried.

It would be fair enough if we can get such event where we can grind it whenever we want to.
    The event can be run with multiple level of difficulty to make it more fun.

Its our humble request to consider our sincere suggestion to continue progress to play the game.

Sincerely,
    Darren

Yes, I agree. Lately earning Gold is not enough to evolve 5 and 6 star champions. It's a misery.